Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Waah? Considering the offer.. I guess she's waiting for the confirmation of the male lead.. ugh my delusion.. I guess so..

There are some sources seems like they both already have accepted the role. But base on Willent statement it kinda sounds like sora has already accepted this role. But then again it's not a definite yes, perhaps like u said she's waiting for the male lead confirmation. If rain is to really play this role, then his confirmation would only be made after he wraps up his tour, perhaps somewhere in December? 

• Like 2

Waah? Considering the offer.. I guess she's waiting for the confirmation of the male lead.. ugh my delusion.. I guess so..

There are some sources seems like they both already have accepted the role. But base on Willent statement it kinda sounds like sora has already accepted this role. But then again it's not a definite yes, perhaps like u said she's waiting for the male lead confirmation. If rain is to really play this role, then his confirmation would only be made after he wraps up his tour, perhaps somewhere in December? 

i have a feeling they are pending confirmation release so as not to

repeat what happened in WAC. remember Sora is the one to confirm

first.. and much hype has been given as to who's the male lead's gonna be

which reminds me of the grrrrrrr. however, in Hello/Goodbye (lols) male lead

confirmed first so its kinda safe, still with production underway and airing is

4-5 months to go... its not unusual to "not confirm" it at this time kekekeke aigooo

kdrama is giving us much lesson this days...

Soo, here's our Sora drama list... will add Hello /Goodbye next :) fighting!

(lol DS at 7.0...aigooo... still this rating is daebak...! Misaeng 1st, Ugly Alert 2nd and WAC at 3rd ) 

1b8eaf78_o.jpeg

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 3

so far, i only encountered one "not confirm" news... the one in mnet

all of my feed buzz have positive confirmation on both leads...and kim soo ro ajussi kekeke

http://kdramakisses.com/2015/11/14/rain-and-kang-so-ra-to-star-in-korean-drama-hello-my-precious-person/

MonDieu! I can't wait for sora to play Kim soo ro ahjussi, I hope he confirms first. Hahahaha! Sora probably is studying Kim soo ro ahjussi as we speak.. Imagine sora has to play a byeontae ahjussi, hitting on girls or lol ahjummas. :w00t: I hope we'll get to see that.

• Like 3

all of my feed buzz have positive confirmation on both leads...and kim soo ro ajussi kekeke

http://kdramakisses.com/2015/11/14/rain-and-kang-so-ra-to-star-in-korean-drama-hello-my-precious-person/

MonDieu! I can't wait for sora to play Kim soo ro ahjussi, I hope he confirms first. Hahahaha! Sora probably is studying Kim soo ro ahjussi as we speak.. Imagine sora has to play a byeontae ahjussi, hitting on girls or lol ahjummas. :w00t: I hope we'll get to see that.

wbahahaha omoooo mooo....

have you seen the japanese vid on when the ajussi imagining kissing the other ajussi Image result for lol emoticon

hahahhaa tounge in cheek hahaha dies laughing

• Like 3

wbahahaha omoooo mooo....

have you seen the japanese vid on when the ajussi imagining kissing the other ajussi Image result for lol emoticon

hahahhaa tounge in cheek hahaha dies laughing

Sisters, I am so pump up! Can just imagine Sora doing all that! :lol: Bring it on! :w00t:

Why do we have to wait another 4 months?! 11426504_450355015146769_69095724_n_zpsp

• Like 3

@pandalover1 sis.

about the Charm soju fan signing... its in Daegu right?

Dongseongno is like their little Myeongdong there...the busiest shopping district in daegu...

twitfeed says its in BeSlow ... check online for Daegu Beslow, its a clothing

shop for men...(confused here) the last fan signing for Kellogs and NongShim

are both done in supermarkets... any ideas??

CArfVOGVAAAfx-u.jpg

CNAItxbVAAAk0YJ.jpg

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 1

lets help vote for uri Sora in hancinema polls - she's currently in 9th (tie with Shin Minah)

here's link kekeke 2 pics of her in display hahaha daebak lols

http://www.hancinema.net/52nd-daejong-film-awards-grand-bell-awards-2015-nominees-88543.html#!prettyPhoto

52nd Daejong Film Awards 2015 Nominees :

Popularity Award - Actress

9dadd3e8_o.jpeg

• Like 3

woooh the body swappers met already?????!

Embedded image permalink

Sunny girls Sora and Park JinJoo - watched theater play Taxi Driver  on Nov11...

seen here with the play actors (including  Kim Soo Ro) at the backstage...

[Sunny's Nam Bora is also one the actresses in the play}

cr https://twitter.com/kimsooro

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 3

Embedded image permalink

Sunny girls Sora and Park JinJoo - watched theater play Taxi Driver  on Nov11...

Woohoo so excited! Happy Elmo

Thank you @kaiskloset  for this update!

• Like 2

Embedded image permalink

woooooooooh wait sis hahhaa im still confused why Soo Ro ajussi didnt tag

the pic with Sora and her sunny gang on it.. just the caption of his play ending

its run in theatre.. this was taken nov.11, the news about Sora and him possibly

joining Rain in drama comes out Friday, 2 days after ...

• Like 3

Guest MF Garrido

Yeah, Im quite confused about the news if it's settle or not. Really excited for this

woooooooooh wait sis hahhaa im still confused why Soo Ro ajussi didnt tag

the pic with Sora and her sunny gang on it.. just the caption of his play ending

its run in theatre.. this was taken nov.11, the news about Sora and him possibly

joining Rain in drama comes out Friday, 2 days after ...

Maybe after they met up on 11 nov  they chatted & decided to do the drama then the news came out 2 days later.....haha all guesswork,  I really don't know. :lol:

Sora could be having dinner with those peeps from !st Look (?), the recent photoshoot or could be some other people. Yeah looks a little official, business-like.

• Like 2