Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

How true is it that So Ra was offered the female lead role in Goodbye My Beloved with Rain? If this would push through, then I'm all in! 

Edit: Here's an article about it.

Kang Sora, Rain and SBS State Appearances in ′Goodbye My Beloved′ Not Confirmed

Kang Sora and Rain are currently reviewing offers to appear in Goodbye My Beloved (translated). 

A rep from Kang Sora′s agency, Will Entertainment, stated to Newsen on November 13, "Kang Sora received an offer to appear in Goodbye My Beloved and it is one of the dramas she is currently reviewing. Nothing has been decided yet."

A rep from Rain′s agency, Rain Company, also stated to Newsen, "It′s true that Rain received an offer to appear in Goodbye My Beloved and he′s reviewing it positively, but it′s one of many offers he′s received, so he hasn′t confirmed his appearance yet. For now, he will focus on his world tour and make a decision when the drama is organized." 

A source from SBS′ drama bureau stated to Newsen, "Nothing has been set related to casting and organization regarding Goodbye My Beloved." 

Meanwhile, Goodbye My Beloved is based on Japanese novel Seven Days of Manager Tsubakiyama, a comedy about a man who dies but can′t bring himself to go to heaven because of his unfinished work. The drama is set to be directed by Shin Yun Seob PD of Rooftop Prince and is in talks to be organized for SBS sometime in the first half of next year. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/99830/kang-sora-rain-and-sbs-state-appearances-in-goodbye-my-beloved-not-confirmed

Kang Sora cast in a melodrama with Rain

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+207, -36] Do we really have no other male actors to use???

2. [+196, -42] I'm not just saying this because Rain's a has-been now but I never thought he was that cool even when he was popular. He couldn't sing so he had to resort to taking his shirt off and showing off his body and would stop singing and say stuff like 'come on yo' whenever he was out of breath while winking and sticking his tongue out.

3. [+134, -13] Something about them doesn't match...

4. [+21, -6] She hasn't found a good work since 'Sunny' and she's been unlucky with all the male stars she's been getting matched up with...

5. [+14, -6] ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I really like Kang Sora ㅜㅜ I've been waiting for her next drama ㅜㅜㅜㅜ and she ends up with this guy? Ugh
1. [+1,849, -475] I watch all of Kang Sora's works but why Rain of all people... ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,239, -123] Her body really is the one top...

3. [+720, -97] Kang Sora's so pretty!!!

4. [+603, -180] Daebak, their proportions match well

5. [+199, -15] Kang Sora's the type where her acting matches characters who are off doing their own things... she's not the type who's dependent on chemistry with her male co-stars

6. [+112, -30] Rain, Kim Soo Ro, and Kang Sora ㅋㅋ sounds like a fun combo

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/11/kang-sora-cast-in-melodrama-with-rain.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Edited by vvxen
  • Like 2

im so damn excited our precious girl is so back!!!

Rain and Kang Sora Casted for Romantic Comedy Drama

Actors Rain and Kang Sora have chosen ” Hello My Precious Person” (working title) as their comeback drama.

A drama insider revealed, “Kang Sora, who had been deliberating over her comeback project has chosen ‘Hello My Precious Person’ and is currently preparing for it. You can look forward to her cheerful romantic comedy with Rain.”

The drama will be based on the Japanese novel “Tsubakiyama Kacho no Nanoka-kan” which translates to “Seven Days of Manager Tsubakiyama.” The novel tells the tale of a middle-aged salaryman who dies, but is given the opportunity to live in the body of a beautiful woman for a few days.

Actor Kim Soo Ro is currently being favored to portray the manager who will be possessing Kang Sora’s body. Looks like viewers can not only look forward to the chemistry between leads Kang Sora and Rain, but also the comedic antics of Kim Soo Ro.

The scriptwriter will be No Hye Young who has previously worked for movies “Singles” and “200 Pound Beauty.” As for the director, Shin Yoon Sub of “Rooftop Prince” and “Ugly Alert” will be directing.

The drama is scheduled to broadcast in March of next year.

• Like 3

Posted on November 13, 2015 by ockoala
mata1.jpg

This is most excellent casting news, and certainly is a step in the right direction for me in setting the stage for Rain to comeback in a drama worth his while. Kang Sorahas been confirmed as his leading lady in upcoming 2016 drama Goodbye My Beloved One. It’s the K-drama adaptation of a well known Japanese novel about a deceased man who gets a second chance soul swap to finish some unfinished business.

It’s nothing novel or groundbreaking in narrative conceit, but at least hews close to the warm and fuzzy humanistic story than trying for makjang lures. I already thought Rain chose wisely when he was confirmed for this drama’s leading man, but to have Kang Sora join him feels like an extra layer of validating. She is a fantastic leading actress even if I’ve loved and hated some of her past roles equally, but always she’s never been anything but a very charismatic onscreen presence for me. I totally approve of her being Rain’s leading lady!Continue reading 

Koala's Playground

• Like 4

Awwwwwwwwww sweet sweet Friday news sis!!! @icemaid @pandalover1 @angels_natdylax05

though Sora's camp says she's still reviewing the offer... still... excited much! yippie.

now ... im off to check the japanese novel  ... anyone here already read Mr. Tsubakiyamas' 7 days?

ciel20151113182057_P_03_C_1.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201511/sp20151113182240136670.htm

Edited by kaiskloset
  • Like 4

@kaiskloset my guesses for a sageuk was wrong! lol. of all possible leading man she could work with, this was the only one i didn't expect sora to be involve with.. after reading the description of the character sora is going to play, i give a thumbs up! *happy dance* Sora is coming back!! :w00t:

exactly sis... remember the time during our WAC spazz days when Rain was mentioned as one of the possible BGW...aigoo

now, the two of them in 2016 drama kekeke no words. as long as uri Sora's coming back in my screen...

then im all good  now off to some  ***happy stupid dancing *** lezzgo!

Kang Sora cast in a melodrama with Rain

2015111401001555500101131.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Kang Sora to make a comeback with 'Annyeong My Precious Person', melodrama with Rain

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

http://onehallyu.com/topic/244954-nb-kang-sora-cast-in-a-melodrama-with-rain/

mixed reaction   from onehallyu netz mostly on Rain as lead... still, im grinning that our girl is baaaaaaaaaack .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXQADkroGkyikJDbovkRl

kang-sora--rain-and-sbs-state-appearance

• Like 3