Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Guest Sunnysn

Kang Sora is Bright and Beautiful at Canon CF Event in Seoul

meto11

I like Kang Sora a lot, she’s got that triple threat combination of looks, acting ability, and relatable warmth. What she probably doesn’t have yet is that “it girl” hard to pinpoint quality that might propel a less acting talented actress like Suzy to the top but keeps Kang Sora from fully breaking out. But I think it’ll come in due course, so what keeps me from loving her fully are some of her ardent fans who come across as overly pushy and always insisting that she’s the best and should be a cast in dramas or get the guy in a drama even if she’s the second lead and the story doesn’t warrant it.

That’s way annoying for a drama viewer like me, but not any diss on her since it’s nothing she can control. I do hope she picks better acting projects after her last drama Warm and Cozy withYoo Yeon Seok ended up being such a whimpering disappointment. She is looking fantabulous at the recent Canon media event in Seoul to rep the brand for it’s latest point-and-click cameras. I have a feeling beige dresses are in since she’s sporting the same color attire that Park Shin Hye and Suzy recently rocked at other brand events. I’ve always eschewed beige for being a washout color but now am seriously reconsidering it thanks to how gorgeous Sora pulls it off, along with other starlets who have been rocking the shade lately.

meto2.jpg

by ockoala

http://koalasplayground.com/

Media preview

#‎Kang‬ Sora ‪#‎cha‬ seung won chosen

as good model for 2015 by korean advertizer  award ceremony on Oct22

via sepia/ http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0007919598

======

Kang Sora was named the best female model in 2015 at Korea Advertisers Association Awards

=========

digging up news.. Sora and Seung Won endorsed buckaroo jeans in 2011:)

1313486148_191379.jpg16191374.jpg

• Like 3

Media preview

#‎Kang‬ Sora ‪#‎cha‬ seung won chosen

as good model for 2015 by korean advertizer  award ceremony on Oct22

via sepia/ http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=001&aid=0007919598

======

Kang Sora was named the best female model in 2015 at Korea Advertisers Association Awards

=========

thanks you so much @kaiskloset , i so happy with this news
 Sora  definitely deserved it

• Like 2