VOTE NOW: Soompi K-Pop Halloween Costume Contest!

melkimx

Guest shinymegapixels

My friends and I dressed up as 2NE1 because we absolutely love them (their music, style, etc)!! We did their Lollipop outfits because it's really colorful and distinct. Reference first:sdfvaw.png24etlk5.jpg
Now to compare! (We didn't really match up with their height.)600893_10150839833926599_273682048_n.jpg(ignore the panda xD)600436_10150839831411599_1321031437_n.jpIMG_0078.jpg
My friends (the CL&Minzy) also had the LG phones so it made good props!Most of the clothing was bought but it took a lot of work to alter them. Don't be fooled into thinking this would be too simple to make!...because I totally was. haha. 
For those interested in how we made it: Most of the shoes had to be painted. I made Dara's outfit from an XL yellow t-shirt and hand painted the pattern, I strung a ton of beads (more like 2 lbs) to make the necklace and sculpted her earrings, made the little fake LEGO car out of Sculpy and hot glue. The tights and shorts were bought. Bom's dress and sash/bow was made, shoes spray painted, and tights and accessories bought. CL's outfit is mainly altered pieces, my friend hand painted the tights and made her earrings. Minzy's outfit was bought and altered. We also had rings that were mini-versions of our 2NE1-selves that I made but you can't really see them that well. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shema118

This is a picture of my dance group with the costume of rania's masquerade. We had to go through a lot of trouble to make these costumes, first in making the skirt because we bought a fabric that was very heavy and we couldn't make it puff up, so we had to look for another type of fabric that wasn't so heavy.After that, we bought our heels that were actually very cheap, and 3 of them broke :C.But in the end i think the whole effort was worth it because we were very happy in how our costumes turned out.
Our inspiration was the mysterious feeling of the song, cause it has very creepy intro, and we thought it would be very cool to dance to it, and also because the costumes were so pretty we couldn't resist ♥ !
OH! and i almost forgot, all of us made the hairstyle and dyed our hair the same as our idols c:
Hope you enjoy the pictures :DDDD !
The original costumes:
mqdefault.jpggalladeraniamasquerade1.png
077ab55046ce80eaf9a3ddea999597ca_XL.jpg
Our Costumes:
426009_10150517581080825_1592448296_n.jp428869_10150517581260825_379044283_n.jpg424566_10150517581540825_1462667613_n.jp403694_10150517582060825_2102826080_n.jp

Hi guys~~! Yesterday was French KissMe's Halloween Party! So Three of us decided to disguise as U-kiss Stop girl horror version!! there's Soohyun/Zombie, Eli/Skeleton & Kevin/Vampire! We freely inspired ourselves from various Stop girl's outfits of their comeback! Hope you'll like it! To make those outfits we search quite a lot into our closets and even cut an old jacket! ^^ The most difficult part was surely Eli's mohawk with girl's hair!! Enjoy~
 (I couldn't add picture of their perf because the body had too much characters T-T but please check out U-kiss different comeback stage! They are awesome)

(>.> I'm really sorry I can't upload the picture, it doesn't work and I don't know how to delete my post so moderators feel free to delete that post! Mianhae~ Y.Y)

Guest kimhyunjoongluver

182535_446626955375201_464182907_n.jpg222558_446626995375197_829207485_n.jpg644160_446627052041858_2029301515_n.jpg
I dress up like Victoria when she was in We Got Married.I thought she and Nickhun were soo cute together.I thought she look cute and pretty in this outfit so,I decided to dress like her.I love k-pop!!!!!!!

Guest xxfruitsbasketxx

So I hope this is okay, but I mixed two different KPOP artists together! ><;;;
My inspiration came from KCON actually because it made me really want to cosplay OTL
My friends and I were thinking up different artists to dress up as and even before BAP were announced as part of the line-up
BAM! it hit, I was like, it'd be so cool to dress up as the BAP matokis~~~ (so we did :P)

I chose Daehyun's matoki, Kekemato
Here's the thing, since Kekemato is a boy, but pink inside, I decided to dress us as:
 a GIRL version of Kekemato who underneath is dressed up as After School

Sorry for talking so long, but here are the reference pictures followed by my entry~ ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[KEKEMATO]

[AFTER SCHOOL]
(***note: I made the top half of the inside version of Kekemato pink since he's pink, but After School wore black, so I only did the bottom half of AF's photo)

[MY ENTRY]

Guest angelmato

Yeah, okay, so my friend uploaded her entry above :D
This is mine! Like she mentioned above,
my friends and I decided to dress up as the BAP Matokis for KCON
and our inspiration came from:
KCON, our love for BAP, and wanting to dress up like a ganger bunny :P

[Reference Picture]
tumblr_m4qs9tWuvw1rowlzuo1_1280.jpg

[Entry]
Shishimato_Final.jpg

Guest bujeeboo

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on Soompi xD. My friend led me to this contest, thanks for holding it Soompi! My inspiration is SNSD's Yuri, and her outfit from The Boys. SNSD's my favorite group, and my friends and I hope to get a cover group together, someday....<o<. Anyways, the outfit was a heck of a lot harder than I thought it would be, with pleather, a crazy zipper, and tons of spray-painted beads that I had to handsew individually ToT. But I like the way it turned out! I got to wear it to Kcon, and I'll wear it out for Halloween even though no one'll recognize it haha xD
Original Inspiration:
SNSD-Yuri-The-Boys-3.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
My costume:
_DSC1207_cropped.jpg_DSC1213_cropped.jpg_DSC1205_cropped.jpg
I'm smiling in most of them because I'm too derpy for serious faces >.< (And sorry if the post is huge, I had a really hard time resizing }= ) But yay, Happy Halloween!

Guest eikkibunny

rqvu2p.jpgI decided to try and be SHINee, or Jonghyun anyway, for Halloween. My little sister had Jonghyun's costume but it was too small for me so I cut the hood off of it and made the body myself. I know it's not the best picture and you can't see much of the body but it's the only one I had. I hope you like it!! Sorry if it's not perfect, like I said I made the body myself. 2yuwwvc.jpgHappy Halloween!

Guest adwong1994

For school, we got to dress up as anything we want for Halloween (the images doesn't seem to come up, so I'll just provide the link to them):

2z9ebtv.jpg

So, I chose Orange Caramel's Magic Girl costume to promote K-Pop! And the school hired some professional photographers to take pictures for the school newsletters, and here is my one :)

4i2h5.jpg

Hi all and thanks to everyone who entered the contest! There were SO many great entries, our staff is having a difficult time choosing, so we're going to rely on you to tip the balance and open it up to AUDIENCE VOTING! Unfortunately, we don't have any poll function here so we're just going to use the thread.

Please check out the entries here and use this thread to list up to five of your favorite entries (include username and K-pop inspiration)! If you'd rather vote in secret, you can kind of do so by PMing me. We will leave open voting for 24 HOURS ONLY, so please get in your votes ASAP! Audience voting will count 75%; staff voting will count 25%.

Contestants:

d0na - 4minute ("Volume Up")
helinahelen - miss A ("Goodbye Baby")
xchococat - G-Dragon ("Bad Boy")
adwong1994, Orange Caramel
eikkibunny, SHINee's Jonghyun
bujeeboo, SNSD's Yuri ("The Boys")
angelmato, BAP matoki
xxfruitsbasketxx, BAP's Daehyun matoki + After School
kimhyunjoongluver, f(x)'s Victoria
mariamora, SHINee
shema118, Rania ("Masquerade")
thejinx_o, PSY
5dsfan4ever, SNSD ("Mr. Taxi")
ansaguca, HOT
ElJayEl, Jay Park ("New Breed" album)
BabiDewet, Zico and Block B ("Nillili Mambo")
babeyelmo, T-ara's Jiyeon ("Dream High 2") and IU ("You and I")
sapharia, T-ara ("Yayaya")
alesaku, Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In
miss.alicat, SNSD ("Genie")
Junho35, G-Dragon ("Lollipop")
chibiDD, f(x)'s Krystal (SHINee's "Juliette")
EternalNomad, BAP's Youngjae matoki
etschloe, Jay Park ("New Breed" album)
marghekyukeyhan gatto, EXO's Kai and Luhan
music11, SISTAR's Soyou
Cherry-Go-Gyaru, T-ara's Qri ("Sexy Love")
guiliataemin, SNSD's Taeyeon ("The Boys")
shinymegapixels, 2NE1 ("Lollipop")

Archived