[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

RanP I'm curious whether or not OJ will know SJ as the crown prince tomorrow.And I don't get how come she ended up in an army camp either.
And it seems the show is running fast,seeing how the King's health will be deteriorating and I'm assuming SJ will take the throne soon.There comes the angst and concubine selection..ah our heartache.
The characters are well written, not typical one dimension second leads we are getting,I actually like IH,PD and even IK.
Why oh why do dramas only air twice a week.This show really is crack.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She goes looking for the place where the fabrics are drying,however, bumps into LS  :x . She wants to know the way and he wants to impress her but it looks he knows his own palace and home less than his servant  [-( /:) :)). THESE SCREENCAPS DON'T NEED ANY COMMENTARY  \m/ :-bd :x \:D/ <:-P !!!! HILARITY AND PERFECTION MAYBE!!!2013-04-15155922_zps873a6203.jpg2013-04-15155956_zps1fba132a.jpg2013-04-15160004_zps7b5aed4e.jpg2013-04-15160112_zps1099e535.jpg2013-04-15160124_zpse88400b5.jpg2013-04-15160129_zps47c8fc1c.jpg2013-04-15160137_zps6ab7cb83.jpg2013-04-15160143_zps8bfe0b61.jpg2013-04-15160152_zps7179d172.jpg2013-04-15160158_zps0a55fa1a.jpg

YAI's performance has just become my most favourite portrayl of any king in Korean history!!! Longer rant on this will follow in the upcoming hours and days because I think I will never get tired saying how perfect he is!!!2013-04-15160453_zps6ae9e2eb.jpg2013-04-15160124_zpse88400b5.jpgCan't wait until I see this in HD quality! Waiting for 720p Han version! I think I will make like hundreds of gifs just from this episode only!

Maybe she was saved by someone from that army camp, and SJ just happens to visit it. lol
If i'm not wrong, looks like IK is dying in the preview. and the king is really sick, SJ will probably take the throne next week eps. He'll choose his 1st queen then. I actually like that they show how IK first met SJ, so it somehow makes sense when he sees her again. I have feeling SJ knows IH too, like she's the perfect candidate his mother wants him to marry, not sure if he knows her identity (minister min's daughter). when he passed by her and smiled, i think he knew.
Btw, JOJ met one of her childhood friend in the palace! lol I've been wondering where they are now. and yep, also the evil girl, i'm sure she'll show up at some point.

I couldn't watch it live either. Ackkkk!!! I am way too addicted to this drama. I haven't really been addicted to the a weekly drama in quite some time and the only kdrama I am watch other than this is HYI. This is refreshing for now. I could rewatch our OK/LS scenes over and over and not get bored. While their chemistry isn't sizzling hot, there is still this undeniable magnetism between them that makes it so cute and so addicting. 
LS, while being a really strong king, is definitely going to be a heartbreaker. So many women at his disposal and many different reasons to be with all of them. I know it's going to be a rough rough ride starting in the middle. I know that it was the norm to have multiple wives/concubines etc back then, however, my heart is still a true romantic. A man loves only one woman (and passionately <wink, wink>). I also know that's not the case here. So I just have to be prepared. It appears to be equal but not. LS has a lot of woman, and OJ has multiple men pining after her although they cannot have her anyways.
So DP already knows her too huh? Interesting. 
Thank you everyone for the screenshots and the summaries. :) You all feed my curiosity!! @briseis - amazing!! Thanks for all the screencaps!

HAHAHAHA @cikamoi, sorry was taken away.I love him!!He's so gleeful on the outside ,but it seems he really has a heart for our heroine.When he's serious its kind of heartbreaking because we know he doesn't get the girl.
@junkietiger I'm a romanticist too. \:D/ I don't know how he is going to stay faithful...while marrying other girls.I suppose the idea of being forced or coaxed to marry one of them will tire viewers...

This is the live ratings - no pressure but it looks to me like JOJ is fighting for the 1st place  <:-P !!!a71ea8d3fd1f413479c5f512241f95cad0c85ee8
It seems to me that everytime YAI and KTH share a scene the ratings beat the competition :-bdSource: Baidu forums

@cikamoi He helped both OJ and SJ in today's episode,but we get a few glimpses of him being serious in today's episode.Can't wait for you to watch it,he had quite a lot of screen time!
oh yes Ratings rising!!!!!yada tomorrow it'll be 1st by a mile...though it hardly matters.

I still think JOJ is the one SJ likes from his heart, before any political issus catch up. it's not arranged, nor calculated, just as a woman and a man, from the preview, I think she'll get to know more about SJ's personality. I'd like to think she's his match. we meet/date many people but in the end there's still only one person that we miss, even for a player. i don't believe in the perfect love story where the guy stays virgin waiting yrs for one girl (*cough*moonsun*cough*), because it's just impossible. I like that quote of the emperor in BBJX to the heroine 'I can't give you anything now but my heart.' to me it's what's most important, not such thing as a body or skin.
DP, lol he might act like a womanizer for all we know, but still we can see he has someone he likes and wants to protect, secretly. and we get to see his manly side in this ep while trying to protect JOJ. man when he gave her that last look that says 'i'm going to protect you' I melt. poor guy

Guest kimbee

RanP said: Maybe she was saved by someone from that army camp, and SJ just happens to visit it. lol
If i'm not wrong, looks like IK is dying dies in the preview. and the king is really sick, SJ will probably take the throne next week eps. He'll choose his 1st queen then. I actually like that they show how IK first met SJ, so it somehow makes sense when he sees her again. I have feeling SJ knows IH too, like she's the perfect candidate his mother wants him to marry, not sure if he knows her identity (minister min's daughter). when he passed by her and smiled, i think he knew.
Btw, JOJ met one of her childhood friend in the palace! lol I've been wondering where they are now. and yep, also the evil girl, i'm sure she'll show up at some point.

Archived