[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

They didn't show the preview for tomorrow's episode unfortunately AHHHHHH.OJ didn't meet her brother in this episode,but new characters and story lines are introduced,very interesting.

Sorry i could not recap live,but its official.This show is my life now.*Gasps the way LS stares at OJ sizzles the screen!Most of the scenes from the preview played in today's episode.

We're in a for a ridee!!!!!ahhh.

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean can this drama get any more gorgeous or better  :x !!! ANother perfect episode! Pity there was no preview, though. They meet again when JOJ goes hunting for racy books in the library and they have to hide when they chance upon ilicit rendezvouz :\">!!2013-04-15151657_zps7f10da77.jpg2013-04-15151930_zps1471dc9b.jpg

^Thank you for the screen caps.

My bad they did show the preview.like 10 minutes after the show ended!managed to catch it.
Y'll be patient kdrama.org will release raw youtube version in 2 hours or so!!

The amazing brother-sister relationship! I missed to cap the hug it's so sweet!  :x 2013-04-15152008_zps0fd90035.jpg
And when he saves her from the terrible snobs \m/ telling of one them to f**k off because he is the crown prince :-q :2013-04-15152159_zps6cec12cc.jpg2013-04-15152239_zps93b069cf.jpg
BADA** \m/ !!!2013-04-15152259_zpsa17e9005.jpg2013-04-15152306_zps49960450.jpg

Interesting eps, it turns out IK (future 1st queen) is sick, she dropped her handkerchief and SJ picked it up, it was love at first sight for her ^^ then she went ask for JOJ help to be her maid the day of selection(?) Anyway JOJ agreed and came to the palace with her, there she only noticed the clothes lol But looks like current queen (SJ's mother) had received bribe from minister Min. He had someone inside pours water on IK's dress so she couldn't participate, JOJ wanted to help and on the way to find new fabric she met SJ, who's more than happy to see her there and willingly show her the way (even though himself doesn't know, he had to ask his eunuch lol)
Looks like PD knew JOJ beforehand and already liked her at some point. SJ saw JOJ when she's in the library looking at a book and again mesmerized by her sight. then suddenly a couple entered and started making out lol JOJ was so into her book and didn't see. SJ grabbed her hand when she started walking outside. They're standing there, listening to the couple arguing, apparently the girl discovers her lover's infidelity lol SJ smirks and earns a look from JOJ. Then they walk outside, SJ's sister appeared and gave him a hug, JOJ was stunned and quietly left. When she was bothered by some people, SJ came and stopped the guy who was about to hurt her. Later SJ asked if she was jealous but she denied and, he wondered again if they really never met before. JOJ was confused but somehow her expression tells me she started remembering him.
this show is so beautiful, and i love love the directing, so smart and refreshing, I like to see the scene from different view than usual, esp the scenes between the otp. my heart :x :\">

The first meeting between LS and IK - IK's a little homely and simple-minded plus she is ALREADY SHOWING SIGNS OF BEING ILL!!! She is kind and honest and falls for LS at the first sight because he helps her without being snarky about her clumsiness and is probably first man who doesn't look at her with disdain. 2013-04-15154530_zps113c4d25.jpg

2013-04-15154523_zps878f9c27.jpg2013-04-15154517_zps6c23a195.jpg2013-04-15154536_zps3937d387.jpg2013-04-15154547_zps04ca6e7e.jpg

In a nutshell JOJ & LS see each other again when she visits the palace during a festivity and then again when she accompanies rhe future first queen (if it goes accordiñg to history) as whar we would call "her stylist". The dynamic between the 2 girls is lovely,

ok, what happens in the preview? I didn't get why JOJ disguised in man clothes and went somewhere with PD and when they got attacked, she fall into the water. end of eps. will she join.. the army? huh.. what  :-O But i guess any excuse for SJ & JOJ to get closer is good lol

Guest uburoi

RanP said: ok, what happens in the preview? I didn't get why JOJ disguised in man clothes and went somewhere with PD and when they got attacked, she fall into the water. end of eps. will she join.. the army? huh.. what  :-O But i guess any excuse for SJ & JOJ to get closer is good lol

Archived