[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

Guest kimbee

don't be happy @ilwoo_aein... i'm here because waiting for Crown Prince's love, :))
now i keep lure and seduce crown prince for sure... :P

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kimbee looks like i already got another competitor to get Crown Prince's Love hahaha..I don't wanna be the loser, i need good strategy to seduce him..Maybe i should sneaking into crown prince's room at night before other girls do (including Ok Jung) :))

Guest kimbee

Ok Jung: what are u doing crown prince lee soon...???hugs pole...!!!u wanna stripxxx.....is not the time for doing that........then,Just hugs me...!!! lol

562422_113012768897382_1796555377_n.jpg

The BTS already looks lovely, now if we can see the real thing *fans herself*It's nice to see how the cast interact with each other <3 YAI so playful and KTH beautiful as always :xso the scene is they're hiding from some couple arguing? lol

We'll see this scene tonight? Lee Sun is trying to hold Ok Jung hands? It's so sweet~

201304140013190.jpg

@cikamoi you are so lucky~You don't have to compete with other girls..Even Ok Jung is not your competitor..So you may feel happy because DP Gun is absolutely yours :))

Noone wants CS? even though he hasn't appeared yet, but he practically has done more for our heroine than the other guys. If JOJ doesn't want you, I'll sign up. again, second lead symptom ;_; but i guess a little less this time, since I like the otp here, their chemistry is palpable. 

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "Dal Shabet’s Ahyoung turns into the beautiful Princess Myunganby jennywill - 1 min ago142 Views-

this Story

• 1Share on Tumblr

20130414_ahyougn_myunganprincess-600x893

Ahyoung turned into the beautiful Princess Myungan!

She plays Princess Myungan in ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love‘, a cute princess that’s the younger sister of Lee Soon, Yoo Ah In‘s character. She’ll appear for the first time in the drama on the 3rd episode on the 15th.

In the picture, she dressed up in a hanbok with a blue skirt and pink top, and had her hair up in the traditional way. She posted the photo onto her me2day and wrote, “Everyone! Princess Myungan comes out for the first time today on ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love’. I’m nervous. Everyone, make sure to watch the proper broadcast. Show me hot support, fighting!!

This is her second role since ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek‘, so hopefully she’s has a successful acting career in front of her!

Guest kimbee

@briseis omo...omo...its her....inkyung, the first wife of LS...?!!i just know... i guess they known each others, what are they talking about.......?!! hhhhmmm
but looks like inkyung is so kindhearted... :)

vitm7.jpg

@kimbee: I guess it's no suprise they would know each other considering they move in the same circles of the high nobility. In 17th century the society was divided on 1% of aristocracy and the rest 99% were poor and unprivileged so I suppose this is not their first meeting. I'd say the number of potential acquaintances for a well-bred lady in Joseon weren't large  :)

Guest kimbee

don't you very happy, do you @cikamoi...??? because u don't have competitor for your devoted Prince Dong Pyung.................. B-)

well since he knows he wouldn't be able to marry someone he really likes anyway, it's all arranged marriage for them. and men that time had many wifes/concubines, it wasn't such big issue as we think in modern time now.
Btw, i read that his first queen died young, I wonder what happened here, must be sthing to do with Minister Min (IH's father)

I hope the ratings picks up again when the adults come back onscreen. This drama leaves me craving for more because of its vibrant colors!

The future crown princess.
A little breakdown of the potential outcome:
1. From the way I see it, there is going to be a general selection (during which JOJ will help with IK's wardrobe) conducted by LS's parents and grandmother from which will emerge two candidates - InKyung and InHyun. It seems likely that the final choice will be left to LS.sshot-28_zps3e17391a.png
2. LS will reach out to IH's hand first and play with IH's feelings and hopes...sshot-29_zps1c716732.pngsshot-31_zps6f30b45a.pngsshot-30_zpsb7e9f28f.png
3. ... but in the end he will choose IK to spite Minister Min - cunning. This is a shot from the long preview where LS announces who will be his future bride. I'm almost certain it's from that scene because it has the same light and location.sshot-32_zps04876cf1.png
In reality IK died of pox but I'm afraid far more gruesome fate awaits her. I fear she's going to be just another of the collateral damages in this high stake game of power, politics and greed. The innocent are always the first causalities of war :-S
@cikamoi: I've been looking for them but there are none. At least on youtube :(

Archived