[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

jerebtang

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really curious as why JOJ has to disguise herself, to go see her brother? I heard he is evil and calculating.and yea I'm looking forwards to PD and JOJ interactions too, I love PD he's so adorable, it'd hurt me to see him sad, but I believe he'll have his happy ending.JOJ entering the palace? then she'll surely discover LS' identity no?

Yeah when I watched the first two episodes, I gradually felt the same feeling similar as the one when I watched The Moon that Embraces the Sun last time. It is just awesome. I love it! Glad that they produce such a high quality drama.

@junkietiger14 I think he said that to JOJ when she asked him if he didn't have another woman to look after (IH?). then she told him they're stranger, he's too straightforwards and LS wonder if they really never had met before.
I wonder if they really forgot each other? I mean even it was short, it was their first love/crush, did the rain/fever erase their memory or sthing?

@RanP: I don't think they have really forgotten about each other. They just don't see any reason in pinning after each other when they met only twice years ago and don't even know the identity of the other person. Plus there is the thing that LS didn't come to their date and that really hurt JOJ. I would even say she may hate him a little because she thinks he gave her false hopes. I woder how they will get to know about their shared past  :-/ . Perhaps JOJ has still the racy book and LS will find in her possession  :-?

There's that long moment they stare at each other in the preview, I'd like to think that they just simply recognize each other x) But as you said, JOJ will probably resent him, wonder why he didn't show up last time, she'll think again about her status. I really hope their realization will be portrayed with subtleness and not dramatic. because yea like you said, it was more a fling, not big love or anything that kind. they're adults now, i expect more mature reactions.

Guest livon123

I wonder if LS knows who IH is? I mean the ending of ep 2 made me curious, like he knows her, but he said let them try (to be his crown princess). I think IH probably have the little girl kind of personality because she is suppose to be 8 years younger than JOJ, 6 years younger than LS. while sook bin is two years younger than IH (8 years younger than LS, and 10 years younger than JOJ)? I was watching dong yi, sorry for comparing the two, but in there it said Dong yi also left the palace for 7 years before coming back. It just seem like LS has all these women, but he send them away, I have mixed feelings for him. He is a king that have many women, but he is still lonely because he use his women as a weapon. In a way he is definitely not the weak king people think he is, he know how to use people.
Prince DP and Jae Hee's character seem to be the ones that have one love, I hope they both have a happy ending. I think Jae Hee has the second male lead role? Hope to see him come out soon, but I always feel sad for guys that are seen as the big brother type. As for Prince DP, not really liking his fiancee if that girl really will go after him. I hope there is a few more girls that come out to pair up with the guys. Like maybe LS's sister or princess will find Jae Hee or something haha.
HAHA another thought is, twist the story to somehow the queen left with prince dp, or some other thing.

lol I was thinking if only they twist it and have JOJ leave with Chi Soo (Jae Hee) in the end, like in BBJX that they have talked about before how it'd be similar. The heroine left the emperor in the end too, maybe with different reason here. cause I hope CS' role is not simply second male lead who has a tragic fate/ending, they might had added him in for a reason.
About their age, if i'm not wrong, in ep2, LS was 12, then 7yrs later, he's 19 now, and they mention before JOJ here is 2yrs older than him, so she's 21. IH is said to be 1 yr younger than LS (i'm not sure) so she would be 18. idk about suk bin, she's probably a few yrs younger than the other 3, but she looks like 15-16 in the 1st ep to me. the writer took liberties to make her story, such as making JOJ a fashion designer(!) and also a childhood story for the otp AND Chi Soo! So yea It isn't a surprise she'd change other details too. Personally I wouldn't bother checking history or other dramas since we know at this point how JOJLIL isn't the same as anything that was portrayed before.
omg I can't sleep, keep listening to the ost for days now.

Guest julie721

I'm watching the 1st episode now.. I'm planning to watch both episode marathonly today, (It's a bit late, I just got back from a trip with family) because I don't want to miss tonight episode... 
So far I'm liking what I see... Everything's so beautiful in this drama. Every time OTP appears on screen, my hear beats faster.. They're both so gorgeous...

Preview for episode 3

credit: SBS

>> Lee Sun asking if Ok Jung jealous..He also asks if they have met before..But seems like Ok Jung reaction shows that she is jealous hahaha..Well who's not? She just didn't realize that she already falls into Lee Sun charm hehehe...Lee Sun is a handsome crown prince that every girl wants..Including me :))

Archived