♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest fangirl15

@zee bwahahahahaha!!!
i was waiting for that pic of yours. I can't react just yet coz I haven't seen it.
finally I saw that pic!
they can't really help editing MinSul face :))
that editor is a 100% MinSullian :D

@christinderalla where did you find that pic of MinSul and what event was that?
they both look cute!!!
The Minsularity you posted was daebak! I love it!
and the last gif... I bet Sulli is hungry :))
at first I thought she was counting the confetti =))
that was during SMTown concert, right? btw, what year was that?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

another show without Minho .. :(( ....i hate it when his solo projects separates him from SHINEe (unless of course if it's with SUlli)....i know I should be happy that he has more projects but he is a shinee member first ( or second, because he's sulli's bf first).....wonder how SM plans their activites!!!???
by the way, thank you for the 101 on how to post pictures...I swear, the first picture that I'll ever post here is a picture of Minho and SUlli with christinderella, zee and stekatta's name on it! I'll dedicate it for you guys for helping me and the others who share the same problem as me out! ^:)^

Guest bemjerry13

:\"> ....just a thought...Jonghyun of shinee posted a picture of him with heechul (it looked like they are in a get together)...but Minho is closer to Heechul right? and knowing Minho's love for his hyungs, I bet he wouldn't pass out the chance on seeing one of his hyungs after 2 long years.....but why is there no picture of him and heechul? are they may be aware that all eyes are now on Munsul and that they are especially being careful??!??!?.........or I could just be totally hallucinating! b-(

@bemjerry13 lol its okay.. tonight I'm so shocking to see ur name fill up on my tumblr dashboard :)) ahh about jjong and heenim picture together, shawols speculated it from Christmas last year coz jjong's hair was black there and there's a Christmas tree on the corner of hotel corridor.. and it was posted on heenim's Instagram :D and once again i tell you, why you didnt read my message? yesterday i already told you to read it, I sent you an answer for your question.. read it now or I'll bite you... >:)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Onew : minho and sulli children would look like this?? HAHAHAH ' date=' NO.[/quote']

I wonder why Onew mix the pic of Minho and Sulli? I mean, why Minho and Sulli? Hmm, I smell something fishy again :D

I hope there will be the video of this pic.

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Fika Hoogendyk said:

zee wrote: »

Onew : minho and sulli children would look like this?? HAHAHAH , NO.

I wonder why Onew mix the pic of Minho and Sulli? I mean, why Minho and Sulli? Hmm, I smell something fishy again

I hope there will be the video of this pic.

nonono.. its a 'guess who' game from that TV program, onew isnt the one who mix it.. :)) its like they reveal the eyes first, or the mouth first, then who is the fastest can answer it will get score ;)

Hahaha, i thought. But is it really Minho and Sulli? If yes, I bet that TV program might know "something" about Minho and Sulli :D

Guest ilovesulli

Hello! Finally, I've joined here in this thread. I am so happy to be here. I hope I am welcome.  :):D I'm from the Philippines. Actually, I'm a silent reader in this thread. Everyday, I always wait for new updates and news about MinSul. I really really really love them. 

I can't promise that I could contribute information about MinSul. :) But for my first contribution, here's the link of the Wan Quan Yu Le Show in Taiwan. Hope you enjoy it. :) http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrifvefg.html%20%E2%80%9CSource:%20iqiyi.com

I really think that even the Taiwanese noticed Minho and Sulli's secret relationship. Hihihihihi!  ;)) just daydreaming.

Guest ilovesulli

Hello! Finally, I've joined here in this thread. I am so happy to be here. I hope I am welcome.  :):D I'm from the Philippines. Actually, I'm a silent reader in this thread. Everyday, I always wait for new updates and news about MinSul. I really really really love them. 

I can't promise that I could contribute information about MinSul. zee said:

130909 Taiwan 完全娱乐 'Wan Quan Yu Le' Showbiz

they use sulli's picture to edited minho face..
and SHINee member (except minho, he already back to korea early) laugh over it.. LOOL

tumblr_msv1axzNB81qe8seho1_r1_1280.jpg

I must be love sulli a lot, even with just look at "his hair" I can recognize her.... /sobs/
the editor must be a minsul shipper :)) =))

Guest fangirl15

have to say bye-bye for now...my head really hurts and super sleepy too! (:|
I have t wake up early tomorrow.
goodnight MinSullians, take care & God bless . . . :-*

here's my goodnight gift for you guys, have a sweetest MinSul dreams :-*

a952.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

130907 Kyu’s dad at Taipei UPI said: Kyuline always drink red wine every time they came to our house. They will always bring wine as a souvenir when they come, so our house has three fridges that are full of red wines. After drinking, they will always stayover. Changmin and Jonghyun either sleep with kyuhyun or in his (kyuhyun) sister room. But Minho always sleeps in the living room sofa because he’s the maknae. Kyu’s dad even said jokingly: That is the place I sit, how can he sleeps there!

— cr: 溺愛圭賢-孟
Translated by juannn0921 at OurGyuhyun

ilovesulli

said: Hello! Finally, I've joined here in this thread. I am so happy to be here. I hope I am welcome. 

:):D

I'm from the Philippines. Actually, I'm a silent reader in this thread. Everyday, I always wait for new updates and news about MinSul. I really really really love them. 

I can't promise that I could contribute information about MinSul.

zee

said:

130909 Taiwan 完全娱乐 'Wan Quan Yu Le' Showbiz

they use sulli's picture to edited minho face..
and SHINee member (except minho, he already back to korea early) laugh over it.. LOOL

I must be love sulli a lot, even with just look at "his hair" I can recognize her.... /sobs/
the editor must be a minsul shipper :)) =))

Guest jhologs

Oh my, the guessing game video was soooo funny . . . would be interesting to know what Jjong said the first time they had to guess 'Sulli' @6:47. :-? Thanks @stekatta @zee @ilovesulli for the video . . . :D

Guest ravissant

I came across a YT video (credit: elynne12) of Heechul's Youngstreet interview w/ 2PM (5/11/10)  During break 2PM's Junho texted & Minho replied by calling w/c in turn the conversation between them got an airtime.  Heechul was able to speak with Minho before the phone call ended by asking him "what type of presence is Junho to him?"  Here's his answer:9711020169_2a81a67a2b_c.jpg
And this is what Heechul had to say (teasingly):9714255032_e8eae893e8_c.jpg
Wahahaha!  I love Heechul's bluntness.  Minho was so cute when he whiningly said "Heechul-hyung."  I know Minho's answer was directed towards Junho, but as Heechul said of him saying that to any hyung, I'm assuming that Minho also said this to Heechul & at one point maybe even asked if he could play the matchmaker for him & Sulli?  :D

Archived