♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Oh ya by the way Etude House Philippines is also giving away 6 SVIP concert Tickets and 6 Presscon Passes! You have to have the Etude pink card and puchase at least P1500 worth of 1 receipt purchase. For more details check Etude House Philippines website or FB pages. :) Have a good night changes!!!! :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/sulli-confesses-she-hasnt-had-her-first-kiss-yet

i find some of the comments are cute lol:

"awww so the only person her lips have touched were Minho :D"

and this one : "Minho is crying because he doesn't count in her eyes.. XD"

I guess everything sulli did will be related to minho lol, as the comments of the article are mostly mentioned minho XD

Guest azra1430292364

Saw some pic at twitter that sulli, luna, amber and krystal filming guerilla date I guess yay!!!! Could somebody post it here.. I cant post it because im in a phone mood

Guest azra1430292364

Here is the link

https://mobile.twitter.com/MSmminhvn/status/370781193857286145/photos

https://mobile.twitter.com/SuneyABO/status/370782875840294912/photos

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Woww, Sulli is so pretty with those casual outfits. I really like her fashion style. Even when she uses flat shoes, she's still taller than the other girls :D

Btw guys, did you noticed Sulli's watch? She often wear the watch. I wonder if it's from someone special maybe? :>

Guest teruteru_chan

^i'm having a feeling that the watch is sponsored by OMEGA. it looks like the one she wore to the OMEGA event (:
8Oexhrx.jpgehzgFV6.jpg
FNIGQXF.jpg
credit: sulli94net
@peach20kr thanks for all the translation, unnie! my stomach was full of butterflies while i was reading the translation of the TTBY interview. why so sweet? xD :x 
edit:53mkn2J.jpg
8KigdKi.jpg
lzgtMV0.jpg
YpaDK6I.jpg
DfaTwit.jpg
credit: kimshm01 

ehzgFV6.jpgcr:as tagged
Was Sulli taking a selca in one of the pictures?  Maybe, the picture would be sent to someone who was busy with filming his Medical Team drama
Sulli looked so feminine though she was wearing pants.  She may be leaving for LA tomorrow, right?  
Hope that we can get good news for the forthcoming Etude House Play Party... 

Archived