• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

We certainly need @peach20kr 's help for the video posted just now.  Seemed that they were asked about the impression of each other...but at the end, it looked like that Sulli felt thankful to the 2 leads. However, Sulli just said 'thank you' to Hyun Woo but not Minho (yet, her body was touching Minho!!)  Is it because to her, Hyun Woo was a chingoo and deserved more courtesy while Minho was her beloved Oppa that no need to be that courteous?!

Guest teruteru_chan

i had to catch up 20 pages. all sorts of ups and downs within those pages lol. but reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy that the TTBY premium event was such an awesome one. thankful for fancams by dreaming fansite. they are gems! xD minho and sulli seemed to have a blast at the event. lots of smiles and laughter. i hope we would be able to see a fancam showing their reactions of watching their kiss scenes again xD LOLthanks, everyone, for sharing all the minsul treasure ^^ 
i like the new dailymotion video. sulli kept staring at minho and smiling HAHAHAH! okay, i understand that you were happy, choi jinri. 
i miss TTBY T____T somehow i wish kwanghee had been there HAHAHAH! 

[TRANS- Japanese Magazine 'TV Pia' Interview]

Question: What do you think of when 'summer' is mentioned?

Minho: Horror movies of course cannot be missed during summer! Will watch the movies that are popular at those times.

Cr: DC; Personal_Minho
Chi-eng trans: squishyjinki

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr

said:

Q: Tell us about your similar and dissimilar ones to your characters in the drama.

Sulli: the bright personality and smiling often are similar but I'm not as reckless as Jaehee who sneakily entered boys' school and not planned and elaborate like Jaehee, either. then, Minho nodded his head and jokingly commented "there's something stupid(with her)"

Jonghyun’s twitter update 130813 @ 12.26amKST - Meteor Showers
1016994_543189722414271_1719452059_n.png
[Translations]Can you see the Meteor Showers?ㅅ? Why can’t I see them?… Has it finished…? Or it has not started yet..? 
**T/N: Jonghyun should be refering to the Perseid Meteor Shower.
Credit: realjonghyun90Korean - Chinese Translations: HyunStarChinese - English Translations: Forever_SHINee[4]

You know guys! Suddenly I remembered this scene! How I wish that Minsul staying together like this and having their s'mores! OMOOOO! 
tothebeautifulyouC544B984B2E4C6B4ADF8B30

Guest ravissant

Waaahhh! Why the hell did my phone freeze when I was watching the video @Giya posted?! And why am I @ work while finding this out?! :((

Guest ravissant

Ok, ok. At least I can see the caps you chingoos posted. I'll have to watch the video when I get home from work in 2 hrs. Yay! Ohmygosh! The way Sulli looks at him...waaaahhh! In love much, pretty girl?! :x

Guest promesse1972

Hello lauraffxx, I have not taken the time to open the link you mentioned, but I would like to say, why are you bring bad vibres to this thread and point out somebody's comments who is making fun of all of us that joined this wonderful site?

Can you please delete your post? I you do not believe in Minsul, then please look for other web page ....

Guest lauraffxx

promesse1972 said: Hello lauraffxx, I have not taken the time to open the link you mentioned, but I would like to say, why are you bring bad vibres to this thread and point out somebody's comments who is making fun of all of us that joined this wonderful site?
Can you please delete your post? I you do not believe in Minsul, then please look for other web page ....

Guest promesse1972

@lauraffxx, sorry if I sounded unfriendly, but I checked everyday all the comments posted here, which I found precious jewells. I do not want to speak for the rest, but as other active members have previously mentioned please do not bring sad comments here. This is our Minsul paradise. We come here to spazz and feel happy with them. Once gain sorry if I make you feel worst. Please trust in Minsul. Time and patient will bring us happiness.

Guest suunyup

@lauraffxx it's very nice to meet you :-h I saw your post earlier about not feeling so welcomed and I thought I should try and make that a bit better. I hope this thread makes you feel really good with all the minsul moments :) and if you ever need help with something, feel free to ask >:D<

Guest rahma_bio

Welcome back @lauraffxx >:D<
Please do not misunderstanding, we are like a family here. We welcome newby here, we never differentiated in any case. I understand you are new but at least you can understand the rules here which I guess is so good for all of us. You can see the other newby, They are enjoy to spazz here, right. So, i hope you too :P :x
Btw, I've seen the link and I do not feel bothered about it ... for me it's a natural thing that I often see. It's up to them whatever what they say because it is their right. We are mature enough and we can choose which is the best for us. so I guess we do not have to worry about it, right :\">:-* ;)

Guest lauraffxx

Thanks fot all your warming comments :) I'm going to sleep now so I will reply to all of you in the morning. In the meanwhile can anyone teach me how to re[[ly to someone without qouteing them? how to do the @name thing and how to reply to a few people in one message? good night!

Guest ravissant

Phew!  I'm finally home, & immediately opened my laptop to watch the vid @Giya posted, but when I opened it I only got this9495958163_1870c4195b_n.jpg
so I panicked that the vid was blocked or erased.  So I got frustrated for a couple of minutes.tumblr_lxcnq0dvJl1qe144go1_250.gif
I tried to search it on YT hoping it's up, but to no avail.  But then I remembered to visit Daily Motion.  Duh!  Thank god this video owner loaded this.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12znrb_130812-minho-onew_music?search_algo=2.  So for anyone who hasn't seen it just click the link.

good morning everyone ^_^

@lauraffxx at first, welcome here.. I didn't say it earlier but i dont mean to ignored you, we really love to see new friends here, but sometimes we just didn't say it in words.. there's so many newbies and so many loyal lurkers here, like i said before how muchhhhhhhh i love all my friends here..

so dear don't worry too much, I could understand your feeling.. I feel really really reaally sad when i found someone who talk bad about minsul, minho or sulli itself.. but the only think I did was ignored it.. we cant blame them, we are human, have different thoughts are normal.. we just need to keep positif thinking, we passed 2000+ pages with efforts and love.. lets don't think too much about what people think about us, our life is too precious to be filled with hate or negative things.. we all are same, we have something who we dislike too, but what makes it different are "some people judge what they dislike and spread it out" and "some people with something they dislike but didn't think too much about it, keep it by him/herself and only do/talking about what they're love to do".. we all welcoming you by heart dear, not everything can be expressed by words^^

haha okay then, its already morning here but i still haven't sleep till now.. nice dream to me :))

Archived