♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

at first I thought Minho and sulli have an LQ when they shot that "sulli bathing Minho scene" but after watching the video (thanks xyso!) I have a new theory, I think SUlli was acting! SHe was totally acting nonchalant...I think they were already together or at least Minho was already courting her during this time and SUlli was trying her hardest to act like seeing Minho topless is nothing! HA! (are you kidding me sulli!)...but if you look at her there were several times when you can see her stealing glances of Minho's gorgeousness!....I don't know how to make screen caps but can someone please be kind enough to post caps of sulli looking at Minho's body...please...

one more thing, I love those lingering touches SUlli was giving Minho when they were shooting that piggy back scene...the first two times Minho carried and dropped her observe SUlli's hands..it was taking a few seconds more to take it off Minho's body, she was totally caressing him! WAHHHHHHHHH! i'm dying here!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parkhyerin

ETUDE SINGAPORE: "As Minho’s schedule is not confirmed yet, our HQ is still fighting hard with his agency for his appearance in Pink Play Party."

via: keelaminho

Oh God,I know whatever your plan is the best for us,but please, let it happen :((

Btw,happy birthday unni @nislatif <:-P

Guest azra1430292364

Happy birthday @lovelyrainy and @nislatif ... May god bless u always dear ... for @nislatif im loving every post u did here.. Keep post about minsul ok, dont ever get bored ;-)

Guest ulil_15

[iNFO] SMTOWN Live World Tour III Special Edition will be held at Tokyo Dome on 26 & 27 Oct 2013.
So I hope there is Minsul Interaction <3<3
:x :x :x

Guest peach20kr

123211_zps53ccf50e.jpg

cr: twitter

at first, I thought the two pictures were the same.

f(x) will record Starking and I hope the rumor that they will record either Radio star or Happy together is true.

http://youtu.be/3_0IWuefpg8

cr: The TONGHUN14

Q: your Ideal type? (22:54-)

Onew: the woman that suits to any kind of clothing.

Taemin: beauty or cutie is not important. I like an angel-like woman with pretty mind(sweet heart)

Jonghyun: someone who's feminine and looks good in a one piece dress(?)

at 24:04 Minho: for me...someone who can take good care of me and gets along well with me when we talk (we're on the same wavelength)

Key: someone who has not only her own style but also individuality (?)

at28:33 Q: your favorite thing (not a person) that you want to have around(?) for 1000 years.

Minho: the bracelet

Q: what if what you want comes true?

at 39:37-40;00 Minho: for me, I wish the flight time around the world would become shorter.

Key: In that case, what if we have to work much more.

Minho: that would be better (for me). the place where we sleep is always at home though.

Q: who is the perfectionist in Shinee?

at 46:34 Key -Minho-Taemin-Onew-Jonghyun

hmm..shinee members answered most of the questions in Japanese except Minho. and I think Minho and Taemin seemed a bit serious especially when talking about their ideal types unlike the rest of members..

Anyway, thanks for TTBY DVD videos., they are so precious, thanks again..

Minho and medical top team casts got instructed to perform CPR at the hospital the other day, and after finishing reading script session on July 30th, Minho and other casts had meal together at the restaurant.

I have kind of mixed feelings about Minho's new drama coz I won't be ready to see Minho's loveline with O Yean-Seo (I'll probably try to see Tae-Jun in his new role) but on the other hand, I'm expecting to see Dr. Minho driving a sports car with his sleeves rolled up. hahaha

peach20kr said:

I have kind of mixed feelings about Minho's new drama coz I won't be ready to see Minho's loveline with O Yean-Seo (I'll probably try to see Tae-Jun in his new role) but on the other hand, I'm expecting to see Dr. Minho driving a sports car with his sleeves rolled up. hahaha

Guest enenen

i am so sad,why sm not give sulli a new drama,sulli is so pretty and can act,i  hope sulli can pair up with kim soo hyun

@peach20kr, thanks for the video.  I also had the feeling that Minho was serious in answering the Q about his ideal type.  He looked serious even when other members were answering before he gave his reply.  For his wish about shortening the flight time, I wonder why Key laughed so hard.  Is it because he knew about the hidden reason for Minho's answer?  I feel surprised to hear his answer as it's so specific.  It sounded like as if his life was somehow affected by his frequent overseas trips.  But Shinee has been doing Around the world tour for a long time.  Why he suddenly got such feeling?  For me, it's because he got someone waiting for him at homeland(home). 

Guest mochi18

cr: LoveKpopSubs13 from youtube
I really love Sulli's rap parts :D. Tbh I think this song would have been a better title song than Rum Pum Pum Pum, but don't get me wrong. I also love RPPP as well. :)

@peach20kr, did you read about Sulli's description of ideal type in SSTP recently?  Many of the chingoos at Baidu bar thought that Sulli is describing Minho.  This time, Sulli was so specific.  It seemed to be that she had tried to think of the words that best described her man without being too obvious... 
Do you think that Sulli is taking good care of Minho in their relationship?  I read from an article in Shinee's recent interview in a Japan magazine: Minho stated that he would feel touched when his girl can take care of some areas of him which he has overlooked himself.  Yes, you are right, his description of the ideal type was not something new but his attitude saying it that mattered.  From those DVD BTS, Minsul has been super close to me at that time already.  Minho has been so into Sulli...
Hope that Minho's schedule can allow him to join the Etude Play Party on 27/8 and the SMT@Tokyo as well.  
Yup, we enjoyed much as well in Pattaya and Bangkok.  But my boys were too small for scuba diving but they got much fun with their dad in swimming in the pool at the hotel and playing in the slides.  

Guest bemjerry13

Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, did you read about Sulli's description of ideal type in SSTP recently?  Many of the chingoos at Baidu bar thought that Sulli is describing Minho.  This time, Sulli was so specific.  It seemed to be that she had tried to think of the words that best described her man without being too obvious...  

Guest bemjerry13

minsullians, please vote for Minho...we all know that he's the best looking so please vote for him...his at number two now but the gap is not that wide...we have until august 6 to make him number 1....let's give SUlli some more bragging right to being the girldfriend of the most handsome idol! (shameless, shameless advertising!) sorry, but I really want him to win! Thanks in advance! BTW,you can vote once  day..

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/result.m?poll_seq=135

Sulli answer on UFO replies

CTKpfBW.jpg

Minho scold taemin, because taemin cant speak and introduced naeun as his virtual wife properly ..

56JbnaI.gif

===============================================================

Minho and Sulli similarities that I found recently..
They really impatient in terms of expressing feelings,, :))
Well so I guess they both are very open to each other in their relationship.. honest person.. ^^
and we know, how many times minho said if his ideal type was someone who be able to connect/communicate well with him.. ;))

The similarity OF TWO PEOPLE doesnt have to be about a hobbies or avocation only...
Comfort each other, talk freely and openly, not awkward when talking to each other, the warmth of the smallest of any skinship they did..
omg I cant talk too much, I knew we all here knew what I'm going to talk about, maybe I could publish a book with a very thick pages if I want to discuss all about minsul here, I'm not a delusional girl when it comes about someone relationship, its about chemistry, what I believe to be sourced from reality.. (except to imagine what they did behind camera, this is my hobby)..
I love to see ***** on wgm but I dont ship them, I'm just love to see their cute interactions.. till now I really have no idea why I can ship minsul, I used to hate any OTP things, until now I think I still have that kind of thoughts.. minsul is very special, I cant deny it.. thats why I put them in my exclusion list..

ahh its been a while since I post something 'long' here, always on via phone and never any chance to open this thread on lappy..
2059 pages already, it isn't joke..
YOU ALL AWESOME GUYS!!! and I miss you :'( *even though i opened this thread everyday* :)

Guest parkhyerin

I think Minho's ideal type is more simple nowadays,not as detail as before.

I think you all knew about Minho's ideal type before,he described it so detail “A person with a kind heart. A person that laughs a lot and cute. A person with long legs. A person that would look good in a feminine one piece dress,and a pure person” but now,according to @peach20kr, Minho's answer about his ideal type is now became “someone who can take good care of me and gets along well with me when we talk..” so simple,right?

I smell something is finally one step higher, you know,before you into a relationship and you like someone,you would tell everyone about your ideal type that are similar to person you like,you would describe your crush's habits and looks as your ideal type. But , when you in a relationship, the ideal type of a man/woman for you is not really important anymore. For me,I would answer “whatever,I don't really care about an ideal type,because I have an ideal guy beside me already”. And so minho, he like “the point is I'm really comfortable with someone (you-know-who) right now, so, ideal type is an important thing ? ” ...

So maybe I can conclude, something is really happened between these two right now, not really sure about when it begun, but I'm sure it begun after he revealed about his detail ideal type (around February if I'm not mistaken).

Q : Favourite desert 【Monthly-Icon】

Minho : "Ice Cream"

Taemin : "You have said this so many times.."

Onew : "Still ガリガリくん? (s/n : a popsicle)"

Jonghyun : "But really, you really like this so much recently!"

Key : "This person (Minho) is a true fan of ガリガリくん, a hopeless addict!"

Onew : "And he even won a lucky draw from the stick!!"

src: shineebloom, trans: thpapergangster

p/s : Sulli loves ice cream too, you can easily find it in every sulli fact trivia.. ^^

Archived