• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoprol euis

After reading some fanfiction, I think I want to make one fanfic too. Im inspired by all fanfic writers in Asianfanfiction. Especially about Minsul. This is my first experience. I hope You'll love and read it. I'm not use English in my work later. My English not so good, so that I will write it in Indonesian language. Please anticipate it..

Love yaa :^)

Guest suelli4ever

ImEuis

said: After reading some fanfiction, I think I want to make one fanfic too. Im inspired by all fanfic writers in Asianfanfiction. Especially about Minsul. This is my first experience. I hope You'll love and read it. I'm not use English in my work later. My English not so good, so that I will write it in Indonesian language. Please anticipate it..

counsel05 said: REMINDERS to Minsul crewmates from the Philippines:

@beth0826 @biancalicup @cassy_0508 @cmgw @ heide @jenniline @jmfrani @lablyness @ liana @mafet @miracle13​ @mslee1107 @nize143 @pandora460 @puppy8888 @shawolbaby @bananadana @annchoi0312 @shiningshinee22 @joanapearl @choielle @anne nicolecarig @tenzeronine @rouxlheen @charlenelola_b @suelli4ever @icequeen11 @ennovyhwang @minsulurv @syrareyes @chalozanes glade0912 @lovingminsul @Jeng @bemjerry13 @purpleminsul @louisse_o6 @minnietintin38 @mochi18 @chalozanes @bubbliemeh09 @remmie @ivyvillagonzalo @bubbliemeh09 @mikkymoi @amazingminsul

I think most of you or if not all already knows that SHINEE will be having a concert in Araneta Coliseum on September. And a few have already shown interest in attending the said concert. @cmgw will be very willing to meet up to anybody who would be attending the said event. Please send her a PM so you can make plans and discuss about future support plans (i.e. MinSul banner :) etc) and itinerary.

Thank you very much and Enjoy the concert.

p.s.
i heard they will be having a special guest too. (local or fellow Korean ... its not bad to hope and wish that maybe Sulli will be coming too [-O< :-bd, we never know) ;)

Guest qoprol euis

ImEuis said:

After reading some fanfiction, I think I want to make one fanfic too. Im inspired by all fanfic writers in Asianfanfiction. Especially about Minsul. This is my first experience. I hope You'll love and read it. I'm not use English in my work later. My English not so good, so that I will write it in Indonesian language. Please anticipate it..

Hi!I'll wait for your story,its okay even if you're not good in English,I'm not good either  :D I encourage my fellow Minsul shipper who have a wide,crazy,pervy and wild imagination like mine  =)) kekeke to write MINSUL fics,the more the merrier.Lets give the fanfic addicts some headaches  :D BTW I cant wait for SHINEE concert in Araneta Coliseum,I'll definitely gonna watch to see MINHO and the rest of the gang.I hope he will show his dreamy sexy abs =P~ =P~ =P~ sorry baby Ssul, cant help it (pervy mode again) Kindly check my fics guys.I'm planning to end my latest fic this week. Hope you like it....Love the updates crewmates =D> =D> =D> 

yeah thank you unnie, Bride for Sale make me giddy . Hihi :D I love your wild, pervy, crazy and wide imagination. Well, keep on it eonni ! And I already read your other stories too.

Guest rahma_bio

@KBNye 1m
[!!] f(x) 4 คนยกเว้นวิคตอเรียจะไปอัดรายการ Hello วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 นี้ เทปนี้จะออนแอร์วันที่ 29 กค cr; DC

google translate:
f (x) 4 except Victoria to record Hello Sunday, 21 This tape will air on Jul 29 cr; DC.
I hope it's true [-O<, their comeback so close :D

Guest charlenelola b

I also saw this news... It was said MBC Hello... All f(x) except Vic omma...But I'm really anticipating of their comeback...

Guest ravissant

Congratulations, @cassy_05_08 for passing your Board Exam!  Goodluck on your job hunting.  God bless.

Guest fxluvsullovely

minsulshipper said: @fxluvsullovely can you name it what they shouted? its starting with who? krystal? and oh yeah thanks for the video, i was so desperate kekeke    :x

Archived