• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeng1430292561

shiningshinee22 said: Hi guys! This will be a bit off topic but to those who are from the Philippines, MANILA CONCERT SCENE is having a poll about SHINee having their concert here in the PHILIPPINES. :)

Oh before I forget, OMG MINSUL AGAIN ON RUNNING MAN. SLOW CLAP FOR THE BEST SHOW EVER. Heehee!!! Oh gosh, just look how happy those lovebirds are...  :x :x :x

seems like Minho left by another gate and Chinese fans didn't see him :(
[TRANS- 130622 FANACC]
Minho's fans organization was very good. Didn't squeeze at all. Why did you go by the other way. Everyone waited for you. You left just like that, Minho.

Cr: SUNee_____
Chi-eng trans: squishyjinki

[TRANS- 130622 FANACC] Today, Minho had a lot of bodyguards by his side. Although it is a pity that he came out from another way and didn't see the fansupport, his mood was good. He kept looking around to see if there were his fans. Hope everyone can give him support tomorrow. ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Cr: 珉时刻MrMinho

Guest Jeng1430292561

lovelyrainy said: seems like Minho left by another gate and Chinese fans didn't see him :(
[TRANS- 130622 FANACC]
Minho's fans organization was very good. Didn't squeeze at all. Why did you go by the other way. Everyone waited for you. You left just like that, Minho.

Cr: SUNee_____

HELLO TO THE 119 PEOPLE HERE NOW. MINSUL CREWMATES, LURKERS AND VISITORS ALIKE. (including SM people LOL).

Oh Minsul look at what you have done. You have again found the missing, reincarnated the dead, resuscitated the almost dying and energized the weak.

THANK YOU!!!  ;) :x >:D< :)>-

Guest ulil_15

page_zps9f47e0b8.jpg
I think MINSUL dress code for today is blue ^^ Ah I think I'm going crazy because Minsul.
Why they must hide everything kekeke :))

Guest ulil_15

@jeng Welcome :) Yes right. Sulli will attend RM with Park Jisung as guest in Shanghai and Minho will attend Asian Dream Cup with Park Jisung too and Two EXO Member :D

Archived