♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

mahogany4

said: I remembered an old TTBY interview where a picture of Minho with abs was shown ans Sulli commented somethign about photshop and I remembered I laughed atthat video...but huhuhuhu...I keep searching for an hour now and could not find that video.

:(

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahnyong Minsullians!  :-h
When I read @peach20kr trans on Minho at Boom Radio i can't help to imagine how Minho will look like after being in Army services...His muscles must have become bigger and that means a LOT of popping veins to be drooled...LOL! :)
Aahhh!!! Minho talked bout being a best/good husband and Sulli top bucket list is to get married! And to make things more suspicious..I tink onli Minsul - among their group members who talks about marriage openly..well..excluding Luna who wanted to have 8 kids with Sulli.. (seriously Luna? haha :)) )...Uri Minsul has been planning bout their future..marriage..kids...ngeeee.. and i hope we all can be there at Minsul wedding! Its going to be great... Let start to save money! 10 years from now Minho and Sulli will have their Wedding...I tink I'll have enough saving by then...Waaaaa...Let Us Meet 10 years from now, Minsullians chingooo~~~ 
Minsul Wedding Day
minhosulliwedding_zps0d24d350.jpgwedding_zps9c3bca0e.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxmWM2Sc2YKMt3PTHP-n-

Their honeymoon picture
modelII-Copy-zpsfe754da5.jpg 

Minsul announcing pregnancy news
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVjy2PRdwG9V8qDYnobAQ

Minsul goes to vacation with their first kid
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8pva7ITEizPr5aU2frcx 

And second baby in the making!?? mwuahahahaha :))
minsul187_large.jpg

We ALL going to be with Minsul...waiting for their great news....till they have their grandchildren..ngeee ..(I hope i have a long life to see all this) ngeeeee.... :D :D :D

credit goes to: @mariamocha - dear I missed your scandalous photoshopped of Minsuland @nislatif - One of the noona guardian / official cry baby of Minsul thread... Miss you darling!  >:D< :-*

Guest bemjerry13

i don't know if you noticed this already but in their first kissing scene...the one where Minho was drunk...look at his right hand on SUlli's arm...his thumb was moving!...guess he was not only holding here, he was caressing her!...it also happened in their kissing scene BTS, remember?!??! minhos was not only holding Sulli's back, he was also caressing her there!...awww....Minho, such a sweet, sweet boy!

And another thing did you notice how Sulli tilted her head to the right to accomodate Minho?!??!?!

Guest idha9511

annyeong haseyo, im newbies here , im minsul shipper since feb 2012
I had a long look at this forum, but only now can join,
I am from Indonesia my name is Ida 95 line
honestly i always see the latest information about minsul from here,
Greetings all
:)

bemjerry13 said:

i don't know if you noticed this already but in their first kissing scene...the one where Minho was drunk...look at his right hand on SUlli's arm...his thumb was moving!...guess he was not only holding here, he was caressing her!...it also happened in their kissing scene BTS, remember?!??! minhos was not only holding Sulli's back, he was also caressing her there!...awww....Minho, such a sweet, sweet boy!

And another thing did you notice how Sulli tilted her head to the right to accomodate Minho?!??!?!

Guest charlenelola b

stnd1229

said:

bemjerry13

said:

Guest purpleminsul

BMEzYuuCUAERO4a.jpg
Minho on SM Building Today!!!...............
Minho: "Honey, I'm here now.....let's have a date later!" (to Sulli)..............haha, sorry for my imaginations!! ;)

just saw this tweet@foxy_MVP15h

Hm Minho and Key visited SM today, I thought they could have a day off

hmmmmmmm???...why did they went to SM today, and seeing Minho on the phone!..oh my Minsul feels :)

annyeooooong girls !!!!!!!!!!! I'm back :)) heheh for newbies, welcome here ~~ >:D< >:D< >:D<

wahhh yess minho spotted at SM building again, hmmm yep we will often see SHINee boys going to SM building, they must be there for JAT rehearsal..
and I guess f(x) will be always going there too for their comeback rehearsal :P

okk then , time to me for spamming this thread with our beloved princess screencaps from sulli94net :x :x

21255E4851B03207316943

Guest mochi18

Annyeong haseyo! A newbie here :D. I'm 17 years old and from the Philippines. I found this thread recently and have been reading the posts since then. I'm so happy that I found this thread full of Minsul goodness. It looks like it's fun in here. :D Minsul hwaiting!

Guest charlenelola b

mochi18

said: Annyeong haseyo! A newbie here

:D

. I'm 17 years old and from the Philippines. I found this thread recently and have been reading the posts since then. I'm so happy that I found this thread full of Minsul goodness. It looks like it's fun in here.

:D

Minsul hwaiting!

Archived