• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uribaby

@mahogany4 i seriously really really love your fanfics, maybe you can send them in to some produstion house in korea as a drama scenario and demand the producer to get minsul as the main character as how all of us want it to be. i'm sure it will be a huge hit and get a high rating. btw, keep update your fanfic, i always getting impatient waiting for the next chapter  =D>

Guest tenzeronine

hi loves finally I update my fic "She's my wedding planner"
here's the link
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/388199/15

(sorry for the late update)

Hello everyone, I remember making shout outs to all the Minsul fanfic authors out there at Asianfanfics and everyday i lose count of how many fanfics are there that has Minsul as  the "main characters". :x Lots of people are loving Minsul day by day.

No complaints, since I love reading fanfics especially if Minsul is the "lead", whatever genre would it be from drama, romance, comedy, action, mystery, suspense and even the mature stuffs hehehehehe. I would like to commend @mahogany4, @foxiscully, @tenzeronine and @suelli4ever for making constant updates with their fics despite their busy schedules. Their stories does keep our Minsul heart full and giddy all the time. My imagination runs wild while reading it.

cm-46177-050ff947668c1b.gif

I can't read ALL the fanfics that is being tagged, they are just too many to catch up, in fact i even forgot the plot at times due to the number of fics out there and sometimes if the fic is not updated regularly. :(:((

Computer_zps4d4f907a.gif

But somehow, after reading the update then the story just easily come back to me as if I just have read it yesterday. Amazing huh?? but of course not the nitty gritty details of it but at least the gist and memorable scenes of it.  ;):)

Talking about updates, there are a few stories which i follow but has not been updated lately. For whatever reason you have authors, I would just like to tell you that I am looking forward to your update. Hope to see your work again soon. Special mentions to the following authors (just in case you drop by this thread):

My Rival  by shawolbaby
Forever Love  by jubree
Double Trouble & Love  by jubree
Love by Mistake  by alfike
Looks Like Love by kurrea
Re: Play by haruyang
Breath of Life by maxstepp
My Bestfriend's Fiance by beauteous
Kings of Clubs Queens of Hearts by beauteous
I will fix you by Pepperflakes
Sunbae or soulmate  by red riding hoodie

I was supposed to include Protect the Witness by scarscar and Only You by ditha1709, but happy to know that they have updated their work recently. Thank you authornims (as what you are called) :-bd >:D<

To all the Minsul fanfic authors out there, keep up the good work and don't worry lots of followers are willing to wait for your comeback. x and i hope its soon. ;)) ;)

Guest nilmemories

Just to continue what our captain @counsel05 stated above, I would like to add one more story - Wrong Number by Gwang73. It's an interesting story but has been ignored for a long time :(((. Please update author-nim :))

Guest mahogany4

@counsel05 The gifs really made me laugh! hahahah! Thank you for reading and making my morning complete! :D

Guest mahogany4

uribaby said: @mahogany4 i seriously really really love your fanfics, maybe you can send them in to some produstion house in korea as a drama scenario and demand the producer to get minsul as the main character as how all of us want it to be. i'm sure it will be a huge hit and get a high rating. btw, keep update your fanfic, i always getting impatient waiting for the next chapter  =D>

Guest mahogany4

craziedayzie said: hahaha i laugh too @mahogany4i really love your fanfic mahogany, this one... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhow long you will make this fanfic @mahogany4? cant wait for so many minsul moments ahead,, =p

Guest mahogany4

@sulli4ever , Thank you so much dear!   :x  Until now I still can't do you're talent on writing 2 fics at the same time!  ^:)^

Archived