Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

Wow!!!  So overwhelmed with all of your greetings crewmates . . . :\"> :x :-*

@counsel05 if I were to give an early bird award it will definitely be awarded to you . . . =D>

2nd and 3rd places go to @ravissant and @zee . . .  ;))

@giezpark @ennovyhwang @tikah @pandora460 @bananali @nize @stekatta @happychu @thea @pilar. . .

Thanks a bunch for making today extra special  >:D<

@pandora460 long time no hear, so nice of you to dropby to wish us on our special day  ;)

@nize hahaha! :))  this dance reminds me of Justin Timberlake's parody of Beyonce . . . :D

Special shootout to Papa Minho and Mama Sulli, I know you 2 are busy but at the bottom of your hearts, I know you wish me @chocwenz and @vyrmag all the best on our special day . . . <:-P 

Today would've been better had they shown 'Amazing f(x)' . . . oh well, can't do much about it being delayed so I'll just take it easy and be excited waiting for ep.1  \:D/

Guest jhologs

@Timnat2010 you're very much welcome, just sharing something that I know will be of very good info to everyone here in the thread.   :> About the Chanel ring, yep!  What Mama Sulli wears seem to be the same, exact style of the image you posted.  The 'C' with the flower is of course Mama Sulli and the other 'C' is Papa Minho . . . hehehe!   :x  sorry peepz, just my bias kicking-in big time again!!!   :D

Good Morning Minsullians!!! :-h
To our chingoo... @vyrmag... Saengil Chukahae!!!! :x >:D<
birthday-ecards-for-friends21.jpg

Sharing Sulli gif in f(x) Amazing preview...
tumblr_mn5iaiMBKq1rafiquo1_250.gif tumblr_mn5iaiMBKq1rafiquo2_250.gif tumblr_mn5iaiMBKq1rafiquo3_250.gif tumblr_mn5iaiMBKq1rafiquo4_250.gif :D :D :D
Another one.. So cuteee... Giyomi~~~
tumblr_mn5nxpqTCk1rafiquo1_500.gif
tumblr_mn5nxpqTCk1rafiquo2_500.gif
 :D :D :D

credit to: jinriee tumblr
Can't wait for the show..Mama Sulli goes to diving...If Papa Minho were there, I bet he gonna sings a song to comfort Mama Sulli just as how he did when they filming TTBY...aaahhh!!! How I miss them soo much.. Yesterday i went to Youtube and re watch Minsul moment at Dream Concert...I keep on replaying the part when Minho holding Sulli hands..That moment is just soo precious..Aaaahhh..My Minsul feels.... :x :x :x
Okayy..off to work! Have a gud day everyone....  :-h
 tumblr_mhi91fdstw1s32gzeo1_500.gif
credit to owner... :)>-

Guest promesse1972

Hi everybody, i just want to say that I love this treat and I am always on line, checking the updates about beloved couple. Hope that more lovingly moments would come soon. He a nice day...

OMG @zee! Minho's pic coming out of the car on p1875 is freakin' HOT! :D

ikr!!!!!! hahaha coolest and hot like usual dear and he wear that balmain jeans, gosh its so expensive! >< exclusive choi minho ^^

p/s: BALMAIN Worn Out Detailed Biker Jeans, price: $1,330 =P~

Guest ravissant

ahh @minsull!  I'm tempted to re-watch TTBY w/ your gifs!  yes, Eonnie @liana we miss you here on the thread.  I hardly see your posts on twitter as well.  I hope everything is going well with you.

6ghEpX6.jpg

【日本消息】致美日本见面会(仅有一次)开放申请,珉豪将参加,主要内容:关于剧中三角恋爱的密谈,各种爆料大披露,与观众们一起的激烈对决,选 出最帅的美男子,还有限定签名商品和合影机会。8月11日在涩谷公会堂举办。(致美DVD的详细信息稍后,不是一般的贵。。)下图为致美日本官网,做的很 漂酿。

[Japan News] To The Beautiful You fan meet (only once) main program: the triangle love in the plot, various secret expose stories, and completion with fans to pick the most handsome boy, and also with limited edition autographed products and chance for photo talking session. 11 august at Shibuya Public Hall. (TTBY DVD, is not ordinarily expensive.....) the below picture is from TTBY japanese site, very pretty.

source: SHINeeBloom绽放, trans: winnie (keykrisyeol)

p/s: This event seems to be closed (exclusive/premium event) just like DATV interview ago.... *worried*

i just wanna share info that i got guys kkk :D
yesterday i was rewatching TTBY and than i noticed this.....

minimettby_zps1d84622c.png
it was on the first ep, when jae hee unpack her things to her closet. it's mini me parfume isn't it?
so i guess they already design the concept for this parfume a few months (maybe) before ttby :-?
i hope this little information is usefull for this forum :D

[NEWS] Sulli’s new photoshoot for Etude House gaining much attention

a15995753407bd4ba39df41b9375c3e6.jpg

f(x) Sulli Cute Photo Shoot Released, ‘Fun Orange Lips’

Sulli‘s photo shoot was revealed and gained much attention online.

Sulli who is the Etude House model revealed a new photo shoot. The shoot was of the new lipsticks that came out for the brand156AE14D50BFFBCC1E4598

She is wearing a fun and bright colored orange lipstick that shows off her cute and bright image.

Internet users commented0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4 “I want to kiss those lips” and “I want to buy that same color.”

Source: hi! Kpop, VALSK

LAUGHING OUT LOUD coz this comment "I want to kiss those lip", hahahahahahhaa

minho yaa dont leave her alone, stop ur job and marry her :)) =))

tumblr_m6dy1nVWXX1rxghndo1_r1_500.gif

Guest bananadana

ajengwoo said: i just wanna share info that i got guys kkk :D
yesterday i was rewatching TTBY and than i noticed this.....

it was on the first ep, when jae hee unpack her things to her closet. it's mini me parfume isn't it?
so i guess they already design the concept for this parfume a few months (maybe) before ttby :-?
i hope this little information is usefull for this forum :D

zee said:

[NEWS] Sulli’s new photoshoot for Etude House gaining much attention

Internet users commented0242694950BFFD3E29F7B4“I want to kiss those lips” and “I want to buy that same color.”

LAUGHING OUT LOUD coz this comment "I want to kiss those lip", hahahahahahhaa

minho yaa dont leave her alone, stop ur job and marry her :)) =))

Guest lyna1430292075

Sorry off topic but for those who have twitter you guys can follow me @bbyssul and I'll follow you back. I have two accs but one is my personal and I dont really tweet much about sulli minsul or wtv. Its more to tweeting w friends but I made another acc for me to fangirl hehehe I forgot to tell you guys. Let spread the minsul love ok!! Hehehe ok thats all bye :):D

Archived