♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Timnat2010 said:

@peach20kr, chingoo, may I know if today is really the 'Come-to-age' day for Sulli? Seem that no schedules for both Shinee and f(x). If so, will someone send his gifts to Sulli?

'coming-of-age' day for Sulli will be next year. 

I heard Shinee would unofficially have a special performance at the festival for Samsung electronics workers in Daejeon today.

@peach20kr, thanks. Actually, I read the info from a Chinese website, Baidu f(x) Bar. It stated that the age has been lowered to 19 years old and f(x) Sulli is included and celebrated with Luna as well. That's why I wonder if its true.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

200513 Sulli - Jardin Cafe Real

BKsf-z-CMAAv7xc.jpg

200513 Luna and Sulli - SPAO Facebook Update

BKsddQoCUAAyvUN.jpg

cr:pandatoria

@Timnat2010 @peach20kr... I wonder as well regarding the "coming of age" limit since in the Spao Facebook update, Sulli is included in their "coming of age" greetings..

Guest isha200

@Counsel05 Hi! ...Yup! I'm using the same username for my AFF account :) Thanks for the warm welcome ... It's such a good feeling to get to know other Minsul shippers as it gets lonely out here :P ... At least I now know that I'm not the only one spazzing over bits and pieces of Minsul news or pics ...

Oh! Did anybody notice Onew in one of his interviews in One Fine Day series, said that Minho went to f(x)'s place and told them about their solo trips and made the girls cried out of jealousy? I was only wondering, why was Minho there alone in the first place :P ... Please correct me if I'm wrong, because it could be just a mistranslation (I hope not!)

Totally agree with your post captain @counsel05
just a simple reminder for all of you guys
this is thread, not timelineif you just want to blabbering everything about Minsul by yourself or your own self or others crewmateplease go to your own timeline! your twitter account or Facebook account
Thanks!

counsel05 said: j311 said: Hello! <3 I'm new here...been lurking a bit in only this thread as I am absolutely wild about MinSul (OnTae and JongKey are my other ships), but was persuaded to join by someone at sfi. Anyway, can't say I'll be active much but I just wanted to tell you all that I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this thread! It's been a joy reading it all this time. :)

I honestly hope MinSul happens and they get married and have gorgeous babies!

Ahaha this is SO RANDOM and I dunno if this has been posted here but I just wanted to share this Minho picture credits: to owner =)) =)) =))

MINHO'S SHOCKED FACE.
OMG LOL just look at those handsome froggy prince eyes popping out of its sockets =)) =)) =))

BKtqrQWCEAAMX6z.png:large

I apologize for the very extremely long post to come, but it's necessary. :) 
OK, so I wrote my responses in italicized blue letters so here we go... 
CREDIT GOES TO ALL GIF/JPG/PICTURE OWNERS/CREATORS!

counsel05 said: friendly_reminders_heading.jpg

1. Please DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS, BIG FONTS OR IN BOLD LETTERS unless its a VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT or REMINDER or anything of EXTREME IMPORTANCE.
Seriously, people, I don't think anyone's vision here is so bad that it requires large print for every post. Don't give us older people a complex about our vision, ok? hehe ;-) 

eyeglasses1_zps81178403.gif  eyeglasses_zpsb8b174ac.gif

2. Please REFRAIN FROM MULTI-QUOTING  pics, vids or comments unless you specifically take reference to it. If there is a need to quote it please make sure to HIGHLIGHT the words or sentences you wish to make comments or reference too.

Highlighting helps so much, so that our beloved Minsul "people of the thread" don't get cross-eyed trying to find out the reason for the quoting.  Be kind, don't blind. :-)
(meaning don't blind your fellow Minsullians with big a-s-s bold letters and uber-multi-quoting, okie?? :)) )

too-bright_zps760f7f80.gif blind2_zps044f2c8b.gif
blind_zps7a07de17.gif

3. Please also refrain from using your native language (other than the english language) since this is an international forum where English is the common language shared & known by everybody. However, if it can't be helped that you need to used your own language, try to make a translation for everybody to understand.
Hey man, I love Google translate as much as anyone else, but English is the most common here, so let's stick with that. 

I have had a number of Minsullians tell me that writing in English on this thread has really improved their command of the language, so it's also really useful to our fellow members who do not use English as a native language to write posts in English. 
Thank-you-in-many-languages_zps46571382.

Besides, if you guys are gonna spazz about Minsul, I'd like to be able to understand what you all are saying, and join in! :)) :))   

fangirling.gif

4. We would appreciate if you BACKREAD. I know 1,874 pages is an uphill ride or a big challenge for a beginner but reading previous posts will make you realize how dedicated, loyal, respectful and friendly the people in these forum are. I assure you that you will feel and share the various emotions we all had before and now. After all, aren't you all here because of the previous posts you have read???

Seriously, @ravissant is in the middle of backreading right now and she is finding some Minsul-related GEMS. I'm sure if you read back you guys will find some awesome stuff that you didn't know before!

minsul-hta.gif 

minsul-bkk01.jpg

(Seriously, you know how loud I screamed when I saw the above pictures/videos? Thank God I was in my (parked) car at the time! I was happy to be surprised, tho!)

5. This is a Minsul thread and NOT A CHAT FORUM. So anything that you need to discuss about not related to Minsul can be done thru PM or personal message that is available in soompi.
Seriously, people, we are lucky because over at the SFI forums (SHINee Forums Int'l) they only let you post if your post has a minimum of 10 words. 10 words, people! (I love SHINee forums, BTW, so all love and no disrespect to them!) Be thankful soompi isn't like that! If you all want to spazz in real time, may I suggest the Minsul Thread group at Facebook, or LINE, if anyone has installed LINE on their mobile phone, or twitter -- I have all these things, so please, talk to me if you want! I'm always happy to spread the Minsul love in all forms of social media!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND TOGETHER LET'S SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

Yes, yes, always spread the Minsul LOVE. I really want to see their babies. ;-)
ttbyhug.gif 
ep16kiss.gifminsul-skt_zpsc9044b55.gif

Guest jhologs

@counsel05 thanks for the reminder, I've been a member since last year but I do feel that I still need to be reminded of the thread rules once in a while (much more for our new members).  Let's keep the peace, order and love in our MinSul ship.  :x
@stekatta not sure which button to click for your post ... it's been a while since you posted something that loooong in the thread.  I could just sense your enthusiasm, hehehe!  :))
Oh! @counsel05, lemme sing with you ...R-E-S-P-E-C-TFind out what it means to meR-E-S-P-E-C-T
I remember seeing a similar note as the one that @zee posted only this time, it was on YT.  I guess, the owner of the YT page is the same tumblr account owner.  Okie ... I'm soooo being calm right now.  Breath in, breath out ... @-)

Guest jhologs

Wow!!!  3 posts in a row ... I missed doing this ... it's been a while.Praying for MinSul moment/s soon to keep us all energized. [-O<
Nyt everyone!!!  I-)

Archived