♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

I reupload my video that once deleted by YT when it has 50000+ viewers already.. here the video.. (my last post b4 sleep)

Minsul Moment - Minho Sit together with Sulli after Jonghyun

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

BKosBEKCEAIrEgU_zps7c98279d.jpg

Minsul is everywhere..ke ke ke..   this was taken at Dongseung street festival (cr: sunshine)

IMG_6827_zps7f3e00cb.jpg

I love Minho hands, I don't know when this picture was taken..(from DC)

INFO: Onew will be the MC at EXO showcase

Guest rahma_bio

peach20kr said:

BKosBEKCEAIrEgU_zps7c98279d.jpg

Minsul is everywhere..ke ke ke..   this was taken at Dongseung street festival (cr: sunshine)

IMG_6827_zps7f3e00cb.jpg

I love Minho hands, I don't know when this picture was taken..(from DC)

INFO: Onew will be the MC at EXO showcase

Guest louisse_o6

zee said: I reupload my video that once deleted by YT when it has 50000+ viewers already.. here the video.. (my last post b4 sleep)

Minsul Moment - Minho Sit together with Sulli after Jonghyun

Guest louisse_o6

jpeg-5.jpegjpeg-6.jpegjpeg-1.jpeg
jpeg1.jpegjpeg-62.jpeg
jpeg4.jpeg
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Official] Onew, Key, Minho & Taemin – SBS Power FM Kim Changryul’s Old School Radio Show 130520 (39P)Credit: SBS Radio Site
Arranged & Repost: Forever_SHINee

Guest rahma_bio

577710_561767897179322_2134713942_n.jpg

creadit : owner

owh....they are so cute and so sweet together. i always repeat the video about this one..

Guest louisse_o6

942215_460314894057031_1074062187_n.jpg(look at sulli's face, darn you minho, were are you when sulli needs you???) ke ke ke.... :)>- ;))

friendly_reminders_heading.jpg

Hello Minsul crewmates.

It's been almost 5 months now since Minsul thread has been created by @Dolce_Nera24 and since then lots of things has happened in this forum, both good and bad. But as a whole it was a fun and enjoyable journey for every Minsul fan.

This thread has been the "go to" thread and repository of anything and everything about Minho & Sulli and Minsul as a "couple". I know I have said these things for the nth time already but it is very much worthy to be posted again and again, especially now that this thread has increasing number of members.

Lately, since Minho is very busy with Shinee album promotion and Sulli on the other hand aside from being a "ninja" is likewise busy preparing for f(x) comeback, the events, pics and news that we gather are mostly individual activities and not much about our favorite couple. However, being Minsul addicts as we are, we always find a way to connect our OTP in one way or another and we are also lucky that Minsul  (being in the same company) they have activities such as CF or events where we can see MInsul moments and hope for BTS interactions of the two.

Due to the lack of Minsulraction, the "oldies" (including me) who are more or less been hanging out with this thread since it started and mostly way back to the TTBY thread where everybody came from actually then transferred here , now seldom posts comments about them. But it doesn't mean they (we) are not around, we now become lurkers or should i say "guardians" of this thread. We read and keep ourselves updated about Minsul everyday as much as our time permits us (YES. Majority of the active and die hard Minsul shippers here are noona's & ahjumma's with kids) and since TTBY is being shown in various parts of asia right now, we have been getting lots of newbies joining the forum. The newbies now has been actively posting and a few oldies make their comeback posts or welcoming posts.

However, due to the increase of newbies, we have observed that there are a couple of excited Minsul crewmates who forgets to read the rules & regulations/guidelines and tend to commit some infractions.
Maybe because some of the "rules" here are not explicitly written in the 1st page of this thread but was built thru time when this thread has started (its more of like an unwritten rule or basic rule that need not require to be posted). The following are the observations I made which i hope would be changed or corrected as new members will go along:

1. Please DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS, BIG FONTS OR IN BOLD LETTERS unless its a VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT or REMINDER or anything of EXTREME IMPORTANCE.

2. Please REFRAIN FROM MULTI-QUOTING  pics, vids or comments unless you specifically take reference to it. If there is a need to quote it please make sure to HIGHLIGHT the words or sentences you wish to make comments or reference too.

3. Please also refrain from using your native language (other than the english language) since this is an international forum where English is the common language shared & known by everybody. However, if it can't be helped that you need to used your own language, try to make a translation for everybody to understand.

4. We would appreciate if you BACKREAD. I know 1,874 pages is an uphill ride or a big challenge for a beginner but reading previous posts will make you realize how dedicated, loyal, respectful and friendly the people in these forum are. I assure you that you will feel and share the various emotions we all had before and now. After all, aren't you all here because of the previous posts you have read???

5. This is a Minsul thread and NOT A CHAT FORUM. So anything that you need to discuss about not related to Minsul can be done thru PM or personal message that is available in soompi.

I don't think i need to mention names anymore. You already know what to do. ;):D:)>-

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND TOGETHER LET'S SPREAD THE MINSUL LOVE.

Archived