Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest louisse_o6

zee said: BKoRBFLCEAEn3bu.jpg:large

sorry, but sulli didnt even know who is the guys above, especially the guy with that tongue =)) =))

Guest louisse_o6

zee said: I found this cute picture on tumblr, LOL sorry to post it here.. I already make it as a spoiler :)) =))

tumblr_mn09dz68wb1s6l55io1_1280.png

Guest lyna1430292075

Thank you dear @zee @louisse romainegeronimo and @ravissant !!!! You guys are so sweet hehe :x >:D< ;;)

Guest isha200

Just dropping by to say Hi! Excellent Minsul thread ... Was introduced to this thread by Foxiscully ...Hoping to participate soon :)

Guest minsullian

tumblr_m91w1lywpc1qd2jfyo1_250.giftumblr_m91w1lywpc1qd2jfyo2_250.gif
tumblr_m91w1lywpc1qd2jfyo3_250.giftumblr_m91w1lywpc1qd2jfyo4_250.gif

I know videos/gifs/pics of these were already posted, it's just really cute!
No matter how girlish or boyish Sulli is/will be, she's just too cuteeeeeeeeeeee to handle! :x
But, it really was attractive when she did those moves, considering I'm a girl. RAWRRRR. :\"> ;;) :o3 ;))
I bet Minho liked it too. Kekekeke :))

Guest louisse_o6

ravissant said: @lynahappy+birthday+hk.jpg
i wanted to receive one as well, my favorite hello kitty!, but it isn't my birthday, kekeeekkeek, it's @lyna, happy birthday again!

Guest louisse_o6

tumblr_mml6avkc0A1qe8seho1_500.jpg

SHINee and f(x) SMTOWN calendar on MAY <3 Minho and Sulli together appearing on this month, thanks my dear stekatta for shared this one with us! <3

cr: stekatta@minsulthread, squint2see@twitter

(Dunno if someone posted it yet) kekekekke

Guest ravissant

Thank you @peach20kr for the translation. It's refreshing to see her interact so cooly w/ one of his bf's closest hyungs. :D

Guest j311

Hello! <3 I'm new here...been lurking a bit in only this thread as I am absolutely wild about MinSul (OnTae and JongKey are my other ships), but was persuaded to join by someone at sfi. Anyway, can't say I'll be active much but I just wanted to tell you all that I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this thread! It's been a joy reading it all this time. :)

I honestly hope MinSul happens and they get married and have gorgeous babies!

Guest bemjerry13

I really miss the two together....so i watched their running man episode again..and i just have a thought..we know that Minho keeps on saying that he wants SUlli to be his sister (although he did say that he no longer looks at SUlli as a sister after TTBY)...well, anyways, I just noticed how different the treatment of Minho and the singer from CNBlue (forgot the name) as compared with Minho's treatment of Sulli, the singer from CNBlue actually was the one treating SUlli like a sister, but as for Minho, come on who are you kidding? That is no way how sisters are treated by their older brother!

The first time I saw this RM episode, I was really wary of the fact that CNBlue's Lee Jong Hyun seems to always be beside Sulli, he was even the first one to offer his back to SUlli, but I let it go because I don't want to have a headache thinking about SUlli and Him. But after reading almost everything about minho (i'm catching up because i've only discovered Minho this year because of TTBY) i've come to the understanding that he and Minho belongs to an exclusive group of friends called theKyuline which means that they are good friends...so, this is my conclusion,I think Minho actually asked JongHyun to be the other guy to "guard" SUlli...hahhaaha...because there were other gorgeous man there and so knowing how possesive Minho can be maybe he asked his friend to take care of SUlli since he will be very busy in trying to win the game (knowing that he doesn't like losing)...Ex. is when Sulli is trying to get rid of the goalie costume, it was, at first, Jonghyun who was assisting Sulli, but the moment Minho appeared, jonghyun instantly disappeared.....

another example was, Jonghyun was the first one to offer his back to SUlli (where was Minho during this time, I did not see him in the camera frame) but of course we know that later on Minho was the one lending his back to SUlli...

I was actually annoyed of Junghyun at first but now I think he is a good friend to Minho, guarding the GF while the BF is busy winning the game!

Archived