Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsullian

tumblr_mmvfzoX4gK1qe8seho1_r3_500.jpg
Have you seen this guys? :) Is this really an advertisement? Or just edited by a fan? :o If it's an ad, OMO OMO OMO :x :\"> Hopefully it is :))

Guest parkhyerin

I'm rewatching TTBY right now.. Aaaaaa I love dis feeling while watching minho and sulli...oh I mean Tae joon and Jae hee :> It makes my mood rising up!! O:-)

Guest rahma_bio

Am I right, Minho in wonderful day epi 6 said "He feel that he abandoning his baby" (start at 39.08). i thought It mean that he feel like he has baby and abandoning his son with his wife (Sulli) for work...:\">.

Owh....They are preparing for getting married...Hmmm..its feel like Appa Minho and Umma Sulli take care of their son greatly...Anyway, Minho's son like his wife (Sulli), right? =))  . Hope they are fated!
=)) =D> [-O<

http://youtu.be/8wS63Vl6524

@rahma_bio please edit your post dear, click bolt icon at the corner top of your post and click edit.. thx :)

an icon like this >>>>  40px-Screw_Head_-_Polydrive.svg.png

p/s: its hard to find a bolt image like this on google, fiuwh #:-S

Guest rahma_bio

zee said: @rahma_bio please edit your post dear, click bolt icon at the corner top of your post and click edit.. thx :)

an icon like this >>>>  40px-Screw_Head_-_Polydrive.svg.png

130519 Minho after Inkigayo today... red adidas jacket and adorbs chests, perfect combination :x :x

BKoC39BCEAAppTS.jpg:large

BKoISkYCcAAey_L.jpg:large

minho , my brat bias.. hahah he teased fans by put out his hand, then his feet .. fans screaming hysterically because of it.. :))

now, SHINee (5 member) at SM building :x :x :x (jonghyun came first *at noon* and followed by on2minkey *at night*)

fans speculated they came for rehearsal :'( cant wait for may 26th :x

5xKgdQR.jpg

Archived