• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heeyzelnut

Running man episodes with Sulli and Minho never gets old! I was laughing my hat off! Very hilarious.  =)) ^:)^ =D>

@zee I feel you girl :x :x so she has admitted that's her brother.Well according to the translation. She probably lurked in here...for her to post that :D I mean well he was a hot topic in this thread when she posted that birthday pic.

So that puts to show that your never too old right ????? =))

Guest meshane1

ennovyhwang

said:

So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul. :( (I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up.  :)) ) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog. :|
imo

Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion

:)

) ) And Jae Hee's name is now JC.

This is their http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91O6QNgPAL0.

So... Yay or Nay? 

Guest meshane1

ennovyhwang

said:

So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

I dunno why but I'm..sad. Maybe because a lot of people will now know MinSul. :( (I know I should be happy but my feelings are messed up.  :)) ) And it's kinda irritating when they dub it into Tagalog. :|
imo

Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion

) ) And Jae Hee's name is now JC.

So... Yay or Nay? 

@bananadana & @ravissant thank you for posting them pictures :x

Sorry but I try to refrain myself from commenting about their outfits.

Not too bad but noticed that their shoes look bigger then their pants =)) =))

[An Etude House Press Conference of SHINee's individual perfumes "Mini Me My Princess". They decorated and made their own concept and aromacr: ha_haha_ qyblingtastic
And i notice that Minho's perfume bottle looks like a real princess with that little crown, compare to the others, only his has that princess look btw. It reminds me of princess Sulli
17282_423341744427900_1502478173_n.jpg

Guest meshane1

Sorry for the double post. shiningshinee22 said: ennovyhwang said: So, uhm.. To The Beautiful You will be airing here in the Philippines at 5:15pm in ABS-CBN.

imo
Tae Joon's name is now Paul John (tacky. in my opinion :)) ) And Jae Hee's name is now JC. :)
So... Yay or Nay? 

Guest alexandralim

X2b5z-OVVuQ.jpg

exVUnT7RRYA.jpg

Ef2pYktobW8.jpg

HAHAHA THIS IS WHAT IM THINKING... The pink one that he hold is SULLI cause of her short hair!!~ it resemble SULLI!! Hahahaha. How I wish Sulli is over there with them.. Hehe

8-> 8->

Archived