• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD HELP ME GOD HELP ME OH MY FREAKIN HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY DIVINE AND MINSULLIAN REALTED WTF IS GOING ON AND IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD OMFG THEY ARE TOGETHER WTF JUST LOOK AT THE WAY HE FREAKIN STARES AT HER AND HOW SHE STARES AT HIM AND OMFG ITS LIKE THEY'VE GOT A SECRET CONNECTION AND UNDERSTANDING HOLY SHEET I CANNOT TAKE THIS WHERE HAVE I BEEN ALL THIS TIME.

THIS IS FREAKIN REALLY REALLY REALLY TRULY A BLESSING IN THE DROUGHT OMFG I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN SHOWERED UPON BY A DOZEN RAIN FALLS AND WATER SPRINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY FREAKIN MINSUL THRIST BUT OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT ITS REALLLLL ITSSS REAALLLL ITSSSS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ITS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THEY ARE GODDAMN STARING AT EACH OTHER AND ITS LIKE OMFG A SILENT UNDERSTANDING AND OH MY GOD I CANNOT TAKE THIS WTF IS WRONG WITH ME IM SPAZZING TOO MUCH I HAVE TO CONTAIN MYSELF BUT OMFG MINSUL IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MINSUL IS REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*points up* yes, that was my INITIAL reaction to this picture
ZStOzl2.jpg

MINSUL feels just exploded OMFG

and thats just HALF OF IT OMFG!

OH MY.... BTS!!!!!!!! PHOTOS!!!!!!!! CF!!!!!!!! WAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHH @happychu @peach20kr @craziedayzie!!!!
SWEEETTTT CUTEEEENESSSSSSS OVERLOOADDDDDDD!!!!!
I AM SOOO HAPPPYYYYYYY ALL CAPS TODAY SORRY MINSULLIANSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
MY FEEEEEELLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
I WILL TRY TO CALM DOWN AND POST SOMETHING MORE COHERENT LATER BUT FOR NOW I'M JUST FEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guest ravissant

Welcome back, @puppy8888!  I can totally understand why you have to cuss because I felt the same way when I saw the goodies today.  I was silently cussing in excitement as well.
:)) =))

@ravissant

chinguuuuuuuuu @________________@
IM SERIOUSLY SLOWLY DYING INSIDE (just to let everyone know so no one would be shocked to find a dead body here in the MinSul thread later on)...
HONESTLY, i've never felt a couple spazz as STRONG AS THIS in all my fangirling life =))
you know, i just SERIOUSLY EXPLODED when i saw the pictures OMG...
im even WORST than a timebomb because timebombs have COUNTDOWNS...
mine was like "BAM SMACK IN THE FACE OMFG KEEL ME RIGHT NOW"...

OMG seriously, words CANNOT explain what im feeling right now....
my heart is literally going all fluttery inside my chest like as if some MUTANT BUTTERFLY is banging on its chambers...
im SMILING like an IDIOT right now and my dad just walked in on me while i was saying "HOLY SHEET JUST GET FREAKIN MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES NOW!"

I REGRET NOTHING OMFG!~

Truly, ONLY MINSUL can do this to me OMG!

THATS IT!
I've said it once but i'll say it AGAIN

TO MINHO AND SULLI (a.k.a Mr & Mrs. Choi)
GO GET FREAKIN MARRIED RIGHT NAO. I'LL FREAKIN SHOOT DOWN EVERY PERSON WHO GETS IN BETWEEN YOU TO BUT PLEASE JUST GO NOWWWWWWWWWW. I BEG OF YOU TWO. YOU'RE JUST SO COMPATIBLE TOGETHER AND OMFG.

GET. MARRIED. NOW. ELOPE. OR. WHATEVER. THEY. CALL. IT. AND. FREAKIN. MAKE. BEAUTIFUL. MINSUL. BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(@*!(@*!(*(@*#(@^!&*^@!&@%!^%#@^&!@&!^@%%#^&%!@^&$@*(#&@*(&!*(&@!*(@&!(@&!(
#(@*$#&*@&@^!&*@^&*#@*(&!*(@&!*(^@&#@^#%^@%@!%@^%#^@
(@&!*(^&@%#^@%#^%!@^%@@%^!%@^!%@^!%^&@&#^@&*#^*&@^#^*&@
@#)@(*#@($*^&!%^@%!^@%!^#@&^#&@^#*&@(*@)!

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt....... (yeah i think thats my heart falling into CARDIAC ARREST) OMFG OMFG CPR CPR CPR CPR QUICK!)

Yours truly: MinSullians around the world :D :x

@puppy8888 @chocwenz @ravissant....... LEMME JOIN U GALS!!!

I WAS SUUUUPPPPPPERRRR DUPPPPPERRRRRRRRRRRRR HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! OH MANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT LIKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

tumblr_m9ab0nfdZK1r1mtsdo1_400.gif

LET'S JUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m8mm9xUrhI1rpc5ozo1_400.gif

SCREAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tumblr_mb99czQ3IM1qgcra2o1_500.gif

OKIE N SKT STILL OWES US ALL ANOTHER BTS N "DATE" CF...... ARE U ALL READY????????????

PS: SPECIAL TANKS TO @peach20kr for the BLOG LINK, @crazydayzie @happychu for posting the BTS PICTURES N LINKS!!

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE U ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x =D> =D> :-bd :-bd >:D< >:D<

Guest bemjerry13

tumblr_ml8ca4CTYs1qe8seho1_1280.jpgtumblr_ml8ca4CTYs1qe8seho3_1280.jpg

Died when I saw these pictures...poor Minho....super entralled with SUlli...he's like a puppet waiting for some bone.....COme on SUlli give him some even if you are in working...

Guest bemjerry13

sorry about my post...should have those comments way below the picture...still trying to figure this out ...again sorry...

you know what is images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6iTwfSHS9E21vUIiKJZC ....?
Is just how 406%20spot%20on%20yellow.jpg we are

First Minsul warned us...
minsul1.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdKOK0EnI3xNnMVqCOn8Rimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSnLdstZyMzTcU7m7uR3V

then, they teased us...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_S3imY54PFNVOiSfIhYIimage
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZJjrfwZLFMUd5Cl9gpNZtumblr_mgxajszAGX1qihji8o3_250.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrVfY3wd4NMAKQzFAqaitimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYw1eSSxeSsm5e-7vKmam

and then they proved us right...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIb_dCisxLXheVPX9FOE3

TQ TQ TQ....TO MINHO & SULLI 
& ALL YOU WONDERFUL MISULLIANS OUT THERE.
MAKES ME REALLY PROUD TO CALL YOU FAMILY :)

Guest peach20kr

ravissant edit: Can you read or hear what Sulli said before Minho "elbowed" her at :15?

starting at 0:15  Minho and Sulli seem practicing their roles and the director also seems to explain the situation

and doesn't give detailed lines to them ..That's why Minsul and the director discuss the detailed lines...

I guess the situation here is that Minho is hesitant to give more data to Sulli when Sulli's asking for more ..

at 0:15 Sulli: jjojanhage ( petty=don't be so small minded)       the director : it's more like jjaejjaehage (stingy=Don't be such a miser)

at 0:25 Sulli: sileo? (hate?= you don't want?)

at 0:36 Sulli: eyi~~ jomdeo (some more)

In SKT LTE vid, why Sulli looks a little shy and careful in front of Minho (now Sulli seems to have more feelings for Minho..

in every vid before, Minho seemed like the one who had more feelings for Sulli...)

Gosh!! I really love Minsul especially when they make eye contact)

p.s: I just watched Mamamia.. Minho was so handsome and spoke to every guest in a very polite way..

but it's not my type of show..ㅜㅜ

the only thing I remember is that Minho played with a ball in the living room and broke ornaments at times in his childhood, 

that made his mom shout at him

Guest teruteru_chan

^ i agree that sulli looked pretty shy here LOL. i love how minho and sulli were laughing together in the beginning and how minho kept looking at her as if he was searching for her eyes. but she was looking down. however, when the camera started rolling, BAM! their eyes locked. so damn natural. and their blissful contented smiles :x thank you, 언니 for always feeding us with your awesome translation HEHEH~ yes, i think you are the only korean around. how precious~ ^^ and why do you feel guilty for being called peach? isn't it your username? lol 
mamma mia - the name itself honestly gives me the X-gen feeling. something that is catered to people of my parents' age lol. 

Guest lyna1430292075

I love how both of them open their mouth and then grin their teeth at the same time hahaha so cuteee :D
tumblr_ml8iwhnXr71r9ky7ro5_250.gif

Here is bit of the article posted by King of Cute.

**Sulli is so fresh-faced; honestly I would say out of all the members she is the prettiest in person! Well I’m slightly biased because she was so nice to me!

Their skin really is clean and clear and under control! Not a single blemish, they were glowing!**

credit to king of cute.

WOW our Sulli's beauty is tooo overwhelming.

Guest giezpark

KYAAAAAAA i'm late .. asdfghjkl. thanks @zee @craziedayzie @peachkr20 and the rest for the video and screen caps, i was in the middle of my course time and lucky me my teacher forgive me with my fangirling mode. lol =P~ =P~

Archived