• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coldwind

Hello everyone ^^ I'm a newbie. Just watched Minsul new CF and I cant stand, then wanna spazz with u. So i'm here kekeke.

@azra @jennytran94 @counsel05 as far as I know, that voting thing, you need to have a handphone (I think, SKT hp no) to be able to vote.. So it's another one of those votings that's limited to Koreans.. As for anything else (like what this voting is for and whether it will be open to international fans in future, etc) I don't know.. Maybe @peach20kr will be able to help more on this..
I want to vote for Mama Sulli too!!!!!

Guest coldwind

@fizaz thanks for ur welcome. here is so hot with new minsulmoments, so maybe i make a little bit cooler for u :))

OOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGG. =D> =D> =D>

MIIIIINNNNSSSSUUUULLL \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

the wait was worth it peepz..we got some minsul lovin...and a healthy baby girl..one proud MinSul mad fan and proud Aunt. :x :x

Guest azra1430292364

@azra @jennytran94 @counsel05 as far as I know, that voting thing, you need to have a handphone (I think, SKT hp no) to be able to vote.. So it's another one of those votings that's limited to Koreans.. As for anything else (like what this voting is for and whether it will be open to international fans in future, etc) I don't know.. Maybe @peach20kr will be able to help more on this..

I want to vote for Mama Sulli too!!!!!

@chocwenz tq for your help :-),hopefully us international fans can vote too...oh well..

I hope sulli's point will go higher and can be as higher as minho..i knew that our korean fan will do it.... :-bd

I wanna ask your opinion guys, someone (anonymous) told me on tumblr:

"can you please put down the minho and sulli tag from all your minsul posts? dont get me wrong, i love them but seeing minsul in every minho and sulli tag really annoys me.."

I rarely post minsul photos on tumblr except there's any new minsul photos, I really confused why she told me like that, I mean since I post a picture with minho and sulli on it, that's why I tag their name..
I told you guys coz I dunno what to do, what should I do (to reply) her.. :(

Guest azra1430292364

azra said:

counsel05 wrote: »

azra said:

how can i vote this http://skt-lte.co.kr/nootfam sulli is losing by many point..i can't read korean

Thanks for posting the link @azra. But may i know what is this voting for??Sulli is indeed waaaayyyy behind. Maybe @peach20kr can help us translate the site. Google can't translate for me.I saw it on twitter..someone posted it,i also wanna know what is that voting for...hope someonecwho can read korean can translate it..sulii is wayyyyy behind...i want to vote to show my support for her...

Here's my brief translation for this...

this is voting for my favorite 눝팸 member and you can also share this event by posting social commets.

the whole nation can vote this from Apri 10th to May 5th.. the announcement for winners of lottery will be on May 16th

Giveaway items for winners of lottery are eighteen clothes and props which six 눝팸 members wore and used in CF and plus other giveaways

When you press 투표하기 (vote, yellow box for Sulli), there's announcement for signing up for agreement of collecting personal information..

and after checking 동의함 (agreement) you have to input your cell phone number (휴대폰번호) ..

and then you press the next box saying 인증번호전송 (send the authorization code)

in a few seconds, the authorization code will be sent to your cell phone.,

and then you input the authorization code in 인증번호 box (six digits) and lastly, press the next box saying 확인 (confirmation)

@peach20kr Tq so much for the translation.. :-)

It is for korean vote only right coz i try to vote several time still can't vote... Theres some kind of error or something i dont know...

Ohh i wish i can vote... :-S

but anyway thanks...

Guest kyeoptaminsul

tumblr_ml30ihoGFr1rapnyfo1_500.png

the smile on sulli face <3
minho "i'm giving you all my love to your phone" sulli "oppa , you're so sweet , now i know why i fall for you" 
okay my minsul feeling is just too much :P hehe
tumblr_ml30ihoGFr1rapnyfo4_500.png

happily married kind of picture :P
sulli "i'm so glad i married to minho oppa , he brought me to the new stage of happiness , oppa saranghae" 
minho "anything for my one special woman, anything for you" 
heheheh

Guest kyeoptaminsul

Let me just get this straight , we're going to see alot more of minsul cf since they both in etude and led project together :D THIS IS NICE ! 

Archived