• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG jshfhurfnsdfkvjhdfgd;f
I already spazzed a few rounds before I can finally get on the thread here and lsdfn;odsifnldfvhodhg'eg
Can see that these two are so happy to be together.... SM...... playing cupid here.... with SKT......... Thank you cupids!!!!! :x :x :x :x
Okay looking at all the pics I am sure that there will be many moments between them (off camera).. Now I am, as everyone here is, highly expecting and anticipating the CF video and BTS... But it makes me so happy just to see them IN THE SAME SCREEN (without any video editing of course)....
For every second they were on screen together... How many minutes they spent off camera.... For every MinSulraction caught on video... Countless more aren't captured.... Ooooohhh this is just exciting :D
Full MinSul CF clip and MinSul BTS video please!!!!!!

AWW!!! This reminds me of the time when the DATV interview came out and like 20 of us had the same avatar! I LOVE YOU SKT!!!! heheh ;-)
BTW, hello newbies -- Welcome! Don't mind this spazzy noona here. I just love, love, love Minsul. :-)

Guest teruteru_chan

finally minho and sulli are together in a project in which sulli looks like a normal girl without a third party involved LOL i'm so curious about their cf! why is there a cleaning ahjumma there? LOL now she's the third wheel =_= 

In the 20 second video released by SKT.. In that 20 seconds, I found a precious fraction of a second..
That very precious fraction of a second, I wanted to watch it, again and again..
And so...
AnS7F99.gif

Let's watch it, again and again and again and again and..... You get the picture ;)

chocwenz said: In the 20 second video released by SKT.. In that 20 seconds, I found a precious fraction of a second..
That very precious fraction of a second, I wanted to watch it, again and again..
And so...
AnS7F99.gif

Let's watch it, again and again and again and again and..... You get the picture ;)

Ok people, with all this wonderful, wonderful Minsul news pictures, videos, etc. -- I'm almost afraid to post this as everyone's heads might explode with all the Minsul goodness! However, I promised @foxiscully that I would post this before going to sleep, so here I am! Please enjoy this final installment of our very long one-shot (heehee!) whenever you all finish spazzing over the SKT stuff. ;-)
Love you all, dear Minsullian friends, and thank you for reading!
@foxiscully and @stekatta

The Minsul Chronicles : From Starbucks, with Love (Part 3 - Final)

Guest azra1430292364

azra said:

how can i vote this http://skt-lte.co.kr/nootfam sulli is losing by many point..i can't read korean

Thanks for posting the link @azra. But may i know what is this voting for??Sulli is indeed waaaayyyy behind. Maybe @peach20kr can help us translate the site. Google can't translate for me.

I saw it on twitter..someone posted it,i also wanna know what is that voting for...hope someonecwho can read korean can translate it..sulii is wayyyyy behind...i want to vote to show my support for her... :)

Archived