• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhologs

@zee I almost died . . . good thing April Fools is only 1 day in a year :-O @foxiscully happy birthday to your hubby!!! I wish him more patience as we sail along this ship :) @counsel05 what a coincidence when I saw one of the pictures you posted, I was just watching Rapunzel last night and this morning . . . what a nice film. I can't believe I was crying on April Fool's day, hehehe! ;)

Guest alexandralim

I ALMOST DIED WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS SULLI dating a Japanese ACTOR BUT WHEN I OPEN IT.... IT WAS APRIL FOOL DAY. =))

Guest kyeoptaminsul

I just got april fool by some minsul fans on twitter :P they tweet pic with a caption , minho spotted went out for a movie with rookie girl group and when i opened it , it was picture of minho and sulli with big caption on it APRIL FOOL :P haha you got me shocked there ! 

@atqh_knn @jhologs @alexandralim you have to live as long as you can to support minsul! :)) :)) don't die so fast just because my simple prank :)) =)) hahaha I also had a heart attack before :'( that tweet really comes from VALSK twitter, and I don't want to be the only one who has been fooled! :))

Hola Minsullians...
Been away for a while...heee...miss all the spazz in here..heee :D
@mariamocha21 WOW! WOW! WOW! Daeeebaaaakkk!!! That's a verryyy scandalicious calendar..wow! I keep on checking where cud Minho eyes landing...Her thigh or upper than that....eheheheeheee :P Owkayy..I shld stop before i polluted everyone minds...aaaahhh...mariamocha dear, if that is for April....i'm sooooooo looking forward for next month and next month and next next next month..i wonder how sexayyy uri Minsul can be..eheheheheehe :P  :)>-
Despite with papa Minho news on MC-ing new family show...again..uri Mama Ssul disappear..like a chipsmore...uhuhu..i  wonder where she is..myb she still at home..spending quality times with her adorable lil bro and other family member...I Miss her so much..huuuu... since i'm missing her..lemme share a collection of ssul gif..sorry if this had been posted..huuuu..
tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo9_250.gif tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo5_250.gif tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo6_250.gif tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo2_250.gif tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo3_250.gif
tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo7_250.gif tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo8_250.gif tumblr_mkdspnRa2L1rp1mhwo4_250.gif
:D :D :D
credit to: domino-fx tumblr
tumblr_inline_mkjp2quw1A1qz4rgp.gif

kyeoptaminsul said: I just got april fool by some minsul fans on twitter :P they tweet pic with a caption , minho spotted went out for a movie with rookie girl group and when i opened it , it was picture of minho and sulli with big caption on it APRIL FOOL :P haha you got me shocked there ! 

Guest kyeoptaminsul

zee said: kyeoptaminsul said: I just got april fool by some minsul fans on twitter :P they tweet pic with a caption , minho spotted went out for a movie with rookie girl group and when i opened it , it was picture of minho and sulli with big caption on it APRIL FOOL :P haha you got me shocked there ! 

Guest tenzeronine

omo @zee 's post give me heart attack :(( thank goodness it's just a joke. :\">because we all know MinSul is real

I haven't posted in foreeevvveeerrr dears. :( But I was rewatching running man with my cousins who are new to shipping. I told them I think Minsul is cute together but I held back from encouraging them to LOOK for minsul moments. Instead I allowed them to see for themselves. Because of me, they ship Yonghwa with his girl bff and so they didn't think much of it when he held Sulli's hand.... but we saw all the moments on minsul discussed here but I also noticed one scene in particular where sulli found a member from rm hiding and she yells to minho immediately he runs around and says where sulli where? and I can't help but think of a husband killing a bug that the wife is yelling at to find. Also, anyone else notice that they showed Sulli's face when minho got out? Maybe the production team shipped them like us :) All in all, I think my cousins summed it up. "Yonghwa is like her protective older brother and Minho is like her bf"

Guest ravissant

Q & A: What will be the caption for all these photos?         

"Yeobo Ssul! I'm really trying hard to convince the Mama Mia producers to have you guest on my new show. Maybe even convince them to make you a regular on it!"

Have I mentioned how much I miss seeing their interaction?! I've had to resort to old vids just to contain my feels. I'm surprised i haven't re-watched TTBY yet. :P

Guest ravissant

I just got april fool by some minsul fans on twitter :P they tweet pic with a caption ' date=' minho spotted went out for a movie with rookie girl group and when i opened it , it was picture of minho and sulli with big caption on it APRIL FOOL :P haha you got me shocked there ! [/quote']

I'm curious to see it, chingu. Do you mind posting that tweet here? :)

edit-oops! Just saw yours & @zee's post. :P

@tenzeronine @ravissant @lovelyrainy hhaaa xD we need another joy here, while 'upcoming minsul moment' still not appear for now, why not to look for other things to make you suffer a heart attack? :))

Archived