• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flamingsmile

peach20kr

said:

Some of Sulli's interviews about her personality and ideal type (2010-13)

My likes and dislikes are clear and I'm usually sraightforward. (10' Dailysports)

I'm whimsical.. I'm a little slow in action and talk, Hmm.. what can I say? (10' tenAsia)

Sometimes I heard I had aegyo, but I have two older brothers.. I became younger brother for them (10' tenAsia)

Since I don't like complication, I spit words out(without hesitation). people think it funny (meaning: she has good sense of humor) (10' tenAsia)
My blood type is O type, so my likes and dislikes are clear. and I'm not good at telling a lie. I easily get loney at times

but when being with someone, I'm a little bothered by that. (10' Dailyeconomy)
I'm a student who gets much drowsy but is active and likes to play at school (11' superjunior kiss thre radio , on the phone)

Song is the source that gives me strength and energy in my life (11' Marie claire)

Dance is the way of expressing my feelings without words(11' Marie claire)

I have no antipathy against Giant Baby nickname at all. Instead, I'm grateful to have a new character (11' Starnews)

(Sulli is picked as the most teolteol (unaffected) among f(x) memebers)I think every f(x)member is kind of teolteol

but I'm the one who holds the least grudge (11' Powertime)

I'm a little shy of strangers but I forget that promptly (11' Powertime)

I feel really good when my face isn't swollen in the morning (11' Wide entertainment news)
Q;what if you are reborn as a flower? Sulli: my name is sulli, Sul means snow and Li means a pear flower,

so I'll be probably reborn as a flower that is small but full of strong vitality(12' Instyle March edition)

Q: do you want to be a flower-like woman? Sull: A pretty flower someone wants to proctect and It's ok if a flower-like woman is considered as woman's charm.

but actually I don't want to resemble a weak side of flowers bcoz they are easily picked by even little strength.(12' Instyle March) 

Q: the body part you're the most confident in? Sulli: "a neck" (12' Cine21)

When I heard I was matured and skillful bcoz of starting my career at early age, I sometimes felt like immaturely complaining bcoz there  were things that I knew too early and questioned why I had to know, but now I realized that it seems better to know things ealier and learn more than others regarless of whatever they were (12' Cine21)

Q: Is Gu Jaehee similar to Sulli we've known? Sulli: Gu Jaehee is not cute and lovely Sulli. but she has something similar to me in reality.  

Most of people consider me as a girl with lots of aegyo, but I'm a little blunt and have a little man-like side.

I don't express myself that much in f(x) but a role of Gu jaehee will enable me to show real side of myself more naturally (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

Q:Can you be reckless for love just like Gu jaehee? Sulli: Yes, I can do everything if I really like him but I'm not sure if I can be as smart as Gu jae-hee coz I'm neither confident in making the perfect plan nor precise. (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

(when Minho being asked about Sulli's shortcoming) Sulli said to Minho"  tell them while I cover my ears, I have no shortcoming, right?

.Let's talk about only good things".. Minho oppa is always full of energy and I feel very secured coz he takes a good care of me..he he he.(12' Joseonnews)

Fans seem to forget my lovely and cute look coz my short hair syle was a real impact. (laugh) I also can't remember the time of me with long hair style.

I surely realized the importance of hair style for women this time.(12' Instyle)

My motto is to make my face pretty by thinking about only pretty things. otherwise, bad thoughts make the face ugly.

Whenever I faced with difficulties in social life, my mom has given advice to me since I was a child actress.   

When repeating "Let's forget, Let's forget,," I can forget worries very quickly and difficulties seems to be gotten over soon.

It mysteriously works.(12' Instyle)

After twenty years, I'll have been already married and given birth to many kids by then ,and 'll have good time inviting f(x) members and

cooking them delicious food then (13' sart1)

Sulli's ideal type

I can't point out just one person, but I like someone who makes me think " he resembles me a lot" (09' Maegyung)

I like someone who is thoughtful and impressing me, it's hard to say just who he is (10' mydaily)

In terms of the personality, I like the man who impresses me , takes a good care of me and loves me. He also has to hold some (unexpected) events for me bcoz I like to have some fun, and his nose should be pretty, pointed and angular coz a nose is in the center .(11' Powertime)

I like the boyfriend who makes me look petite when standing by him.

As a woman, it's less burden and much better for me to be next to the taller man.  (11' Ycf shooting)

(drawing her ideal type) this is my ideal type who has straight hair, has a great nose and often smiles.

and he has an adam's apple, ha ha ha.. and has broad shoulders. it'll be great if he's well-built. (11' Taiwan ilhanmusicpoong)

I've changed my ideal type recently... I used to say " this type of man" and didn't point out the specific man..

but now I like the man who's definite of expressing what is right or wrong...and the man whose likes and dislikes are clear..

DJ: do you mean you hate the indesicive man? Sulli: Yes.!!   (11' simsimtapa daily DJ)

Q: what is the most memorable gift of flowers? Sulli: I've never gotten flowers ..I don't understand some saying flower gift is a waste of money..

Isn't it romantic if the man stands (waits) with bunch of flowers in front of my house and he says to me " I bought these on the way here thinking of you" or flowers are delivered to my classroom out of the blue..I'd like to have that experience someday for sure (12' Instyle March)

Q; The words you like to hear the most? Sulli : "you look prettier.."Q: the person you respects the most? Sulli : "My mom" (12' Cine21)

Q: You're the main character in love triangle in TTBY, Which type do you like better, Kang taejun who's blunt but manly or Cha Eungyule who's friendly? Sulli:I like the type of man that's friendly, takes a good care of me and talks to me first.. please remember this as a reference..ha ha (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

Q: Behind-story about your ideal type in the TTBY press.

Sulli: Well, they made me pick the one among the casts.. ha ha. At the shooting set, Gwang-hee asked me if I was scolded by SM for picking him as a ideal type.. of course I was not..(12' Star news)

My ideal type is a man who's reliable, father-like and big. I don't like the skinny man. but I don't mean the fat one but the tall (big) one.(13' Highcut #94)

Guest teruteru_chan

flamingsmile said: Thanks everyone for warm welcome of me... love love love...  :x Waaaahhhhhh.... @peach20kr just wanna say I love you... dae to the bak!!! Jump jump jump jump!! :D It's so obvious for the answer!! Oh cmon... Sulli for Minho and Minho for Sulli!! :x Ahhh... i was remembering something during press conference when Sulli said his ideal type who so funny and Minho was jealous for that. When i've watched SHINee "Wonderful Day", he always said "He is boring person" on camera. Yaaa... Minho yaaa!!! Did he tease his "girlfriend" who always support him and still watched his variety show "Wonderful Day" every episode??  :)) B-) :x :D

Guest charlenelola b

I feel so slow... why I didn't notice before that he actually said that he was boring in "Wonderful Day".  @flamingsmile thank you for making me realize that he was actually mean it... >.< I forgot Sulli likes funny person...

Guest flamingsmile

@teruteru_chan HAHAHAH.... Indeed!! Goshh... can't wait for Sulli b'day  :\"> B-)
I dunno if this already post or not here, wanna share something about SHINee... Waaahhh, they're really amazing!!! Can't wait for F(x) comeback stage :x
World Music Awards 2013!Voting site: http://www.worldmusicawards.com/

Click on 'vote'

SHINee is nominated under 4 categories,
WORLD’S BEST ALBUM
WORLD’S BEST GROUP 
WORLD’S BEST LIVE ACT 
WORLD’S BEST ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR

How to vote?
- Click the photo of your favorite group ‘SHINee’ to vote 
- Your vote will only be counted once per category

***Note: After you have clicked on SHINee icons under each categories, please hang on till you see the page showing ‘Your votes have been counted!’, if not, try again. 

credit by: http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com

Waaahhhh... so proud!!! >:D<

[MP3/Ringtone]

minho voice : "My Name is Minho Choi" -shinee wonderful day

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/PDvC6Aj7/my_name_is_minho_choi.html

[mp3/Ringtone] ♥ Onew's "I love you, I love you..."

Http://www.4shared.com/mp3/7XXUZdEj/Onew-_I_love_you_RT.html

Guest pepperkween

definitely one of my favorites. looks like they're expecting a baby. sulli's dress makes her look preggy but the "look" suits her   :x :Dtumblr_mdvu812WHM1qzgjh3o1_500.jpg
credits to the owner

@ravissant hhahahaa. yessss noona! u arent my first telepatichal friends here. sometimes when I was talking on my minsulshipper group on whatsapp (with @chellaaa & @craziedayzie), sometimes we wrote our same thoughts xD and it didnt happen just once, I often have the same opinion and same thoughts with her (at the same time too).. minsul gives us tremendous magical power I think.. :)) :))

130323 Minho @ Star King

- Minho preparing to try sweeping pingpong balls with plastic bag; Kang Hodong: *laughs* Minho, this is not sports. #CompetitiveChoi

- Kwanghee: 180cm, that's about my height. *Minho sitting next to him stands up* Caption: Show it to us. *Kwanghee pulls Minho back down* xDDD

Guest alexandralim

Guys! ! You should watch shinee wonderful day 6!! onew mention about fx and it has fx picture! !! BUT THE MOSTAMAZING TTHING IS THAT IF U CAN STILL REMEMBER SULLI POST ON ME2DAY WHEN SHE WAS WATCHING SHINEE WONDEERFUL DAY IT APPEAR THIS EPISODE AND SOME HOW THERE WAS A IMAGE OF MINHO SAY SOMETHING IN THE BULLETIN BOX. I CANT READ korea hopefully one of our member can do the translate. Both minsul was on that part as in picture. Sulli me2day pic that she took and minho say something. :x its during the part when onew was doing foot message.

Guest chellaaa

Guys! ! You should watch shinee wonderful day 6!! onew mention about fx and it has fx picture! !! BUT THE MOSTAMAZING TTHING IS THAT IF U CAN STILL REMEMBER SULLI POST ON ME2DAY WHEN SHE WAS WATCHING SHINEE WONDEERFUL DAY IT APPEAR THIS EPISODE AND SOME HOW THERE WAS A IMAGE OF MINHO SAY SOMETHING IN THE BULLETIN BOX. I CANT READ korea hopefully one of our member can do the translate. Both minsul was on that part as in picture. Sulli me2day pic that she took and minho say something. :x its during the part when onew was doing foot message.

Dear i think @peach20kr had made the translation for that before.. If i'm not wrong onew said minho went to a place where there is fx (seems like backstage of smtown) nd tell them that shinee will have their own vacation.. Minho key to uk, onew to thailand and taemin to swiss.. And that made the fx girls really envy shinee.. And that made minho have to apologize to fx for makin them jealous lol.. And with the sulli's me2day pic.. It said that esp sulli, she wrote out her envyness into her sns account.. Hope that help :) and correct me if i'm wrong, bcause my memory is not so good hehe

Guest alexandralim

@chellaaa chinca?!! Hahahaha thanks so much!!! Hehehe I think I read that too didnt know it was this 1 haha blur me, thanks anyway!! Hahaha I hoope fx would have their own vacation too!!

, shinee and fx are jusst super close. @c ;;)

Archived