• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peachkr20: dear, u dont know how much I appreciate your translation work >:D< I wish you all the strength to bring joyfulness to this thread and be loved more and more !!!

The most interesting fact that caught my attention is the "father-like" thing. As my acknowledgement not many as young age like Minho has this character side. It makes me think of Key comment on Minho on their Wonderful Days show "Just like my father "..LOL...And even in Hello Baby show, he did show his father-like figure naturally. Maybe it's my obsession but other idols in Hello Baby show became father-like just because of the format of the show. Whereas Minho's father-like figure impressed me  very much,  even as such young age I can feel his love for children, his responsibility, his enthusiasm, and his efforts considering to build "his kids' life"...that Minho is definitely a wise choice for Sulli to b e her partner in life :)

To Minsul buddies who work hard for this thread: I barely have posted but I always here to follow this thread. You know how much happy you've brought to people like me, right? Hwaiting and I love you all :X :X :X

Guest chellaaa

Hello crewmates!!!! Long time no see :* I've been busy with my life recently, but so you know I AM STILL A FAITHFUL MINSULIAN BY HEART!!! I keep lurking in this forum everytime i got chances and being a silent reader is sucks!! Haha i really want to comment to each of everyone's comment.. So i dont know how the rest silent readers not show up their nose here in this lovely minsul forum :x

Regarding to sulli's interview about her ideal type (thank you so much to @peach20kr for the translation, you are a precious treasure in this thread ILY!!):

At first i thought only minho who expressing his love and these questions about are they in a relationship already or still in romantic friendship state keep popping into my head..

But after reading sulli's interview. All i want to say is:

MINHO AND SULLI ARE CLEARLY DATING!!! THEY ARE SO BUSTED!!!! AND YES NOT ONLY MINHO THAT LIKES HER SO MUCH.. NOW I CAN TELL THAT SULLI ALSO HAS A LOT OF ROMANTIC FEELING TOWARDS MINHO.. AND THIS MADE ME FEELING PATHETIC AFTER LOOKING AT THEIR LOVE STORY AND THEN TO MY LOVE STORY!! I ENVY YOU SULLI. OH HECK, I ENVY YOU MINHO.. =)) =)) =))

Guest tenzeronine

@peach20kr unnie, thank you for the translation.

ahhhhhh! Sulli's answer feels like she's describing Minho piece by piece :):D

Guest parkhyerin

ehm I need to tell papa Minho and mama Sulli , if they were being asked about their ideal type, for papa Minho just answer "Sulli" and for mama Sulli just answer "Minho", just make it easy, don't wasting time by describing blah blah blah , its not good,papa mama . HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE  /:)  [-X \:D/

Guest nilmemories

ehm I need to tell papa Minho and mama Sulli ' date=' if they were being asked about their ideal type, for papa Minho just answer "Sulli" and for mama Sulli just answer "Minho", just make it easy, don't wasting time by describing blah blah blah , its not good,papa mama . HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE  /:)  [-X \:D/[/quote']

Yeah, it's so obvious, no need to play hide and seek

Guest wonderstruck13

Heya @akvsaf @nilmemories @choi_min_rin @flamingsmile! Welcome to the thread >:D< :D @peach20kr u're awesome. Saranghae!!!! And Happy Belated 1700th Page everyone :)

Minho thought @ Hello special [so funny] xD

A girl said she has a problem cos she is E cup

# MC to Minho: what do you think about it?

Minho said he is not a girl, so he doesn't know if that's a problem... but from a man’s point of view... this is not... too... bad..

XDDDDD

v:thaluuu

zee said: Minho thought @ Hello special [so funny] xD

A girl said she has a problem cos she is E cup
# MC to Minho: what do you think about it?
Minho said he is not a girl, so he doesn't know if that's a problem... but from a man’s point of view... this is not... too... bad..

XDDDDD

v:thaluuu

@peach20kr wahhhh I'm so glad if you like it unnie.. hehhehee

I wish I could write hangul with my own brain but zzzz I just searching a beautiful words on google xD

there's so many beautiful words in kpop song lyrics and then I found a good one for describing my feeling & thankful for your contribution here.. gomawoyo^^

Guest kyeoptaminsul

woahhh a lot of people think sulli suit minho eventhough they're actually minyul and mistal shipper :') yay , now you know our minsul is real <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwfm3MXKSEo

Guest ravissant

Mommy Sullisulli_lucky_kid_awwwww.gif
re-post from @tikah on pg 872
Daddy Minho w/ their many kidstumblr_lv41o7SJN71qeew1po14_r4_500.gif
tumblr_lv41o7SJN71qeew1po8_250.jpgtumblr_lv41o7SJN71qeew1po1_r2_250.giftumblr_lv41o7SJN71qeew1po5_r2_250.giftumblr_lv41o7SJN71qeew1po4_r2_250.gif8581662717_1d746aa2ab_q.jpg8582780856_68cce549cd_q.jpg
Daddy Minho sharing his hobby w/ his kid8581673395_e4d75f3f86_m.jpg
pictures/gifs from @zee, @liana posts on previous pagesOnce again @peach20kr thank you for your translations especially of Sulli's interviews since we hardly hear anything from her.  It gets me really excited everytime I see your posts.  You bring us so much good & insightful news on our OTP.  You are well appreciated here in the forum.  You are such an awesome Chingu. :-* :-bd edit to add: doesn't my signature pic on the bottom look like they slaved all day in the kitchen for their many kids?  but still managed to smile to each other for the love of their children?  or hmm, underage doengsengs-pls. cover your ears, don't they look like they're signaling each other for some love making?  maybe another one to complete a Soccer Team (I know there are 12 pics of children I posted, but I posted pics of Yogeun twice)?  hehehe!  sorry, guys.  I have been re-reading some 'smut' fics at AFF so I got carried away, & someone here mentioned on an earlier post about MinSul having 12 children to complete a Soccer Team.  :))

Archived