♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest alexandralim

f(x)’ Sulli treads the line between girl and woman for ‘InStyle’

f(x)‘ Sulli tread the line between innocent girl and sexy woman for the April issue of ‘InStyle‘.

She left her cute image behind for the photo shoot with Canadian shoe and accessories brand ALDO,

going for a more mature look instead. The idol star definitely looks

more grown up wearing dramatic red lipstick and feminine, formfitting

outfits, but she still managed to hold onto her girlish appeal.

Check out a preview of her photo shoot from next month’s ‘InStyle’ below, and let us know what you think of Sulli’s looks!cr:allkpop

sulli hahaha you got my heart!! I as a girl already fall for your fashion and I really envy your beauty!! I wonder what would minho react when he saw this!!!!??? OMO!!

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

flamingsmile said: Hello everyone....
Please guided me here, I am from Indonesia heheee... I'm newbie here and honestly as silent reader since last year on this thread, minsul brought me here..  :D :x i love minsul and support both of them always...please take care of me on this thread, nice to meet you all...So shy... :\">

Guest flamingsmile

zee said: flamingsmile said: Hello everyone....
Please guided me here, I am from Indonesia heheee... I'm newbie here and honestly as silent reader since last year on this thread, minsul brought me here..  :D :x i love minsul and support both of them always...please take care of me on this thread, nice to meet you all...So shy... :\">

Guest ravissant

flamingsmile said: Hello everyone....

Guest peach20kr

Some of Sulli's interviews about her personality and ideal type (2010-13)

My likes and dislikes are clear and I'm usually sraightforward. (10' Dailysports)

I'm whimsical.. I'm a little slow in action and talk, Hmm.. what can I say? (10' tenAsia)

Sometimes I heard I had aegyo, but I have two older brothers.. I became younger brother for them (10' tenAsia)

Since I don't like complication, I spit words out(without hesitation). people think it funny (meaning: she has good sense of humor) (10' tenAsia)
My blood type is O type, so my likes and dislikes are clear. and I'm not good at telling a lie. I easily get loney at times

but when being with someone, I'm a little bothered by that. (10' Dailyeconomy)
I'm a student who gets much drowsy but is active and likes to play at school (11' superjunior kiss thre radio , on the phone)

Song is the source that gives me strength and energy in my life (11' Marie claire)

Dance is the way of expressing my feelings without words(11' Marie claire)

I have no antipathy against Giant Baby nickname at all. Instead, I'm grateful to have a new character (11' Starnews)

(Sulli is picked as the most teolteol (unaffected) among f(x) memebers)I think every f(x)member is kind of teolteol

but I'm the one who holds the least grudge (11' Powertime)

I'm a little shy of strangers but I forget that promptly (11' Powertime)

I feel really good when my face isn't swollen in the morning (11' Wide entertainment news)
Q;what if you are reborn as a flower? Sulli: my name is sulli, Sul means snow and Li means a pear flower,

so I'll be probably reborn as a flower that is small but full of strong vitality(12' Instyle March edition)

Q: do you want to be a flower-like woman? Sull: A pretty flower someone wants to proctect and It's ok if a flower-like woman is considered as woman's charm.

but actually I don't want to resemble a weak side of flowers bcoz they are easily picked by even little strength.(12' Instyle March) 

Q: the body part you're the most confident in? Sulli: "a neck" (12' Cine21)

When I heard I was matured and skillful bcoz of starting my career at early age, I sometimes felt like immaturely complaining bcoz there  were things that I knew too early and questioned why I had to know, but now I realized that it seems better to know things ealier and learn more than others regarless of whatever they were (12' Cine21)

Q: Is Gu Jaehee similar to Sulli we've known? Sulli: Gu Jaehee is not cute and lovely Sulli. but she has something similar to me in reality.  

Most of people consider me as a girl with lots of aegyo, but I'm a little blunt and have a little man-like side.

I don't express myself that much in f(x) but a role of Gu jaehee will enable me to show real side of myself more naturally (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

Q:Can you be reckless for love just like Gu jaehee? Sulli: Yes, I can do everything if I really like him but I'm not sure if I can be as smart as Gu jae-hee coz I'm neither confident in making the perfect plan nor precise. (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

(when Minho being asked about Sulli's shortcoming) Sulli said to Minho"  tell them while I cover my ears, I have no shortcoming, right?

.Let's talk about only good things".. Minho oppa is always full of energy and I feel very secured coz he takes a good care of me..he he he.(12' Joseonnews)

Fans seem to forget my lovely and cute look coz my short hair syle was a real impact. (laugh) I also can't remember the time of me with long hair style.

I surely realized the importance of hair style for women this time.(12' Instyle)

My motto is to make my face pretty by thinking about only pretty things. otherwise, bad thoughts make the face ugly.

Whenever I faced with difficulties in social life, my mom has given advice to me since I was a child actress.   

When repeating "Let's forget, Let's forget,," I can forget worries very quickly and difficulties seems to be gotten over soon.

It mysteriously works.(12' Instyle)

After twenty years, I'll have been already married and given birth to many kids by then ,and 'll have good time inviting f(x) members and

cooking them delicious food then (13' sart1)

Sulli's ideal type

I can't point out just one person, but I like someone who makes me think " he resembles me a lot" (09' Maegyung)

I like someone who is thoughtful and impressing me, it's hard to say just who he is (10' mydaily)

In terms of the personality, I like the man who impresses me , takes a good care of me and loves me. He also has to hold some (unexpected) events for me bcoz I like to have some fun, and his nose should be pretty, pointed and angular coz a nose is in the center .(11' Powertime)

I like the boyfriend who makes me look petite when standing by him.

As a woman, it's less burden and much better for me to be next to the taller man.  (11' Ycf shooting)

(drawing her ideal type) this is my ideal type who has straight hair, has a great nose and often smiles.

and he has an adam's apple, ha ha ha.. and has broad shoulders. it'll be great if he's well-built. (11' Taiwan ilhanmusicpoong)

I've changed my ideal type recently... I used to say " this type of man" and didn't point out the specific man..

but now I like the man who's definite of expressing what is right or wrong...and the man whose likes and dislikes are clear..

DJ: do you mean you hate the indesicive man? Sulli: Yes.!!   (11' simsimtapa daily DJ)

Q: what is the most memorable gift of flowers? Sulli: I've never gotten flowers ..I don't understand some saying flower gift is a waste of money..

Isn't it romantic if the man stands (waits) with bunch of flowers in front of my house and he says to me " I bought these on the way here thinking of you" or flowers are delivered to my classroom out of the blue..I'd like to have that experience someday for sure (12' Instyle March)

Q; The words you like to hear the most? Sulli : "you look prettier.."Q: the person you respects the most? Sulli : "My mom" (12' Cine21)

Q: You're the main character in love triangle in TTBY, Which type do you like better, Kang taejun who's blunt but manly or Cha Eungyule who's friendly? Sulli:I like the type of man that's friendly, takes a good care of me and talks to me first.. please remember this as a reference..ha ha (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

Q: Behind-story about your ideal type in the TTBY press.

Sulli: Well, they made me pick the one among the casts.. ha ha. At the shooting set, Gwang-hee asked me if I was scolded by SM for picking him as a ideal type.. of course I was not..(12' Star news)

My ideal type is a man who's reliable, father-like and big. I don't like the skinny man. but I don't mean the fat one but the tall (big) one.(13' Highcut #94)

Guest nilmemories

peach20kr said:

Some of Sulli's interviews about her personality and ideal type (2010-13)

My likes and dislikes are clear and I'm usually sraightforward. (10' Dailysports)

I'm whimsical.. I'm a little slow in action and talk, Hmm.. what can I say? (10' tenAsia)

Sometimes I heard I had aegyo, but I have two older brothers.. I became younger brother for them (10' tenAsia)

Since I don't like complication, I spit words out(without hesitation). people think it funny (meaning: she has good sense of humor) (10' tenAsia)
My blood type is O type, so my likes and dislikes are clear. and I'm not good at telling a lie. I easily get loney at times

but when being with someone, I'm a little bothered by that. (10' Dailyeconomy)
I'm a student who gets much drowsy but is active and likes to play at school (11' superjunior kiss thre radio , on the phone)

Song is the source that gives me strength and energy in my life (11' Marie claire)

Dance is the way of expressing my feelings without words(11' Marie claire)

I have no antipathy against Giant Baby nickname at all. Instead, I'm grateful to have a new character (11' Starnews)

(Sulli is picked as the most teolteol (unaffected) among f(x) memebers)I think every f(x)member is kind of teolteol

but I'm the one who holds the least grudge (11' Powertime)

I'm a little shy of strangers but I forget that promptly (11' Powertime)

I feel really good when my face isn't swollen in the morning (11' Wide entertainment news)
Q;what if you are reborn as a flower? Sulli: my name is sulli, Sul means snow and Li means a pear flower,

so I'll be probably reborn as a flower that is small but full of strong vitality(12' Instyle March edition)

Q: do you want to be a flower-like woman? Sull: A pretty flower someone wants to proctect and It's ok if a flower-like woman is considered as woman's charm.

but actually I don't want to resemble a weak side of flowers bcoz they are easily picked by even little strength.(12' Instyle March) 

Q: the body part you're the most confident in? Sulli: "a neck" (12' Cine21)

When I heard I was matured and skillful bcoz of starting my career at early age, I sometimes felt like immaturely complaining bcoz there  were things that I knew too early and questioned why I had to know, but now I realized that it seems better to know things ealier and learn more than others regarless of whatever they were (12' Cine21)

Q: Is Gu Jaehee similar to Sulli we've known? Sulli: Gu Jaehee is not cute and lovely Sulli. but she has something similar to me in reality.  

Most of people consider me as a girl with lots of aegyo, but I'm a little blunt and have a little man-like side.

I don't express myself that much in f(x) but a role of Gu jaehee will enable me to show real side of myself more naturally (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

Q:Can you be reckless for love just like Gu jaehee? Sulli: Yes, I can do everything if I really like him but I'm not sure if I can be as smart as Gu jae-hee coz I'm neither confident in making the perfect plan nor precise. (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

(when Minho being asked about Sulli's shortcoming) Sulli said to Minho"  tell them while I cover my ears, I have no shortcoming, right?

.Let's talk about only good things".. Minho oppa is always full of energy and I feel very secured coz he takes a good care of me..he he he.(12' Joseonnews)

Fans seem to forget my lovely and cute look coz my short hair syle was a real impact. (laugh) I also can't remember the time of me with long hair style.

I surely realized the importance of hair style for women this time.(12' Instyle)

My motto is to make my face pretty by thinking about only pretty things. otherwise, bad thoughts make the face ugly.

Whenever I faced with difficulties in social life, my mom has given advice to me since I was a child actress.   

When repeating "Let's forget, Let's forget,," I can forget worries very quickly and difficulties seems to be gotten over soon.

It mysteriously works.(12' Instyle)

After twenty years, I'll have been already married and given birth to many kids by then ,and 'll have good time inviting f(x) members and

cooking them delicious food then (13' @STAR1)

Sulli's ideal type

I can't point out just one person, but I like someone who makes me think " he resembles me a lot" (09' Maegyung)

I like someone who is thoughtful and impressing me, it's hard to say just who he is (10' mydaily)

In terms of the personality, I like the man who impresses me , takes a good care of me and loves me. He also has to hold some (unexpected) events for me bcoz I like to have some fun, and his nose should be pretty, pointed and angular coz a nose is in the center .(11' Powertime)

As a woman, it's less burden and much better for me to be next to the taller man.  (11' Ycf shooting)

(drawing her ideal type) this is my ideal type who has straight hair, has a great nose and often smiles.

and he has an adam's apple, ha ha ha.. and has broad shoulders. it'll be great if he's well-built. (11' Taiwan ilhanmusicpoong)

I've changed my ideal type recently... I used to say " this type of man" and didn't point out the specific man..

but now I like the man who's definite of expressing what is right or wrong...and the man whose likes and dislikes are clear..

DJ: do you mean you hate the indesicive man? Sulli: Yes.!!   (11' simsimtapa daily DJ)

Q: what is the most memorable gift of flowers? Sulli: I've never gotten flowers ..I don't understand some saying flower gift is a waste of money..

Isn't it romantic if the man stands (waits) with bunch of flowers in front of my house and he says to me " I bought these on the way here thinking of you" or flowers are delivered to my classroom out of the blue..I'd like to have that experience someday for sure (12' Instyle March)

Q; The words you like to hear the most? Sulli : "you look prettier.."Q: the person you respects the most? Sulli : "My mom" (12' Cine21)

Q: You're the main character in love triangle in TTBY, Which type do you like better, Kang taejun who's blunt but manly or Cha Eungyule who's friendly? Sulli:I like the type of man that's friendly, takes a good care of me and talks to me first.. please remember this as a reference..ha ha (12' Vogue girl Aug.)

Sulli: Well, they made me pick the one among the casts.. ha ha. At the shooting set, Gwang-hee asked me if I was scolded by SM for picking him as a ideal type.. of course I was not..(12' Star news)

My ideal type is a man who's reliable, father-like and big. I don't like the skinny man. but I don't mean the fat one but the tall (big) one.(13' Highcut #94)

@peach20kr 어떻게 말할 질 몰라서 어떤 말로도 모자라서. 아무 말도 할 수 없었어 너무나 고마워서 어떡할 줄 몰라서. 난 아무것도 못해줬는데, 넌 끝없이 주기만 하는데 왜 ♥♥♥♥♥

and now I can tweet all of it on my sns acc.. hhaa thx again @peach20kr.. >:D<

@stekatta.. unnie I saw it too.. hahah I knew on allkpop I can find some interesting comment abt minsul and share it through my twitter.. cascada is my favs minsullians there! :D

@peach20kr, chingoo, you are really daebak!!!! It's so nice of you to compile the interviews in which we can have a better understanding on Sulli's thoughts regarding different aspects, esp., her ideal type.

I remember that she used to describe rather abstractly about it earlier in the past. I didn't come across a few of them you mentioned, for instances, those about pointed nose, broad shoulders, etc. She definitely loves her boy to be caring and funny. I wonder if Minho is trying to impress her from those entry points so that she will start to put him on her candidate list!

To me, both have high standards of choosing their lovers. They treasure most all those good virtues in the personality. Of course, a pretty face is a bonus. They really suit each other well.

In recent interviews, Minho mentioned specific descriptions about his ideal type. What impresses me most is the recent @star1 interview: he wants his girl to pay attention to him, even though she has worked her best at her own work, he hopes that she can think about him always. I wonder if it's his wish or his girl has already done a good job of thinking about him always by texting him and showing concern to his job(shows).

Guest liana1430291924

release of 5 parts (Changmin, Eunhyuk,Tiffany,Jonghyun, Krystal) W Korea's 10CCSM films at 2PM here:
http://www.youtube.com/wkorea

http://www.youtube.com/user/SMTOWN

Guest peach20kr

@nilmemories.That's what I think , too..

@zee What a beautiful comment~!!! I'm just so touched and overwhelmed by Ur beautiful hangul comment,,I'm the one who's really grateful...Thanks a lot... and Cheonmaneyo!!(you're welcome)  

@Timnat2010 Cheonmaneyo (you're welcome) and I always enjoy your insightful analysis...thanks a lot...

what impressed me the most is that Minho boldly expressed his emotions in the radio talk show when being asked the question about the woman he dislikes. he sounded like he's in deep relationship with someone and telling his girlfriend not to walk out of his territory and make him worried, either.     

@peach20kr, thanks a lot too, as I just try to share what I think^^.

For the most impressive interview of Minho, may I know about the tone of Minho when saying so? Annoying tone (coz she ignores his words/ concerns) or worrying tone(coz he cares and loves her so much that he is worried about possible harm to her or losing her)?

Aww @peach20kr Thank you so much for the translations! Every time you translate something new we all get more insight into Sulli or Minho. Pretty awesome, I have to say. It sorta enhances our "shipping" experience. hehe ;-) Thank you again!

Guest pepperkween

Sulli's ideal type

Archived