♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

ravissant said: liana said: HIGHCUT - In the beginning of the year, at a photoshoot venue at Kyunggi-do, we met SHINee's Minho; along with f(x) Sulli and Krystal to take a photoshoot. Just like siblings, they had a great time playing with one another and left a strong impression on us. 
Actually, on that day, SHINee had other schedules and we almost couldn't interview him. (However,) Minho told their manager hyung "(Let's do) the interview before leaving". and told the uneasy interview noona "It's okay, (you can) do it slowly~". Totally touched by Minho's explosion of manners. At the time of the interview, they were preparing for their new album and said "Even though we do not know anything yet, but (I/we) can sense that it will be great". Recently, Dream Girl has been very popular and __ felt really happy. Let's meet again when we have a SHINee photoshoot!
Kor-Chi : MRMINHO (www.mrminho.com)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

peach20kr said:

on Sulli's interview...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry for cut ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: what type of an adult do you want to be?
Sulli: I want to be an adult who thinks confidently and is confident to themselves as well.
After twenty years, I'll have already been married and given a birth to many babies by then and I'll probably have a happy time inviting f(x) members and cooking them delicious food then.

Helloo Minsullians...heee...
Wowowowowow...after reading Sulli trans..i'm feeling giddy...8-> she wanna have lots of babies~~~....so Choi Minho r u prepared????? mwuahahaha... :P
Sulli: I wanna have a lots of babies..
Minho: *happiness to the maximum*
tumblr_m3zlwptEjI1r89542.gif

I wonder how many is that many...haha..maybe enough to form a soccer team? 12 is it? mwuahahaha..Thats going to take a LOT of time...maybe she can give birth to triplets..so it only takes 4 times pregnant only...mwuahhaaha...save time and save energy...haahhaahahahaha :))
@counsel05 wow..thats a very efficient cleaning team u have there...i hope its enough to clean the thread...
BAD VIBESSS....OFF YOU GO...shoo..shoo away..heee
@darlieisbored Welcome to the thread dear...Feel free to spazz around ya... :)
refer to the above gif post by @stekatta...here is the extended gif taken from Shinee Wonderful Days...heee...
tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o2_250.gif tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o1_250.gif

tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o3_250.gif tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o4_250.gif

tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o6_250.gif tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o5_250.gif
tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o7_250.gif tumblr_mjy9h5obdB1qc7ph0o8_250.gif

credit to: heartmingkey
:D :D :D 
One is a cat and another one is a dog...meow meow vs. rawrrrrr :)>-

Guest darlieisbored

Thank you @bananali & @wonderstruck13 :) :) I stumbled upon this picture on google:

minho___spiderman__by_moonheart1-d36qwab

Not sure if it's been posted yet but it made me laugh x) Credits to whoever owns the picture ^^

Guest akvsaf

Hi evryone..i hv to post to avoid the spam rite? anyway i'm just a silent reader..but i do love all the post..tq n i owe u all..:)  

Guest nilmemories

akvsaf said: Hi evryone..i hv to post to avoid the spam rite? anyway i'm just a silent reader..but i do love all the post..tq n i owe u all..:)  

Guest akvsaf

@nilmemories..same with me..actually i'm not believe in myself either..how can i get involved into this forum so deeply..hehe..it's all because of our minsul..:)

Guest choi min rin

helloo ^^ finally sucess register .. kekeke ..
i'm really addict with this forum since last year but i'm just silent reader before ..
i'm from indonesia .. please take care me here .. hhe ..
MInSul daebakk !! ..

Guest Dasha1430292074

choi min rin said: helloo ^^ finally sucess register .. kekeke ..
i'm really addict with this forum since last year but i'm just silent reader before ..
i'm from indonesia .. please take care me here .. hhe ..
MInSul daebakk !! ..

Guest ravissant

Welcome dear, @akvsaf & @choi_min_rin!  We're glad you finally unlurked yourselves & join the crew.  Please make sure to PM @liana your location & DOB for reference.  Thank you!

Archived