♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest parkhyerin

Anyone have a clue where's papa Minho and all Shinee boys at right now? I just found an info+picture of Key at Grand Indonesia mall 3 or 4 hours ago,alone. Are they still in Indonesia? it's shocking me because I thought that they would back to Korea after Music Bank last night. It's killing me !!! :((

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderstruck13

Happy birthday @milkandtoast, @peng_sheng and @maxstepp! Here's to another awesome year ahead :) <:-P :-*

Guest nislatif

Hehe captain @counsel05 i tried to be here most of the times, but on lurking mode :) i miss this thread and the crewmates so much! Welcome to the newbies, you wont regret being here i promise you :D

Guest anne nicolecarig

Wah! The trailer of TTBY is once again showed here, and I'm just like a crazy person who keeps screaming and shouting over here! :)) Yay. My twitter is now rocking because of TTBY here at philippines! LOL. :D

Guest anne nicolecarig

*special for Filipinos
Watch GGV now ang you'll see the shirt of Vice Ganda with a heart. It's the same with sulli's shirt. :)

Guest anne nicolecarig

‎[iNFO] Top 5 K-pop Idol which people wanted to meet:

1. SuJu's Siwon
2. SNSD's YoonA
3. 4Minute's HyunA
4. T-ara Eunjung
5. SHINee's Minho <3 <3

Via: TeamKpoppers

been on lurker mode this past weeks.

so many March babies.

Happy Birthday & Belated Birthday  to March babies in this thread. Hope that this year will bring you guys a lot of happiness.

& Welcome to new members

p/s: @zee yup Minsular again. These two can't get enough of stripes don't you think. Now whenever I'm at the mall or in public, if I see someone or even a mannequin wearing stripes shirt I will be smiling like an idiot because they remind me of Minsul & Minsullians alike.

Guest Jennyloveminsul4ever

anne nicolecarig said: ‎[iNFO] Top 5 K-pop Idol which people wanted to meet:

1. SuJu's Siwon
2. SNSD's YoonA
3. 4Minute's HyunA
4. T-ara Eunjung
5. SHINee's Minho <3 <3

Via: TeamKpoppers

Archived