• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxstepp

The last chapter of Continue? 3, 2, 1 is up! :)

To my readers, thank you for your utmost support on my second fanfic! I hope you liked the ending. 'Til my third one! :D

From Chosun Ilbo interview suring TTBY filming

Q: Both of you are from the same company, and even passed the trainee's period together, acting as a couple, and have kiss scene, don't you two feel awkward?
Minho: When I was in junior high school and sulli was in her primary two, we started to take care of each other. At 1st, because we are really close, we were quite worried of the love line filming part, but surprisingly both of us performed very well during the shooting~ It seems like affection increased at the same time when we always praised each other.
Sulli: I show my own self during the filming, but it seems like minho oppa is the opposite of me.. he gave a totally new feeling.
Minho: The kiss scene with sulli was NG-ed 15 times, at 1st the feeling is still good, but after repeating for many times, I felt tremble slowly..
Sulli: I was opposite of him, I felt nervous at the beginning, but I was calmer after that.

:x :x :x
ah~~ how much i miss them together~~Pduy_W.jpg

nana4ever said:

foxiscully said:

@nana4ever & @pandora460 -

My Ahjussi & Detective Lee Min Sung :D

@foxiscully.. .. I won't be able to get this picture out of my mind  as I read  your story.

=))  Talking about hot!!!  omg   Thank you for the visual !!!! :\">

Now I am kinda confused at how I would take your fic @foxiscully. I was imagining a rather dismal backdrop for your fanfic but with these HOTTIES...I am suddenly imagining bright (and sunny) atmosphere!!!

Lols... The fic is still kinda dismal. Just imagine these hotties as great actors that they r can still pull of the serious roles despite their eye candiness :)

Sorry mods. That'll be the last of this discussion :)

@peach20kr, I remember that Sulli had once said in the interview that she's a girl who likes to be alone/ no need to be together all the time, and that her bf may need to accommodate that. On the other hand, Minho, according to his members, is so eager to know where they have been, to an extent that they find it annoying. I wonder if Minho has the habitual checking on Sulli. Well, I guess that Minho may have overwhelming obsession on his girl. ESP., Sulli, whom he has been falling for a few years. He may need to listen to that OST of TTBY by K.R.Y more in order to balance his mood, hehe!!!!!

Also, I am a bit shocked by Minho's frankness in sharing this. Do u think that he took this chance to let his gf understand his real heart?

Guest ermajuls

i cant believe im on the same island with 2Pm and SHINee but too bad i cant watch them. Huaaaa :((

*cry a river*

Cry.gif

cryinghug.gif

me too :-(

To one of our namja's in the house and fanfic author @milkandtoast ...

happy-birthday-boy-8cfa65.jpg

Wishing you good health, more blessings and more inspiration to write more fanfics .. :x :x

To @peng shengng

Flowers-Happy-Birthday-2-Jeannine-Rundle

Wishing you all the best life has to offer ... 
>:D< :x

Sulli in as much as I like your legs .. i am distracted by those stars ...
 I SEE STARS on your left leg  :P:)) =)) and what is that on the right lower portion of your leg??

EgfkdnK.jpg

Is that a HORSE???  /:) :-/ :-O OMG i can't take this anymore.. i thought we're done with the smiley's stocking you have before .. @happychu are you seeing this???  :(( :(( :((

Archived