• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peach20kr

In Jungseunhee's radio talk show today, Minho chose one of OST from TTBY as a healing music that makes him calm when he's very upset with something.

(superjunior K.R.Y-sky)... and he said he often listened to that music in a car....

he was asked when he's upset with his girlfriend..(Q: suppose you have a girlfriend....) Jonghyun said " I'm really curious about especially Minho's answer."

Minho said when the girlfriend breaks each other's promise (he added "belief")

In seungsikyung's radio show yesterday, MC said the question about shinee's ideal types or dream girl is a bit boring, so he asked about the worst girl,,,

Minho's answer is the girl who makes him worried.. (it's more like the moment when his girlfriend makes him disappointed..) and. he gave 

more detail ..when he expressed his worry to his girlfriend (due to her load of work ?) , the girlfriend is simply saying " I'm doing my business" ..he means his girlfriend didn't know his true concern ..(at first, I didn't undersand what he meant)

it's 2: 30 a.m. here..Have a good night!!!

Guest teruteru_chan

@peach20kr thanks so much for the translation of the radio show! now i'm playing K.R.Y's sky xD anyway, i feel that everything related to TTBY is very significant in minho's life. 
HQ photos from sulli94net. gosh, sulli is super gorgeous! the stylist knows how to flaunt sulli's curves now. again, my question surfaces. how did they manage to hide it during TTBY? lol
IMG_6615_copy_zps89f75a7a.jpgIMG_6602_copy_zpsb5edaec0.jpgIMG_6831_copy_zpse2adc531.jpg

Guest ravissant

peach20kr said:

In Jungseunhee's radio talk show today, Minho chose one of OST from TTBY as a healing music that makes him calm when he's very upset with something.

(superjunior K.R.Y-sky)... and he said he often listened to that music in a car....

he was asked when he's upset with his girlfriend..(Q: suppose you have a girlfriend....) Jonghyun said " I'm really curious about especially Minho's answer."

Minho said when the girlfriend breaks each other's promise (he added "belief")

In seungsikyung's radio show yesterday, MC said the question about shinee's ideal types or dream girl is a bit boring, so he asked about the worst girl,,,

Minho's answer is the girl who makes him worried.. (it's more like the moment when his girlfriend makes him disappointed..) and. he gave 

more detail ..when he expressed his worry to his girlfriend (due to her load of work ?) , the girlfriend is simply saying " I'm doing my business" ..he means his girlfriend didn't know his true concern ..(at first, I didn't undersand what he meant)

it's 2: 30 a.m. here..Have a good night!!!

Woooowwwww sexy Sulli...leather dress, even mini. Minho's one lucky guy.

Love that look on her, shows her killer figure.

Minho with his ph again..must be checking out Sulli's outfit hahahaha. He looks worried....dont worry Minho, mama Sulli only has eyes for you.

@tenzeronine, chingoo, the editing of the Minsul interviews/news about filming is half way done. May I know how I can send you the word file?

@peach20kr, thanks again for your translation. I agree that TTBY plays a very important part in Minho's life. I feel the goosebumps about how passionate he is towards Sulli. He wants a deep relationship with her and is not kidding at all!!!

Thanks to @liana too for the DATA interview screencaps. I am pretty sure that both were in the same room during the interview basing on their mutual eye contacts and their grinning smiles!!

Archived