• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

hoho you're welcome kak @keciltann
you can open www.yes24.co.id, sign up there, then you can order everything about kpop :D oyeah, i just found that their twitter is @yes24indonesia, not @yes24indo. sorry for my wrong information earlier :D
happy shopping~ :)

Guest ravissant

My "Watch History" & "Likes" on You Tube are all about SHINee & f (x).  :D  I really love the song "I Can't Leave."  Thanks for the video you posted @lyna.  I want to buy their album ASAP!

Guest liana1430291924

SHINee as special guests for Boom's Young Street Radio on February 21, 2013.
edit to add:
Only Minho, Onew, Taemin and Jjong

Timnat2010

said: Hi chingoo, wanna your help,just now read from weibo about the following: Cellphone official website Q&A Minho version: 1/ Anything u do in order to keep up your body shape? M: Indispensable workout ; 2/. Your most favourite lines in TTBY? M: (GJH's nickname)guijilguijil(?!); 3/. The time you enjoy the most from being a singer? M: when we saw our fans trying their best to how us support. Anyone can find the source?

Guest alexandralim

GUY'S!! I'm on iPhone mode when I was watching shinee part 2 adventure!! I NOTICE SOMETHING @10:47 ONWARDS TAKE A LOOK AT MINHO SHOES IS THE SAME AS SULLI!! I MANAGE SCREEN SHOOT THAT SHOE but I do not know how to post it here thru iPhone.

@keciltann.. Happy Belated Birthdae to u my dear.. wishing u all the best in watever u r doing n may u be happy always with ur loved ones.. ;) @foxiscully wat to do sis? Minho is just "too hot" to handle.. but no worries onli Sulli got the real deal..hehe :)>- :D @fizaz.. Yay!!! u can spazz abit with us ;) @liana @lyna.. Kudos to u gals for always bringing the latest news on SHINee.. im like buried in backreading everyday.. :D

Archived