• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

from  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"120425 Shinee concert VCR edited video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUi9H49oM2g

cr: sulli94netand i like this screen cap

Capture325.jpg

Capture326.jpg

yaaaaah MINHO! YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HER IN HER EYES!!!!!Why did you stare to her lips??????
=)) =)) =))

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Fancam] 130116 GDA intro SULLI focus
sorry double post!GOOD MORNING! :D

Good morning Minsullians...
@liana wawawawawawa...that's an awesome picture for a breakfast...totally wake me up..Tell me i'm crazy cos I find Minho armpit are much more attractive than JH abs :P ~O)
@nize143 Chinguuu!!!!!! You're here...log in FB yesterday and saw your comments there in Minsul folks...uhuhhuhuhuhu.... What a lovely prof pic u have there... Will wait patiently for your updates.... >:D< >:D< >:D<
@craziedayzie Kumbowo for the sharing Changmin birthday pic...Luv seeing how Minho n JH kindda get along there...Well....i guess Minho has explained everything to JH then..bout him n Sulli...ehihihihihihi...me and my thoughts! :)>-

Guest teruteru_chan

kpop star hidden clip - training by BoA + onew and minho's appearancelonger version than the one we saw before

minho and onew were amused by the girlgroup's choice of names ^^ you might want to skip all the non-shinee parts if you're not a kpop star fan HAHA!

Finally all the entries are IN. Now we are inviting everybody from crewmates to lurkers and visitors of this thread and even Minsul shippers outside this forum to cast your votes for our our official Minsul logo/watermark. 

Here is the link:
http://polldaddy.com/poll/6903029/

Deadline is February 23, 2012. So what are you waiting for ...
vote-now.gif

For sample pictures with logo/watermark entries please click:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinees-minho-and-fx-sulli/p1548
MinSul is LOVE!!! :x

Hello crewmates.
For those who have accounts to other social media sites (facebook, twitter, tumblr, me2day, line etc) we would truly appreciate if you promote the link of our polls for the MinSul logo/watermark project. In that way we could reach out to other Minsul shippers who are not members of this thread or has not visited the forum yet. 
Special shout outs to capt. @flamingshawol @mslee who has been helping us out with our previous projects here. Hope you can help us out again this time. ;) :x

Guest keciltann

good morning everyone  :-h or afternoon/ evening. today is my birthday and shinee come back day took waaaaaaa I'm so happy yet can't wait  :o) <:-P

tumblr_miecjsvzkc1r8xhruo1_500.gif
and Jinki was casually skipping towards Minho.
tumblr_mieu5douCx1ro9ia7o1_500.gif

credit to: shinee tumblr
 :D :D :D
@counsel05 capt, yesterday i did tweet about the logo/watermark projects...i'll do it again tonite...and i voted again using my laptop..ahahahaha...i can't choose only one..i like all of it..huhu..ah oh! i just posted the vote links in my google plus...heeee :D 

Guest nislatif

Ficworms : my teacher minho is updated :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/354378/22/my-teacher-minho-donghae-fxband-minho-romance-shinee-snsd-minsul

Archived