Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

130913 Cutie J-magazine interview cr:noblee2pup  
6a0ed7f2b2119313a7db237d64380cd790238d34
Q: In which scene did you feel the most heart-fluttering?
Minho: It was towards nearly the end of the drama, when I was about to set off for the High Jump Competition that Jaehee cheered for me and then KISSED me...  
cr: translated by 小新 珉時刻 MrMinho崔珉豪中文站
edit: It's almost a year after TTBY that Minho could still remember that scene!!!!!!

Guest fangirl15

Annyeong Minsullians :-h  i really miss everyone here...
super busy at my kids school since yesterday.
I wanna say "HI" last night but I fell asleep early and left my laptop on.
hope everyone is fine and safe.

btw, I already watched this fancam video of Sulli w/ the rest of f(x) at WFNS World Congress Neurosurgery
don't know if this was posted already, anyway here's the video

[vide cr:ikarigoon]

I've noticed something here :(
Sulli seems tired or rather not feeling well while performing RPPP... hope she's fine...
but me, well, I'm not fine coz been reading negative comments about her :(
I just hope people will stop doing that, they don't even know how she felt while on stage performing.
please forgive this mom, I just can't help it...

i just hope ifever sulli is really sad or feels sad nowadays, minho will not be the cause..instead he will be the one to make her happy again since he's back to korea now. (im getting somewhat "dizzy" with shinee's back and fourth fly frm korea to different destinations =) )..

nwey, off topic, minho's pix on MTT in ER looks exciting.. =)

Guest christinderella

SHINee's Minho and Jung Ryeo Won get their hands in a bloody situation in still cuts for 'Medical Top Team'
Minho--SHINee-jung-ryeo-won_1379032563_a

MBC's 'Medical Top Team' made fans squeal in fright and excitement with still cuts of one of the drama's surgery scenes featuring SHINee's Minho and Jung Ryeo Won!

SEE ALSO: 'Medical Top Team' unveils still cuts of Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won's first meeting

In the still cuts, Minho and Jung Ryeo Won show why they're the 'top' doctors in their respective fields by operating under high pressure and bloody situations. While Jung Ryeo Won appears calm and in control, Minho has a worried expression, already putting fans on the edge-of-their-seats as to how the surgery turns out. To make the scenes as realistic as possible, the cast also sought advice from real doctors on set.

A representative commented, "As much as the director, cast, medical team, and staff put their heart and soul into the filming, the surgery scenes were realistic and of high quality, and it will be shown vividly on the small screen."

'Medical Top Team' is about a group of very skilled doctors who come together to create a medical dream team. However, the doctors start getting into conflicts with one another when love enters the mix. Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Ryeo Won will be playing the male and female leads.

'Medical Top Team' will premiere following 'Two Weeks' On October 2!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/minho-and-jung-ryeo-won-get-their-hands-in-a-bloody-situation-in-still-cuts-for-medical-top-team#ixzz2elotIS69 

Guest fangirl15

e8o8.jpg
look at MinSul . . . they really do look-a-like
even though they're not facing the cam, you can still see the resemblance 8->
I really miss them so much!!!

minsullians...need help..what is is this ranking for? is it for physical appearance or for sense of fashion?http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/22436-shinees-minho-ranks-1-in-top-stars-newsletter/

hmmmm .. not both of them, its like the top news (ranking #1) or most viewed or most popular post from all top ten news on that site.. just like allkpop, the most viewed, most commented and popular 'post' will be on the #1 place.. this kind of ranking only lasted for a period of time, based on viewers, you can check topstarnews website again right now, minho's news already disappeared on ranking list..

may it help, coz its only my opinion :D correct me guys if i was wrong..

Guest christinderella

Minho will be NOT attending the ‘Boys Meet U’ Hi-Touch event in Japan this Sunday (9/15) due to his scheduleCR:TWITTER & SHINEE.JPI miss OT5 I guess Minho's schedule is a little rough. Probably because of his new drama but still... :( Let's just be positive!!! :)

Archived