♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest kuroneko13

Zomg! have you seen this yet? F(x) and Shinee performing together!!!

(Sorry, I can't post the pic right here. I'm using my phone at the moment.)

0nie.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neimma yedz

Hye! Passing by again, altough i have a REALLY bad day since a few days ago, lurking on this thread, reading member's post/comment or simply backreading always make me smile and feel relieve.. Anyway, hoping and waiting to see minsul again..

Guest peach20kr

2108744378_1f8f7471_zps55574c97.png2108744378_64ea4896_zps22ab2435.png2108744378_157ee9e8_zpse9f3cc7b.png

Three pictures Minho drew in  Shinee Japan Mobile Site.

Q: something that you want to eat in summer?

Minho: A peach.

Q: What impressed you the most while filming the music video?

Minho: It was when I played with a dog.

Q: When it comes to summer, what comes to your mind?

Minho: Ice cream.

BBF8B18DC7741_zps7da21303.jpg

Minho drew a peach!!!!!!!!!!!,..Minho really missed someone while in Japan,.. hahaha,..

hmmm,.. patbingsoo, swings, wine , Korean cuisine and a peach,....

cr: http://goodday0525.tistory.com/125

Guest teruteru_chan

omg, @peach20kr, unnie, you've changed your profile picture. who is choi dajeong? HAHAHAH! your husband? thanks for your translation as always. boksungahhhhhhhhh~ xD minho's drawings are cute~ but is it normal to eat peaches in summer? i would draw a watermelon though. 

Guest rahma_bio

@peach20kr : thanks unnie.... :x >:D<
 Owh....Unnie im sorry, you miss one thing, Sulli like the DOG too.....(ok then, there's pict too :D)
a peach in the air...! a dog in the air...! an ice cream in the air...!
(Why all of things in the air then.... :-? :-? !!??? Minho, i order you! Go back to korea, hurry!  :)) )Minho, Sulli....Let me hug you, i miss you so much >:D<>:D< :P 8-> 8-> 

@peach20kr thanks for sharing :D . . . I kinda miss your old profile pic, but looking more closely at the new one, I noticed you also used MinSul colors?!? (Or SHINee/f(x) colors?!?) :-?

Guest amazingminsul

Daebak @peach20kr unnie! Thank you. :)) I remember Sulli said that her nickname is Peach that's way she already feel that the song written by IU is for her. Nuff said. Minho really misses someone. And all of his answer is kinda related to Sulli. :))

OMG @peach20kr now the list of Minsulincidence is growing. As always, thank you for sharing your translations & news. From my previous post its patbingsoo, swingers, red wine, iphone5 then now peach, dogs & ice cream (both Sulli love) ;)

I miss Minsul and reading articles about this just fills my hungry Minsul heart ;) :x

For those who want to watch the whole process of Return of the Ring

cr:ClearWater7m

1:00  Someone tried to side-tract Jonghyun so that the latter could go somewhere else (leaving room for Sulli and him!)
1:13 Seeking the chance and calling Sulli
1:15-16  Climax! Returning the ring like taking vows in the wedding1:17 onwards both looked awkward but trying to pretend nothing had happened when their members could sense something!

Guest ravissant

Gosh!  I really miss MinSulraction, so I resumed my back reading mode & thought of re-watching the 12/29/12 SBS Gayo Daejun ending where we witnessed & spazzed a lot on the "pushing" portion of that video.  But I still can't get over Minho's intense stare at Sulli before the pushing happened that I just had to make a gif.  kekeke!  @Timnat2010, I'm getting a hang of this gif making, thanks to you for introducing gifsoup.   :P  Oh, & thank you to you & @peach20kr by the way, for the YoungStreet translation.
Minho's 4 second intense stare at Sulliintense-stare-minho-to-sulli-o.gif
9729847932_0f3f3ca86f_z.jpg
cr. makattunyarajin (YT), flickr/ravissant74

"Sulli always smiles even when she’s lonely or sad.
 I asked her if it’s hard to always smile but Sulli just continued to smile.
Along with TifaTifa Tiffany, those two are happy viruses^-^
 I’m just a virus bbuing bbuing ㅇㅅㅇ
but why does instagram keep cropping pictures " 

The translation of Heenim Instragram 

So proud of our Sulli. She's a strong woman <3 

Archived