• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bemjerry13

poor minho....I think after JAT on the 12th Minho will have to comeback to Korea for Music core on 14th then back to Japan for the concert on the 15th while the rest of the shinee boys get to choose to stay in Japan and rest......the only good thing here is that at least Minho can get to see SUlli... :x

Guest christinderella

SHINee MWAVE POLL WINNER :)pSTJ9MX.png
If they were my classmates. I don' know what will happen to me. I don't think I can miss everyday hahaha 

\While back reading the thread, i noticed that aside from newbies, we sure do miss Minsul a lot coz i feel like I am back in memory lane for all the old pics/vids/gifs which have been posted way way back when this thread is still in its infancy. Time flies fast, coz in less than a month this thread will be celebrating its .....
1-year-anniversary.jpg

OMG, who would have though this thread will reach this long and the numbers of members are increasing by the day as well. 
Thank you for all the contributors and I REALLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO BACK READ coz all these things you have been posting now (news included) HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED BEFORE I know you love Minsul and for the love of Minsul, I can say reading the previous posts from old members and continuing members makes you realize how Minsul have grown before, during and after TTBY. As we can see, both are busy with their individual projects (TV drama for Minho and movie for Sulli, plus the shows, CFS and hosting in between -- travelling included), THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO BACK READ and BRING YOURSELF BACK TO THE TIME WHERE IT ALL STARTED. It may be "too much" to some but i guarantee that it will bring you smile, laughs and also might be a little tears when we have our down time as well. So newbies, not so oldies or even oldies, what are you waiting for??
Read-Back.png
6a0133f5732f46970b014e8bf92e9e970d-800wi

;) :x ;)

@ravissant,For that part of Minho laughing hard when Sulli's name was mentioned by Heechul in the YS Radio Show 101029, I watched the Chinese-subbed version.  I am not sure if it's correctly translated.  But it said that Heechul was reading aloud Sulli's reply to his text message:
Sulli: Oppa(Heechul), the fans asked me to let go oppa, they wrote me letters, too! 

just watch the show in taiwan and the netire time I was thinking that Minho must have been so jealous! he would've enjoyed that game...I think this is the first time that the boys experience that kind of game....we would've seen Minho pushing the otehrs so as he can answer first' date=' we all know how competitive he is![/quote']

In addition I think he might have been a bit embarrassed, too, looking at that mashup pic of him with Sulli's hair thinking, how did the Taiwan PD know about me snd Sulli?? :D :D :D :D

UPDATED LIST OF MINSUL CREWMATES AROUND THE WORLD:

Philippines

beth0826

biancalicup

cassy_0508

cmgw

heide

jenniline

jmfrani

lablyness

mafet

miracle13​

mslee1107

nize143

pandora460

puppy8888

shawolbaby

bananadana

annchoi0312

shiningshinee22

joanapearl

choielle

anne nicolecarig

tenzeronine

rouxlheen

charlenelola_b

sulli4ever

icequeen11

ennovyhwang

minsulurv

syrareyes

chalozanes

glade0912

lovingminsul

Jeng

bemjerry13

purpleminsul

louisse_o6

minnietintin38

mochi18

chalozanes

bubbliemeh09

remmie

ivyvillagonzalo

bubbliemeh09

mikkymoi

amazingminsul

mahogany4

liyaaaaang

christinderella

jnyncnco

anastasia2013

raqs18

lesleychoi

fangirl15

jcon1208

sulliahh

decidela12

Phillom Oh

minsuldaebak

Hong Kong

Timnat2010

Brunei

syazieyzaidi.

Malaysia

anne9779

cahaya

chocwenz

damor

fizaz

foxiscully

lyananwr

maizangel

monicachan

nfarahanie

nislatif

nor haslindar hashimlinda

peng shengng

rosee70

sarah_lina

tikah

vhenscca

wonderstruck13

luckystars23

yannajasni

ackstee

nuruliffahnaz

kyeoptaminsul

suhadazainuddin

jaysay

minsuleena

syahashim

isha200

azra

mirza380

Isha Bua

tsa27

Indonesia

anggie

cloe

danish2108

Judith09

dyurika

finarahmania

Gi-ya

hybird

iamalea

kamilafauzia

menote

parkhyerin

rahmaditamaharani

T2Crazy

zee

zheisya

meheartminsul

zine01

ssulminho

chellaaa

ermajuls

DingDingDing333

ajengwoo

craziedayzie

dazzlingshock

phyeqa25

keciltann

agie

minhosulli293912

shortcakes

mayajeffra

uribaby

qoprol euis

violetlove

ulil_15

idha9511

minsulshipper

ImEuis

rahma_bio

salju77

Fika Hoogendyk

alice zhang

minhosulli14

kveykva1004

belbelyn

lovinslevine

dankin

may96

andswr

audreyolanda17

LindaWM

Thailand

izingpkk90

stnd1229

swensenseven

Vietnam

lia2010

nhatminh

wendy2817

lovelyrainy

liyun194

dieulinhviy

jennyntran94

nilmemories

teruteru_chan

Cambodia

mnear93

Singapore

alexandralim

atqh_knn

bananali

churosso03

ellyne12

estherlim

eva21

pinkdreams

shirinsuyuti

theboyfromthemoon

300love

taregal

giezpark

lollipoploving

reyko

darlieisbored

UK

pattse

Italy

DolceNera_24

Austria

jhologs

France

happychu

sullisource

Germany

littlejune

Meenzer99

Spain

vyrmag

Panama

karolsierra

USA

alder282

citychick

eliraven

fashion615

JOANNE

mariamocha21

minsul4ever

ravissant

sabeluv

stekatta

yukino78

cmshrty

nana4ever

minsulcouple

suunyup

emmastrgzr

Argentina

Jesiica

Chile

nachoschaus

lilla42

Karina

minsull

alecita

rainbowsun

Australia

minsullove

beauteous

ht01

ohmyminsul

Canada

aarees

RoxyYEH

India

payel

UAE

Lj

Saudi Arabia

Kaye Bee

bellisima20

Russia

Dasha

Kazakstan

sali1508

Slovenia

xyso

Peru

alejandragrande

Mexico

melissachoi1

Afghanistan

zuhalhabibi

Swtizerland

blackowl

Aruba

m4riloe

Ecuador

patriciaclavijo

*gujilgujil

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THIS.

If your name is not on the list, just send me a PM of your name, country & DOB (optional)

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS WHEN YOU SEE/HEAR THE FOLLOWING:

1. PATBINGSOO
patbingsu+003.JPG

2. SWINGS (korean rapper)
simon-d-e-sens-swings_1377268748_af_org.

3. RED WINE 
red_wine_image.jpg

4. IPHONE 5
iphone5.jpeg

MINSULINCIDENCE
p.s.
I did not inlclude clothings/wardrobes, accessories etc. coz we know Minsul don't want to be too obvious (don't you think) exposing all that (other than the phone -- which they can make an excuse, but of course we have these Minsul bias analysis saying they do communicate) :P;) :x BUT of course their similarities in that aspect may or may not be a pure coincidence or a minsulincidence (its up for you to decide ;):)

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Sulli's recommendation of song which is nice to be listened during a walk in autumn class="entry-title" style="font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"
class="entry-title" style="font-size: 22px; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Tablo – Thankful BreathBy popgasa on November 1, 2011

Even if it’s a sigh, I’m thankful of my breathEven on sleepless nights, the welcoming pillowThe applause that used to make me dream, is pastNow I become mesmerized with my daughter’s applauseI can’t say that I have lost everythingBecause even after losing 99, I still find little things impressive
I’m smilingTo me, the words, “I wannna die”?No, let it beThe things that makes me breathe is the calm rainThe sweet time wasting with friendsRed flowers, blue flowers, the cloud flowers in early morningsPlenty of laughter flowers in the garden called, loveBloom, my heart’s restThe wind of Jejudo, the night lights in SeoulEpic High’s music that I hear in the streets while walkingThe eyes of my wife and my baby*Can I stop suffering now?Can I stop fearing now?Can I laugh just as much as I cried?Get up and stand upWhen I opened my fist, a handshake was welcoming meWhen people’s applause was welcoming me as I opened my closed heart The wrinkles in my forehead disappearAnd the sky is full of smilesExciting the smiley glandsI swallow a mouthful of happinessLet it go, little boy, I let it go, maThe hopes that I wanted to grab with both of handsI had too much hope and dreams in meIt was so high where I couldn’t reachBut I don’t wanna lose itThe closed heart is so narrow, unable to containIt will break because of too much forceYou don’t wanna see, I was ashamedFor a minute, it’ll be just a minuteEverybody makes mistakes and misunderstandsGet your mind right, go straight, balance yourselfAnd first, go find your love that you have lost thenSecond, find your dream, throw and gain back your confidenceThird, to my friend who helped me out a lotHere I go*RepeatBeing normal is good enough for meI’m curious of the soap opera’s ending that I usually didn’t want to knowIt was uncomfortable to even listen to music butThe artists that I like keep releasing albumsBy watching comedy shows that I didn’t want to be inI regained the feeling of laughing that I completely forgotThank you to all the people in the tv screen**There are still many empty notebooks that I need to fillThere are many hyung and dongseng^ that I need to take care ofThere are still many questions that I haven’t askedAnd many answers that I haven’t received**Repeat*Repeat (X2)

Smile

cr:JoanCNBLUE

I wonder Sulli has been influenced by someone who is so fond of songs with lots of rapping.....Swings...Tablo

HELLO MINSUL CREWMATESin celebration of our upcoming MINSUL THREAD FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY we are bringing to you back the 
THE MINSUL AWARDS 2 (TMA'S)

Major Category:

Best MinSul Fanfic 

(members of the thread or not is qualified)

Best MinSul FanFic Writer

Best MinSul Photo Editor

Best MinSul Photo (Edited)

Best MinSul Eye 

(for his/her greatest discovery/observation from a pic/video which regular crewmates or lurkers were not able to detect)

Best MinSul Contributor 

(from posts, comments, news about Minsul)

Best Minsul Video Editor 

(for capturing the right Minsul moments and lovely soundtrack)

Best MinSul Video 

(whether from TTBY or fanmade videos from clips of Minsul)

*Best Minsul Analyzer

(who can easily connects/detects Minsulnection)

Special Category:

Best MinSul Themesong

Best MinSulraction (the best Minsul moment by far)

Best Minsul gif

Special Awards:

Loyalty award - for the Minsul addict who remain unfazed and loyal despite and inspite of bad news, disappointing turn of events or news about other OTP's and remains to believed with the power of Minsul

"Now you see, now you don't" award - who is a Minsul addict but due to busy schedule and unforeseen circumstances remains to lurk or catch up and then make comments/posts that livens up the thread and catches everybody's attention.

"Coming out" award - for a crewmate who openly admitted he/she is a Minsul addict despite breaking the norms 

Cry baby award - for crewmates who is a worrier or easily shaken by sad/bad/disappointing news about Minsul (whether the news is confirmed or not) or who simply just love to cry his/her hearts out for Minsul

Pervy award - for a crewmate who never fails to amuse us with his/her "wild imagination"

Record-breaking award - for the crewmate who made the most number of post about Minsul and in this thread

*Fanmom award - for the mom or mommy in the house who stands up and proud to be a Minsul supporter no matter what

and to recognize the 3 "tags" of soompi we are also awarding:

Most insightful award 

Most LOL'ed award 

Most awesome award

Mechanics of the awards:

The nomination is open to every crewmate (old and new) and even lurkers who wish their nominees to be on the list. While we don't have a fast and hard rules, we wish to have 3-4 nominees per category (depending on the outcome) and each can nominate as many as they want. For the category that requires a pic/video/gif etc. please include the said materials to your nomination for reference and to guide the voters during polls.

All nominees should be sent via PM or personal message to @stekatta @zee @counsel05 so as not to spam or flood our thread with your choice and of course to maintain privacy and make the nominees as a suspense (LOL).

The procedure for the voting will be announce later on once the list of nominees are received, compiled and analyzed. To encourage more members and lurkers to submit their nominations we encourage everybody to include the 'TMA's" in their other social networking sites like twitter, facebook, tumbler, blogs etc. the invitation for nomination.

Deadline for submission of nomination: September 25, 2013  (12 midnight - Korean time)

Hurry and cast your nominations now.

Those with (*) are new awards to be given out as well. ;)

p.s. 

Please take note that PREVIOUS WINNERS ONLY in the following categories can no longer be nominated this year:

- Best in Minsul fanfic, Best Minsul gif, Best Minsul Video and Best Minsul Theme Song 

And also these awards are all for fun for everybody to enjoy and it's also a way of acknowledging the contribution of each and every Minsul crewmate within or even those outside the thread (for some categories). 

Here is the link for last year's winners:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1039

@Timnat2010 thanks for the lyrics! I know this is far-fetched, but when I read this line: "Because even after losing 99, I still find little things impressive." I immediately thought of Minho's "99" phone cover and soccer jersey. I really wonder if there is any significance to that number.

Thanks so much @counsel05 for posting the info on the Minsul Thread Awards! I can't believe that it's been one year already, and we have all seen a lot of changes -- not only in the thread but from MinSul, too. It's been an exciting year. :-)
So everyone, 여러분, please send me or @counsel05 the your nominees. We can see how much this thread has grown in a year. I personally will be nominating some of you for sure! hehe  >:) >:) >:)
and-the-nominees-are_zpsf3282325.jpg

Archived