♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest minsuldaebak

Music core shouldve just substituted Minho and let him go to Philippines and MTT shouldve let Minho skip his sched for the concert. I dunno. Am i being selfish? I'm not going to the concert but I also feel bad for those who bought tickets just for Minho because he's their bias. It's been 4 years since they came and they were never complete since taemin didn't come last time.

I hope Minho has a video msg tho just like the etude event. It's such a waste cause he's the most popular here because of ttby.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fangirl15

luckystars23 said: Guys, I don't know if this was mentioned or not.. but here you go,

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/foryou/index.html

This is the official website for TTBY. There's also some photos which are not seen before. But sadly we can't save those pics.. Anyways, have a great weekend!! :)

@fangirl15, unfortunately yes, Minho is not going to the concert, and it's mainly because of the tight schedule that he have for his shooting. But think it in a positive way, Minho get to be with Sulli in Korea. Although I feel sad too that he didn't get to go to Manila and meet with the flamers. But still, what can be done? There's still next time :)

So, to all of the minsullians who bought the ticket for the concert, please don't be too depressed as we do have alot of other chances to meet uri Appa Minho. Hopefully together with uri Omma Sulli? :x hehe  :P

Minsul Fighting!!

Guest fangirl15

@luckystars23 that's too bad and somehow I feel sorry for the Filipino fans who wanted to see Minho.
I, myself want to see him in person but unfortunately I can't go to the concert.
I'm sure a lot of his fans are a bit sad because he's not there but Filipino fans are very understanding people.
and maybe someday, if given a chance and if both of Minho & Sulli's sched permits...like what you've said, we might see them together
in an event like this someday... :x

Guest bemjerry13

yes, i do think that the MTT is the reason why he wasn't able to go here. I mean that cast and director of that team is no joke and are the best in their field so I think it was difficult for SM to get MInho out of that schedule...anyways, it was the organizers fault, they should've said earlier that Minho won't be able to come. Now that I think about it, minho was a bit gloomy in that clip of SHINee inviting filipinos to watch KPOP republic. SHINee just had their presscon and in one of the clips that I watched the name Minho was mentioned (the video was cut all over the place)...wonder if the boys explained why Minho is not here. 
If Minho was here, I bet he will be asked about TTBY and SUlli because the show was very popular here in the Philippines! 

Guest anne nicolecarig

I heard that Minho wasn't able to attend Kpop republic. I suddenly felt relived because I didn't have the chance to Kpop rep. T^T Ahhh~ I'm soo bad. But I somehow feel happy. Kekeke~ BAD. -.-

Guest Kaye Bee

i really feel sorry for those who were expecting Minho in Manila (and yes it aint a joke that these fans saved their hard earned allowances/money just to buy tickets of the concert) ... thinking positive like our dear minsullians, hoping that Minho cant be stretched too far with regards to his schedule.. its not a joke either being an idol whose travelling here and there to meet with the schedule... but i do hope that Minho fans would show their love and support thru SHINee, they are, after all, his group :) just let it pass this time, we dont want Minho to get over fatigue because of another sched *smile*smile*smile*

ok... bout Minho's hair... errr.... color's good... but (my opinion only,pls dont hate me) the style makes him look... hmmm... mature? (yea i dint want to use the word old) i think the stylist are trying on diff styles for him..its good but, hopefully they try other styles :D

Guest bemjerry13

can someone please confirm this: read that the dream concert will be held here in the philippines next year and the line-up includes both shinee and f(x)...was it really announced at the concert. Though, the event will be organized by the same organizer, so I am a bit :-w.......anyways, I hope they have learned their lesson and that they would announce early on which member(s) is not going to be there.. It's nice that they SHINee members have acknowledge the fact that Minho is not there...may be they were made aware that people are very disappointed that minho was not here! Read that most fans who attended were SHINee fans! =D>

Guest bemjerry13

the concert is already done but Minho is still trending in the philippines...guess they really want to see Paul John (minho's character in TTBY in the filipino version).....I really hope that the other members tell Minho how much he is loved here in the Philippines!

Guest Kaye Bee

can someone please confirm this: read that the dream concert will be held here in the philippines next year and the line-up includes both shinee and f(x)...was it really announced at the concert. Though' date=' the event will be organized by the same organizer, so I am a bit :-w.......anyways, I hope they have learned their lesson and that they would announce early on which member(s) is not going to be there.. It's nice that they SHINee members have acknowledge the fact that Minho is not there...may be they were made aware that people are very disappointed that minho was not here! Read that most fans who attended were SHINee fans! =D>[/quote']

dream concert next year?? oh oh oh i do hope so!!! plus f(x) and SHINee!!! im crossing my fingers :) i will definitely try to file a leave to watch that concert!!!! please please update bout this :D

Guest rahma_bio

Minsul in "one side bangs hair style"  :D 
minsul.jpg
Me      : Minsul, say Hello to your fans! Minsul: Hello, minsullian! thank you for loving us and please stay along with us forever! "Good night and Have a nice dream, love you!" :-* (:| (:|

Guest mochi18

As I was reading your posts about Minho not being able to join Kpop Republic here in the Philippines, I SO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU, @bemjerry13 I feel you. I was so disappointed because I was really expecting Minho to catch up until they started performing Dream Girl, then I only saw the four of them. I am happy that OT4 was there, but I would have been much happier if Minho was present. THE ORGANIZERS SHOULD HAVE JUST TOLD US EARLIER THAT HE WON'T BE THERE. Well, business is business. I'm so sorry for ranting here. Anyway, I think I saw f(x) on the line-up for DKFC part 2 here in the Philippines on May 2014. I'm not that sure because the artists included were flashed very quickly in the video.

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Hi hi guys. I just watched RM episode 154 where Sulli was the guest, even Minho didn't a part of the guest but we could still saw him. Then what happen? Hehehe, I just caught something obvious here when Minho sit near the member of RM. I don't know if this already posted or not but here they are... :)

vlcsnap-2013-09-04-23h32m03s7.png
vlcsnap-2013-09-04-23h31m19s34.png
vlcsnap-2013-09-04-23h33m04s118.png

then what? Okay, here we go...
First, Minho was talking with Haha. Seems like he was asking about the other member and also Sulli of course.
1.png

Look at Haha's left thumb. He answered Minho's anxious by raising his thumb up.
2.png

and Minho immediately looking at the direction that Haha told him!! As we know that Sulli and the rest of RM member were sitting at the top of seat right behind of the Korean soccer player seat.
3.png

So that's why after that Minho always looking at above. Minho is really something :D

Btw, @stekatta and @teruteru_chan, I was using Internet Download Manager and it can't be used anymore. But now it solved already. Thank you for helping >:D<

Archived