♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

HAHAHAH, TTBY anniversary is the same with korea's independence day. sulli is being patriotic ^^anyway, happy anniversary! it's been a whale of a time here and i believe it will continue to be so. happy independence day to korea as well ^^ it's a national holiday. maybe that's why m countdown is cancelled. hope the girls get a day off ^^ 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alice zhang

Happy Anniversary TTBY

Wish we always take care each other and Protect Minsul Forever
       We are Family
love all of you

Guest teruteru_chan

sulli94net has just updated 51 pics of sulli from the elsword showcase. i'm not gonna upload the whole 51 pics and post them here lol. too taxing. gonna choose those i like ^^but i like most of them LOL~ T^T
3of3whx.jpg
QBBd7lQ.jpg
aITQHL7.jpg
bqs8yep.jpg
3JCvTWf.jpg
PL4Ebl9.jpg
XtsU7ok.jpg
0n2W9Vy.jpg
PXVrkEs.jpg
9YyjKsD.jpg
zTgksw9.jpg
iDWCxyc.jpg
ZKdm8i9.jpg
37SGsaS.jpg
1S20mxr.jpg
gW1X27O.jpg
mIY1Ea0.jpg
RF4DC8b.jpg
KT6ShSi.jpg
PL2O2Xm.jpg
4qmTpxR.jpg
m4dtQcL.jpg
dZThBxG.jpg
Ci1rkp4.jpg
F9CedxP.jpg
qa2EaYw.jpg
credit: sulli94net

Guest melissachoi1

anni2.jpg
To all of you, my dear crewmates :x i know this is just the first of many years coming 8-> We have to stay here till the MinSul wedding, or till the first MinSul baby born  :)) maybe we don't know each other in person, don't speak the same lenguage or don't have a lot of things in common but we are here because our love for MinSul and thanks to them, we broke all the barriers. I'm proud to say that i'm a Minsullian and i belong to this wonderful ship :)
So let's kepp loving Minsul and...
                                                                 anni1.jpgSorry if i was a little bit cheesy but i just want to share what i feel :D

Guest christinderella

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TTBY!!!!

I HOPE THAT YOU WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO THE WORKS OF OUR FELLOW SHIPPERS!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED EVERY VIDEO/ FANFICTION ETC THAT WAS MADE WITH 100%EFFORT!! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD! :) HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSART TTBY! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING US TO STRIVE HARDER!!! EVEN THOUGH IT FINISHED AIRING WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY! WE ARE A FAMILY!!!! ~GOMAWO!! 

n5maviV.gifydiqPlu.gif

FOR THIS SUCCESS WE SHOULD ENJOY SOME CAKE....vo3Xq8q.gif
CTTOBTW HOW CAN I RESIZE THE PICTURES? I CAN'T RESIZE THEM :) THANK YOU!!!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Happy anniversary To The Beautiful You!! So happy and proud to be a part of this MinSul thread. Have a new and good friends, share all about MinSul, and everything! Let's make this threas long last and I hope so for our MinSul. Keep fighting for MinSul, chinggus! <:-P

Guest christinderella

I FOUND SOME MINSUL SIMILARITIES tumblr_migi7yCE3E1qa1d0io2_250.giftumblr_migi7yCE3E1qa1d0io3_250.gif
m4dtQcL.jpg
EVEN THOUGH SULLI'S SHIRT STATES NEW YORK DOLLS AND MINHO'S SHIRT STATES NYC (NEW YORK CITY) I STILL FIND IT AS MINSULARITY.. BECAUSE AS ALL OF US CAN REMEMBER........oYIKdt9.jpgf_x___s_sulli_smtown_new_york_gif_by_zee
THIS IS WHERE MINHO PROBABLY SHOWED SOME JEALOUSY WHILE SULLI WAS SINGING A DUET WITH KANGTA... (SMTOWN NEWYORK'10)CREDITS TO OWNERS OF THE PICTURES

Guest fangirl15

xg01.jpg

Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful You!!!

and I'm so happy to be part of this wonderful thread :)
I hope this thread will always stay happy, humble and respectful persons
like our MinSul :x
We will support them all the way...
God bless everyone!

Guest azra1430292364

Omg @counsel05 is that pic real? If so I think im gonna scream right now..!!!!!!!!! so f??king gorgeous......!!!!!

Guest lesleychoi

I'm glad our Pharmacy class ended up so early. It gave me more time to spazz for our Minsul! Yikes!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU! Wow, it's been a year but it felt like everything just happened yesterday. Thanks to Choi Minho and Choi Sulli! Without them, there would be no Kang Tae Joon and Goo Jae Hee. Without them, To The Beautiful You is not even possible. Without them, this thread would be dead. Without them, there would be no MinSul shippers like us. Thanks to those two, you made me realize everyday that LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!

I bet Minho and Sulli are silently celebrating TTBY anniversary together inside the SM Building. Haha! I love you this much!!! --> ∞ (infinity sign hihi)

Sorry I can't post pictures. I'm using my phone now.

Fighting chingoos!!!

Guest ulil_15

TTBY_zpsd7d25be6.jpg

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY "TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU"

THANKS FOR DIRECTOR, ALL CREWS DRAMA, ACTORS AND ACTRESS.
THANK YOUUUUUUU VERY MUCH FOR SHIP MINHO AND SULLI UNTIL NOW AND FOREVER.
THANK YOU FOR ALL MINSULLIANS WHO ALWAYS SUPPORT OUR MINSUL AND BE MY SECOND FAMILY.
We wait Minsul moment together, wait minsulreaction, Minsulsimilarity and much other
We always patience, pray hard, and keep calm for waiting MinsulMoments.
LOVE YOU ALL. LET'S KEEP IT UP IN THE FUTURE!
MINSUL FIGHTING! MINSULLIANS FIGHTING :-* :-* :-*
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrTnRiszGPErTCx3t3VlM

Since its TTBY FIRST ANNIVERSARY and to those who might fail to back read please click the link below for the beautiful vids made by our fellow crewmates who made lovely Minsul videos we all like to relive. AHHHH My minsul heart  :x :x :x
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p2107

and here is another video contributed by one avid Minsul crewmate who wish to be anonymous

To @parkhyerin @rahma_bio @azra @neimma _yedz and to EVERYBODY who might feel bad for not making any contributions to this special Minsul project, WORRY NOTjust because you have not made any doesn't mean you love Minsul less. We show our love and support to Minsul in our own simple ways. So by making a post, visiting the thread, sharing news etc and even constant lurking is already a symbol of your support to Minsul:-bd :x ;)

Guest amazingminsul

Happy 1st anniversary to Goo Jae Hee and Kang Tae Joon! Wow, time really fly fast. And I'm happy I was able to know this thread. This is the place where I can spazz out, where I can talk to anyone I really don't know at first place but you guys are like a family to me now. Through ups and downs everyone is really there to defend, to support Minho especially Sulli from those insecure fans. You keep pushin' and pushin' even if some lurkers gave us some negative vibes but one thing I know they can't beat us up. We always go on a positive side and that's what I like about this thread. Ahh!!! I hope I'll see you soon guys. :)

Archived