♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest ravissant

Thank you @lovinslevine for your screencaps.  I would like to add this one too.  I tried to capture the very moment when Minho quickly looked at Sulli after he raised Sulli's arm, but it was kind of hard to do so, & the scene changed so quickly too.9486090789_f1ff62cd71_o.jpg
cr. Dreaming129

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaye Bee

uhmm.. may i ask what did Minho say after looking (sincerely) at sulli, before drinking? that was around 0:44 - 0:48 i think. :) Thanks! :D

Guest melissachoi1

OMG!!! It sucks live in the other side of the world i miss all this amazing and beautiful MinSull moments!! while you guys were here having fun i was sleeping like a bear in my bed :(
But after i watch all the post i missed ia was like:
                                                                          min-1.gifA lot of minsul moments!!! i been waiting for this for so long!!! And i saw my handsome husband (onew oppa) too :x

Guest ravissant

off topic:  I love watching WGM with Taemin & Naeun especially when the SHINee boys are on.  It always cracks me up with their endless teasing on Taemin & their antics.  I can't wait for this video to come on.  lol Minho fixing the antenna on Taemin's phone & singing A-Pink's song & excitedly jumping along w/ Jjong & Taemin after seeing the rosary.   :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwgXfB0Eauw

omg I cant sleep because i'm still shocked at how happy and great my day today.. Everything is exactly where i want it.. after 4 months waiting, omg :'( thanks to minsul, i have no idea if ship them together really can bring so much joy in my real life who sometimes so annoyed.. they're give me this strength, who are them? angels? omg so thankful cz they can give a mortal like me a chance to love and have them emotionally like this.. i love minho, i love sulli, i love you guys *without you all guys I'll spend my time here alone like an idiot so you guys really have IMPORTANT place in my heart too.. zee love you to death!! =))

Guest kuroneko13

Timnat2010 said: It's a new one, I remember some of the descriptions: a face of a decent girl, good in personality, understand him well, good at listening, sexy in dress(rppp), playful with him...

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

GOOOOOOD MOOOOORNING' date=' MINSULLIANS!!!!! still feeling, dreamy, tipsy and dazed from last nights MINSUL lovey-dovey....have they gone back to korea already? awwwww missing them already, i just can't get over!!!!!!![/quote']

Morning too chinggu. I really do still in MinSul feeling, even when I wake up I directly checking the thread :D

I hope there will be the next pic of uri MinSul and full video of the event last night. I think my Monday would be great today, hahahaha. MinSul fighting! :x \m/ :-bd

Guest lesleychoi

HI GUYS! I'm a newbie here and an avid fan of Minsul :) been a silent reader of this thread for a couple of months. I am in love with this thread since this is where I get updates from my most favorite love team. Yay! Soooooo I saw a post asking for some gif images from the latest TTBY promotion in Japan (I forgot who it is kkk sorry!) and I happen to pass by on some Minsul accounts on tumblr so I just wanna share it to you guys since I've been shipping Minho and Sulli for 5 months to be exact ;) hihi I love them so much and I'm gonna be the happiest gal on earth if they're gonna be a couple in real life! Yay! kkk I'm talking too much  :)) please take care of me!!! ♥

credits to the owner!!

tumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho1_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho2_r1_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho3_r1_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho6_r1_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho5_r1_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho4_r1_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho7_400.giftumblr_mrdo88B4Td1rdmmaho8_400.gif 

Guest flamingshawol

20130812104637_52083e7ce1d5d_1.jpg

Support Minho's new drama :x :x :x http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019345/upcoming-drama-2013-medical-top-team-%EB%A9%94%EB%94%94%EC%BB%AC%ED%83%91%ED%8C%80/p14

Archived