Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

a15f7193jw1e7iy50d6cdj20qo0zk7bu.jpg
Trans sulli's me2day:Today we had a lot of fun(,) right?!>< I was really happy to be with Japanese fans!! If we had such (fun) times again next time ㅠㅠ Let’s be together forever^^!!!!o(^-^)o

Trans by hearteumi@functionlove.net

Guest parkhyerin

Trans sulli's me2day:

Today we had a lot of fun(,) right?>

Trans by hearteumi@functionlove.net

“Let’s be together forever^^!!!!” <-- I think I've heard a similar sentence a few days ago ..... :P

decidela12 said: Minho's so happy here :)) Finally smiling, I really hope there's a picture of them while Minho's arms/hands in Sulli's waist or shoulder or something. PLEASEEEE... And Videos too! HUHUHU </3 :((Putting the pic that @iheartminsul02 says :\"> Both doing :P I wonder whyyy ;)

Guest nislatif

tumblr_inline_mrd975r1hj1qz4rgp.jpg

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg speechlessss!

OK GUYS/GIRLS/LADIES...IF YOU WANT TO QUOTE THE PHOTOS/OR THE AILEE-SULLI GIF, PLS RESIZE IT. IF U CLICK ON THE PHOTO YOU WILL SEE THE ADJUSTERS. RESIZE. IT WILL SAVE SPACE AND MUCH MUCH EASY ON THE EYES. THANKS.

Guest ulil_15

zee said: #TTBYPremiumEventJapan

They showed a scene of Hyunwoo backhugging Sulli at the laundry room. MC asked if they wanted to reenact the scene and Minho raised his hands and wanted Hyunwoo to backhug him !! Fans cheered and they really hugged.

Cr : shineefamily
Trans : bling_saur

GOOD BOYFRIEND !! =))

Guest jcon1208

ulil_15 said:
zee said: #TTBYPremiumEventJapan

They showed a scene of Hyunwoo backhugging Sulli at the laundry room. MC asked if they wanted to reenact the scene and Minho raised his hands and wanted Hyunwoo to backhug him !! Fans cheered and they really hugged.

Cr : shineefamily
Trans : bling_saur

GOOD BOYFRIEND !! =))

Guest minions97

SO MANY CUTE MOMENTS!! I was in Twitter actually, refreshing my timeline because I just wanted updates! And i'm happy with what we've got. Although the pics dont show too much "skinship", the only reason why there wouldn't be so much skinship is because our lovebirds are in front of a huge crowd, and protecing their image is vital so.... BUT IM STILL SO HAPPY. THEY'RE so cute, and Minho is so consistent with his admiration towards Sulli

Archived