• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsullian

For the meantime, here's the video during f(x)'s Olleh TV Interview...

http://youtu.be/9_mTTm78GOk

When's the part where in Amber teased Sulli during her kiss with Minho in TTBY? :))

Guest nilmemories

As predicted, our thread increased 3 pages after just some hours when Minho and Sulli were spotted together at the airport (even though there was no interaction between them yet). We're like almost getting crazy since we're been left hungry for ages :)))
Can you imagine how Minsullians react afterwards? OMG, I'm dying to see S'more sweet moments between them. And I know that they will not let me down today.
Happy Sunday chingus ah! :x :x :x

Guest suelli4ever

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!!I CANT CONTROL MY FANGIRLING GODDESS FROM DOING SOME KRUMPING INSIDE OF ME!!!! :))  SERIOUSLY MINSUL MADE MY DAY!!!!OH I"M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I WANT TO KISS AND HUG EVERYBODY:-* :-* :-*(okie, nuff said, waiting for s'more)thank you awesome crewmates ;););)

Guest bemjerry13

accordint to twitter those are actually BEAST members...sorry but I'm not familiar with them...back to reading twitter!!!

Guest bemjerry13

by the regarding the teasing of SUlli's kissing scene, was it Amber or Victoria? I really would like it if Amber was the one who teased her because we all know that AMber is super friends with Minho!

now is the day :xthat pics is so meaningful and awesome :)can't wait to see minsul skinship in airport or in japan :D
please give us some more some more fanpics who take minsul together [-O<
according these pics: sulli looks bit shy and minho looks bit nervous. perhaps cause they will doing date in plane -- what a cute couple <3130811_5206d69f8d74d.jpg
130811_5206da4171bf6.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

minsullians...did you notice that sulli have not been wearing her ring recently?...my minsul bias mind is running wild...could this be yet another part of SM's PHASE 2: Erase any evidence of Minsul?

Guest minsullian

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! GETTING CRAZYYYYYYY, Minho seems like smirking at the 1st pic, thinking "OMGGGG, my wifey right behind meeee WAAAAHHH" :\"> while Sulli at 2nd pic, kind of smirks too. Yieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! LOLOLOL. 

tumblr_mr2daj0XA71sbx7v1o3_250.giftumblr_m8sz45jgtN1rzywd8o2_250.gif

BRXVXaECQAA5kk8.jpg

Archived