Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cmshrty

Sulli was HOT HOT HOT in that MV!

Always knew she could dance but some fans always doubted her.....AND SHE CAN RAP?

My eyes were glued to her the whole time! Absolutely gorgeous!

Btw just thought about it, SM entertainers LOVE to support their own, so crossing my fingers shinee shows up in f(x)'s comeback!

P.S: rap scene made it so much more obvious that Minsul is real. SM I see you givin clues.....next thing is a collab? I feel it!

Guest parkhyerin

I saw so many positive comments about F(x) Rum Pum Pum Pum, they say the song is really addictive and catchy, and the dance is unique and awesome! Tbh the first time I watched the MV, I'm not really addicted to the song, but then I replay it , again, and then I realized the song is so genius and uniquely catchy!

I'm sorry I'm kinda spamming this day or in this week, I'm just too excited and and can't help my self anymore. But then,I'm gonna try to stay calm -_-

Oh again,I saw a few comments from Shawol of RPPP Sulli..

“Sulli is extremely pretty, no wonder why Minho have a crush on her”

“seriously I'm insecure now, sulli is getting prettier and prettier day by day, I'm afraid Minho would asks her for dating T_T” =))

“Sulli is beautiful and Minho is handsome. I wouldn't admit it,but sulli is a perfect girl for my minho :)

“Minho found convulsions on his bed after watching F(x) Rum Pum Pum Pum. Haha you know what I mean..s” =))

Guest rahma_bio

@cmshrty: Im agree with you...I feel it too...im just imagine that they can collaborate in Rum pum pum pum and Ring ding dong song....i think the rhythm is matching althought ring ding dong is old song but it doesn't matter right....Based on MV RPPP, Beside her innocent, i think Minho oppa would proud and realized of her sexiness and rapping...
When minho watching this video, does he message her or call her????:-?minho: honey...why you so sexy in this video?:-wsulli: well...can't you just proud of with my sexiness:\">minho: bwooooh....your sexiness is mine not for anyone else[-Xsulli: ok...im yours oppa...you got it..:-*minho: :-*:-*

Guest kuroneko13

I knew something was up when the number of pages shot to 2033!!!  :D
Regarding the RPPP MV, Sulli is really, really, REALLY pretty that everytime I try to catch a glimpse of the other girls, I find that I can't tear my eyes away from her. I automatically revert my gaze on her. Sulli's beauty is spellbinding, and even as a straight girl, I can't help but feel out of breath just by looking at her.  :-O
I remember seeing an older video of Sulli, where she looked kinda embarassed when she was asked to rap. And now, she looks quite comfortable with the idea of rapping. Wonder where she got that rapping streak all of a sudden?  ;)

hei..

may i ask u something??

I've done made MinSul video for MinSul project...

but, I'm confused.. I've to upload it on my channel, or send that video to admin?

thank you :)

Hello. Welcome to the thread. Please check your PM. Thanks.

:)

Guest nilmemories

What's happening? Only 17 people online at this time??? Where are you all guys? Dreaming of our pretty Sulli??? =)) =P~

Guest minsullove77

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGMOGMOGMGM

the mv is amazing! like sorry i was in hibernation due to exams but OMG

130725 M!COUNTOWN ~

f(x) 1st comeback stage! other group who will appear including >> BEAST, Infinite, Girl`s Day, Koyote, Ailee, Lee Jung Hyun, Henry, Jewelry, A - JAX, Crayon Pop, BTS, Yoo Seong Eun, Son Seung Yeon, Lush, TAHITE, K-HUNTER, say yes, BESTie.

this music program started on 6pm KST ^^ don't forget to put this hastag in every your tweet girls^^ #첫사랑니

Guest coona

OH.MY.GOD!THIS IS FREAKING AWESOOOOME *u* JUST LOOK AT HER!
tumblr_mqgotr0dRb1rssyieo1_250.giftumblr_mqgotr0dRb1rssyieo2_250.giftumblr_mqgooj4J3p1s6vkfuo1_500.giftumblr_mqgoafkiu61s9cfy9o4_500.gif

And i have to be honest, the first time that i listened the song i was like: "Uhm, it's good" but now I am: "LKASDJKLASJDALKSDJAKSLDJAKLSDJAKSLD PERFEEEEEECT".  So unique, so cool <3 

Guest ravissant

OMO!  I don't think I've welcomed our many newbies here on the thread.  And as always please PM @counsel05 for your location & DOB (optional) so you can be added to our MinSul crewmate list.8283f3c9333cd9059d6f086b39796fb5_1024.gi
@kuroneko13, @Pillom Oh, @christinderella, @hotsummer, @dankin, @minhosulli14, @Vanessa Endriga Auriada, @lauraffxx, @m4riloe, @andswr, @patriciaclavijo, @dafneb12, @salju77, @firstnadya007, @kveykva1004, @coona, @Fika Hoogendyk, @jhoy_xexe, @Kaye Bee & @alice zhang.  I'm sorry if I missed anyone.  

ravissant said: OMO!  I don't think I've welcomed our many newbies here on the thread.  And as always please PM @counsel05 for your location & DOB (optional) so you can be added to our MinSul crewmate list.
@kuroneko13, @Pillom Oh, @christinderella, @hotsummer, @dankin, @minhosulli14, @Vanessa Endriga Auriada, @lauraffxx, @m4riloe, @andswr, @patriciaclavijo, @dafneb12, @salju77, @firstnadya007, @kveykva1004, @coona, @Fika Hoogendyk, @jhoy_xexe, @Kaye Bee & @alice zhang.  I'm sorry if I missed anyone.  

1722444810_1357107257.png
Hello Minsul crewmates. I may sound like a broken recorder here but just like to remind you all about  the TTBY ANNIVERSARY (WHY DO I LOVE MINSUL?) Minsul Special Project
Now is your chance to showcase & highlight your talent and creative skills.Since this is not a contest as long as you follow the guidelines, then your all set to share your LOVE FOR MINSUL.Just click the link below:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007457/minsul-official-thread-shinee-s-minho-and-f-x-sulli/p1995

FOR QUESTIONS;Please feel free to send PM to the following: @counsel05@bananali@craziedayzie,@stekatta @nislatif and @zee 

DEADLINE:AUGUST 10, 201310PM KST

f(x) Schedule c/o Valsk
BP-zitjCcAA0esH.jpg

This is what I am waiting for. f(x) doing some radio guestings. we are relying on your generosity and kindness @peach20kr and @Timnat2010 for the translations and links of these radio shows. Of course with the intentions of not only knowing Sulli more but most importantly making some Minsulnection.  :P :x ;))

Archived