• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Super Daebak!!! Sulli is so gorgeous!! Can't wait for the full MV, the song, also their live comback stage performance!!

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

[sULLI SCREEN CAPS] - Rum Pum Pum Pum MV teaser

cr: choi sulli (fb)

I bet Minho will droll like crazy seeing his girl so damn cute and sexy at the same time!! =P~ :D

Guest minsulshipper

I hate to say this, sorry guys, but i just tried to be honest. i know Krystal is the center, but can they just divide in fair part. Its look like Krystal teaser then, F(x) is consist of Victoria Amber Luna Sulli Krystal, they are 5 not one

Guest andswr

mv teaser is out !!!! girls are very pretty and looks very impressive, especially our Sulli! but I feel just krystal displayed more than other members. a little disappointed, Sulli is a visual group, but why she is rarely seen: ( I hope in the next mv Sulli gets more parts .. hopefully, even so fx really look so great!

:x and why Sulli can be very pretty like that? her look like a goddess! Minho oppa, you're so lucky to have Sulli!

Guest rahma_bio

The teaser is daebak!!!!!!!!!WOW im so exited waiting for the long one...... ^:)^ =D>
VJmVJ.gif
it;s just me or.....Anyway sulli look like show her belly little bit here....oooh im shy, i couldn't help.... :\"> :\"> :P :-SS

Guest charlenelola b

Rum Pum Pum Pum is Jjang! I just made Meme for our MinSul because from that teaser Sulli is really sexy, pretty, cute & beautiful... PERFECT for short
1074001_209038942586432_2112679373_o.jpg

Guest qoprol euis

Be positive guys. Maybe in the full MV we can see not just Krystal but f(x) girl !! especally our cute mature Sulli ! (งˆ▽ˆ)ง
Permalink gambar yang terpasang

I know lots has been complaining and noticed about who got the more screen time in this teaser MV. First of all let's wait for FULL MV to be out AND what matters is that WHO STANDS OUT THE MOST. ;)

And obviously i don't need to tell you who... :> :\"> :x

Guest coona

BPxMEmlCEAAD9xd.jpg:large Sulli (temporary) tattoo is "329" it means her birthday date.. March 29th Well, she's really enjoying her adult age ^^ I really don't understand why Krystal has so much screen time in the teaser, i mean, i love all the members, but it looks like "Krystal's teaser" than "Fx's teaser"..Actually people on twitter are making jokes about that, how Krystal is the main singer, the maknae, the visual, etc :/

maybe I'm to biased, at first i even don't hear clearly the song, i only focused on sulli, lmao.. i can focused on their song after 3 times repeating it.. it seems like Sulli individual teaser for me, who said she didn't have enough screen time? ALL I CAN SEE IS ONLY SULLI =))

zee said: maybe I'm to biased, at first i even don't hear clearly the song, i only focused on sulli, lmao.. i can focused on their song after 3 times repeating it.. it seems like Sulli individual teaser for me, who said she didn't have enough screen time? ALL I CAN SEE IS ONLY SULLI =))

Archived