• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

130720 Music Core MC fanaccount  cr: MrMinho 珉时刻 BY ICE

Minho returned as MC today and he was so delightful and full of energy (I just share the part which impressed me)

During the performance of 2NE1 Falling in love, Minho danced at his MC seat rhythmatically with his 2 hands moving during the part of the lyrics "FALLING IN LOVE".  2NE1 got the 1st place today.  Approaching the end of their encore, the staff was about to clear the stage.  AGAIN, even he was on his way of moving backstage, Minho danced at the part "FALLING IN LOVE".  He danced with his body movement.  Here are the lyrics of this part:

I keep falling in love, falling in love
When I see you, my heart oh oh oh oh
Falling in love falling in love
I just want you, what should I do boy

Of course, chingoo, change the last word to girl, please!

Guest charlenelola b

f(x)’s Pink Tape Art Film is #1 on Naver Top 100 M
Let's celebrate.... Even it's just a teaser they are on top... compare to other videos... who already comeback... 

992931_390481211053800_2064571418_n.jpg
<:-P <:-P <:-P

pandora460 said: for the Philippine minsullians who are going to the kpop republic concert on September 7, would like us to go together? please pm me if you do. thanks!

I'm late to the party :(( :((

@zee wooow thank you for the vids and screen caps. It says it all...actions speak louder then words.

Sorry to all crewmates for not being so active :x :x

Morning to all!!! Hopes everyone will enjoy your day today. To all birthday boy/girl, happy birthday to all of you (same goes to me :\"> , mine on 9th). Thank you to crewmates, who is working so hard to provide us with many moment of our Minsul. You make my day!!! ^_^

Fighting to all if you!!!

Guest qoprol euis

okay, I want s'more moments again today about our Minsul.I can't wait for it ! ~(ˆ▽ˆ~) ~(ˆ▽ˆ)~ (~ˆ▽ˆ)~

Vol.2: Pink Tape - f(x)is out!!!!!!!
already on HMV-Japan Store!!!!heheheheheherelease date 5 August!=DDDD 
linkCapture554.jpg

K-POPガールズグループ、f(x)(エフエックス)が待望の2ndアルバムをリリース!!

昨年6月にリリースし、大ヒットを記録した「2nd Mini Album - Electric Shock」以来、約1年振りとなるニューアルバムを引っさげ遂にカムバック。
先行公開された「アートフィルム」では、映画学科の学生が参加した新感覚の映像美を披露。初恋をモチーフにした映像で、5人の淡く瑞々しい表情を覗かせてくれます。
今作は、神秘的で中毒性のあるギターサウンドと、パーカッションのリズムが印象的なポップダンスナンバー「初めての親知らず(Rum Pum Pum Pum)」など、5人の魅力を実験的な音楽で構成。どんなアルバムに仕上がっているのかお楽しみに!
(メーカー資料より)

Guest anne nicolecarig

f(x) sheudule today: KBS Hello recording (sulli, krystal, amber & luna)

via : KBNyecr: amberland

Guest parkhyerin

Sulli on her way to KBS Hello recording. Cr:sulleim
BPrGE3jCcAA1uqt.jpg
Seriously so mature, so beautiful, lovely and cute lady. aaaaaaaaaa
And the phone is checked! Minho:“be careful chagiya. love you”Sulli:“*smiles*”

Guest anne nicolecarig

parkhyerin said: Sulli on her way to KBS Hello recording. Cr:sulleim
BPrGE3jCcAA1uqt.jpg
Seriously so mature, so beautiful, lovely and cute lady. aaaaaaaaaa
And the phone is checked! Minho:“be careful chagiya. love you”Sulli:“*smiles*”

Guest christinderella

nislatif said: @christinderella Sulli has her own ipad. A gift from heechul. :) but that one was black. From the photo, the ipad is white. Maybe she bought a new one? :) meanwhile, minho's ipad is black. I can verify this as i have ipad too. :) @firstnadya007 welcome to the thread! Do enjoy your time here, and to your question, NO, the rumour is just a rumour and lets hope it will stay that way. It started with twitter, a troll. It is a resolved issue for now. No worries. To all the newbies, welcome! We are getting bigger crewmates! Do pm our captain with your birthdates and country, it is fun to see how much bigger we have all become. And if you have free time, PLEASE BACKREAD. Its no fun seeing the same issues or photos being discussed again and again. :) i am nis, one of the guardian noona, checking out. Peace :)>-

Guest isha200

FYI ... To Malaysian Minsullians and Shawols... Etude Malaysia is giving out 50 pairs of tickets to go to the The Etude Play Pink Party Season 4 in Singapore. Of course, terms and conditions apply.  For further details please check out the official Malaysian Etude House FB page...

Love
Isha

Archived