♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest minsulshipper

uwaaa i just realized, maybe its call fate :D. Minho and Sulli on the Etude picture, their picture is side by side, aah the maybe the manager is Minsul Shipper too :D

946607_4402758687106_1999465936_n.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lollipoploving

OMGOMG shinee and sulli will be coming to singapore on august 27! \m/ \m/ Sadly' date=' i couldn't go for the event or even wait for them at the airport because it will be during my prelim examination period as i will taking olevels this year. Hopefully @bananali and other singaporean crewmates could attend it [-O< :-bd [/quote']

OMG YOU TOO?! I'm having O's this year too... My prelims period as well :( good luck to you chingu ...

Guest kuroneko13

minsulshipper said:

uwaaa i just realized, maybe its call fate :D. Minho and Sulli on the Etude picture, their picture is side by side, aah the maybe the manager is Minsul Shipper too :D

Guest Jeng1430292561

guys, if u don't mind.. uhmm.. I only noticed that the month of AUGUST is so wonderful and i so love it. i observed that Minho and Sulli will get bucy for their TTBY promotion, also their Event on Singapore.tumblr_m3ydxg0x311r50pfh.gif

also, sulli will get bucy now couz of f(x)'s CB Stage. omo i cant wait on their CB. im really looking forward to it couz it has similarities on Ring Ding Dong i think :"> :-O  ;;) its just OMG so many happenings between the month of July and August. now i see Minsul's future. NOTE: Wedding Anniversary? AUGUST 25,2013!!!!! /cries hard/ =)) @-)tumblr_mhbgdy89cA1qaaovco1_500.gif

Guest azra1430292364

SULLI!!!!! And SHINEEEEEE!!!!! SIIINNGAPPOREE!!!! THISSS AUGUST!!!! Shvsjsgjsjsiejebeejoskxbvaobsdhebdjsndcjeioebruuxisknsdksidjdj.... I just can't...... 8-} :-O :)) <:-P.

But.. But... Y not malaysia??!!!! :(( :((

After all the news and BTS photos here...No one can defeat the happiness that the MINSULLIANS have... And will continue as the days and months or even years and years.....HAPPY FOR ALL OF US.....

LOVE MINSUL

:x :x :x

Guest Jeng1430292561

I know whats your reaction while reading the BIG ANNOUCEMENTS!!!!!
tumblr_m74nredMkg1qa2cxio2_400.gif
tumblr_lhvid39ne71qcyv0d.gif

am i right minsullians?
huhu im sorry because i cant help it. i cant wait til August Comes. =P~ =))

Guest bemjerry13

May I just say that August is definitely going to be my favorite month this day, after July of course, because it also gave us precious minsul moments....

About the picture on the bed....I think there are only two places where Minho's hand can possibly be, either at SUlli's back or in between them....I think the first choice is more probable but I will be super crazy if that magi hand is between them...now THAT! would be super intimate but Minho's arm on SUlli's back is sweeter so I personally prefer that....

I am so waiting for the BTS of that.......

iPad mode, can't post the clip here. New Minsul BTS clips of ramen cooking with Eun Gal. Sulli took/ "blow to cool down" the noodles first, then using the same chopsticks to feed Minho with her own bowl of noodles! Why did I hear the staff saying "bobo"? Is it because Minho shared the same portion of noodles with Sulli? Can someone post it here and @peach20kr, would u please help with the translation?

Lots of good news. We celebrated our 2000th page last July 16 and 3 days after we are now on page 2016.This thread sure move so fast like ....

tumblr_m5x8ofjwuq1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
f(x) CB, Shinee Boys Meet U album released, f(x) in KCON, Minsul BTS in TTBY, TTBY DVD Japan release, Shinee & Sulli in Singapore for Etude Pink Play Party.
Japan and Singapore Minsul crewmates are so privileged to see Minsul in one event. ;)My imagination is running wild. Its so funny that all we have are just news for upcoming events and we are celebrating like crazy, i wonder how much more we would be like once all of these happen and we see Minsul again together. ;)) \m/
Looking forward to these upcoming events and let's continue to pray for unforgettable Minsul moments. [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

Guys my friends got extra Onew and Minho peeling cards and she needs the other 3' date=' if you live in Singapore and have extra cards to trade with her, pls mention me. Sorry for the out of topic post[/spoiler']

i have all each except Taemin, care to help me with this?

[-O<

I am sooo happy that lately this thread has been receiving hundreds of online users everyday. Hello 123 users online.Welcome lurkers and members alike. Hello SM, Etude and SKT spies ;)) :)>- :)) Thank you for giving us big smiles on our faces lately.

Guest parkhyerin

“loving minsul is like breathe, how can I stop before I die?” -unknown

Sounds scary,but I think its kinda true,isn't it? ;;)

Timnat2010 said: iPad mode, can't post the clip here. New Minsul BTS clips of ramen cooking with Eun Gal. Sulli took/ "blow to cool down" the noodles first, then using the same chopsticks to feed Minho with her own bowl of noodles! Why did I hear the staff saying "bobo"? Is it because Minho shared the same portion of noodles with Sulli? Can someone post it here and @peach20kr, would u please help with the translation?

Guest atqh_knn

OMG YOU TOO?! I'm having O's this year too... My prelims period as well :( good luck to you chingu ...

@lollopoploving Really? Omg, all the best to you too! I guess we are fated not meet them yet hahahaha maybe after O's =))

counsel05 said:
Timnat2010 said: iPad mode, can't post the clip here. New Minsul BTS clips of ramen cooking with Eun Gal. Sulli took/ "blow to cool down" the noodles first, then using the same chopsticks to feed Minho with her own bowl of noodles! Why did I hear the staff saying "bobo"? Is it because Minho shared the same portion of noodles with Sulli? Can someone post it here and @peach20kr, would u please help with the translation?

Thank you @counsel05 & @beth0826. Edited: Actually, Sulli fed him twice! I guess the staff was teasing them"are the two of you having indirect bobo?". Minho seemed to be nodding his head and continued to be fed by Sulli, who did not have the intention to stop feeding her oppa. Finally, she looked as if she would continue taking the same gulp of noodles.

Archived