Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeng1430292561

BPhnlr-CQAAfn75.jpg:large
Omg i think this is the time were waiting for. this is so omg. waaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Shining Shinee along with Sulli. imagine their same flights as well. wahhhh!!! :">

Guest andswr

andswr said:

Hello eveyone Im newbie here , let me introduce my self. My name is Andira , 97line and im from Indonesia. I became Minsul addict since i saw Minho and Sulli play in the drama and i began look at this thread from a few months TTBY ended. I joined soompi around a few weeks ago and be a silent reader for a while. I was very impressed with Minsullians in this thread, you guys are so great to look at interactions and the moment of uri Minsul. So i am absolutely sure to be one of you guys . Chingudeul treat me well juseyo ^^ I hope i can be a nice Minsullian for uri Minsul and a nice friend for you all. Although my english is not very well , i hope you can understand wht im saying

Btw , by looking at the last pic of minsul in bts video . Im pretty sure they are very comfortable with eachother and there was possibility that they will be together soon. Just believe in Minsul. Minsul jjang!! Minsullian fighting!!

Welcome on the thread :)

Please feel free to spazz with us. If u wanna become part of us, please PM ur DOB and current location to uri captain @counsel05 

Don't worry so much on ur English, as long as all of us cud understand, it shud be ok :)

Happy Spazzing! ;)

Thank you for your warm greeting @fizaz :) Okay i will... and thanks for your understanding :D hihi

Guest minhosulli14

zee

wrote:

»

SHINee

cr:KAvenyou

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ONLY SHINee and SULLI >_< SINGAPORE MINSULLIAN I'M ENVY YOU ┭┮﹏┭┮

Guest qoprol euis

Music Bank Fx come back stage!!!

Don't know how to put video here! But this is the link:

http://youtu.be/EQo5PgehzQY 

Sulli's sceencap!

in this photo cap, Sulli seems like IU ..

Guest atqh_knn

OMGOMG shinee and sulli will be coming to singapore on august 27! \m/ \m/ Sadly, i couldn't go for the event or even wait for them at the airport because it will be during my prelim examination period as i will taking olevels this year. Hopefully @bananali and other singaporean crewmates could attend it [-O< :-bd

Guest minhosulli14

♥ETUDE'S PINK PLAY PARTY♥

Dear Etude Princesses, ♡ ♡ ♡
We are having sweet Pink Play Party Season 4 in Singapore! 
Wanna join us in this fun-filled event on 27 August 2013, at MBS? 

Simply shop with us at Etude, with every $20 purchase you will get a SHINee peel off card, collect all 5 different SHINee peel off card, register with us on our facebook tab and the first 400 participants will win a pair of Pink Play Party tickets! (*^3^) ノ♥

Wanna Be Sweet? Play Etude! ~ ^^

*Every CC cream purchased, entitles you to an extra peel off card.
* Artist lineup is subject to change
(If you have any questions pertaining to Pink Play Party, kindly send us a private message and we will revert as soon as we can.)

HOW TO WIN THE TICKET FOR ALL SINGAPOREAN MINSUL SHIPPER'S!! 

Guest christinderella

counsel05 said: WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 
BPczl0BCIAAigdO.jpg:large

Minho where is your other hand hiding huh?? Underneath the sheets??!! Holding what?? Kyaaaa!!! and Minho your face tooo close to Sulli KYAAAAAA!!! again hehehhe Of all the BTS pics so far that I have seen this makes my jaws ...

tumblr_m1dev5PnKo1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

And Sulli feeding Minho???!!!  
BPc-cpbCYAEmQKC.jpg

Same chopsticks.... Sulli hand under Minho's mouth ??!!! no spill??!!All these BTS ....
tumblr_inline_mp3upuTmFU1qz4rgp.gif

Guest minhosulli14

atqh_knn said: OMGOMG shinee and sulli will be coming to singapore on august 27! \m/\m/ Sadly, i couldn't go for the event or even wait for them at the airport because it will be during my prelim examination period as i will taking olevels this year. Hopefully @bananali and other singaporean crewmates could attend it [-O<:-bd

omo sorry I did double post >< hahaha I'm so excited!! cant edit it coz on phone mode :D

@ravissant ahhh maybe like that, hehee don't worry dear we will see that BTS asap *praying* :'(

ahh yesyess @fizaz too much good news to handle, so happy >_<

additional info about etude house showcase in Singapore :

* Spend $20 to get a scratch card, once you have 5 scratch card of 5 members, register in FB to get tickets!

* There will only be 400 winners and it's on a first come first served basis so hurry!

* Each winner will get ONE PAIR of tickets so you can bring your friend along.

* All cards have to be collected BEFORE 18 August 2013. Winners will be notified via email before 21 August 2013.

* Register on http://t.co/2xloVI2Izn when you have all 5 cards!

* It starts NOW and is available at ALL OUTLETS in SG.

* The cards look like these and the blurred out areas are the serial numbers to register. (pic: http://t.co/oZuVE05dEt)

* Once you get 5 different member cards, private message étude fb the member's names and serial number!

* There might be an Instagram competition, so stay tuned to http://t.co/2xloVI2Izn for upcoming details!

cr: soMADtooMAD

Guest kuroneko13

We all know what will happen during the Etude House event... tons of Minsul moments! I hope they get caught on camera so we could feast our eyes on our Minsul. Omo, this is sooo exciting! *happydance*
And of course, Sulli and Minho's pictures NEED TO BE BESIDE EACH OTHER, RIGHT??? Good job on that one, Etude House! ;)

Too many great news this week! I'm smiling from ear to ear. :D

Guest ravissant
fizaz

said: this is what @ravissant told us earlier. i guess u missed his abs Sulli?

;)

)

u must do this (back hug Minho) all the time don't u?

:)

)

cr : poisonpickles

tumblr_mpwmp4KCE31qagz3wo2_500.gif

Guest christinderella

AUGUST - It's all about Minsul

August 15 2012- First Episode of TTBY 
August 11 2013 (if I'm not mistaken) - TTBY Premium Event Japan
August 15 2013- 1 Year anniversary of the first episode of ttby
August 27 2013- Etude Play Singapore

sorry to say this, but guys, 
please refrain urself from re-quote the image and video 
again n again in ur post coz we might get reprimanded by admin.
Please note that this is part of the rules set by Soompi Thread Admin. (please refer to the main page)

as such, @christinderella and @ImEuis, appreciate if u cud edit ur post a by remove those images and video.

AUGUST - It's all about Minsul

August 15 2012- First Episode of TTBY

August 11 2013 (if I'm not mistaken) - TTBY Premium Event Japan

August 15 2013- 1 Year anniversary of the first episode of ttby

August 27 2013- Etude Play Singapore

yes its true but you miss something,

August 31th : Choi Minho and Choi Sulli wedding ceremony, started at 7.00pm KST

Archived