• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

stekatta said: @alder282 @citychick @eliraven @fashion615 @mariamocha21 @minsul4ever @ravissant @sabeluv @yukino78 @cmshrty @nana4ever@minsulcouple @suunyup @emmastrgzr
Any USA chingus here willing to come with me to KCON2013? PM me if anything. I don't want to go by myself, but I will go by myself if I have to, just to see the f(x) girls! :-)
See here for more info: http://kconusa.com/

fashion615 said: stekatta said: @alder282 @citychick @eliraven @fashion615 @mariamocha21 @minsul4ever @ravissant @sabeluv @yukino78 @cmshrty @nana4ever@minsulcouple @suunyup @emmastrgzr
Any USA chingus here willing to come with me to KCON2013? PM me if anything. I don't want to go by myself, but I will go by myself if I have to, just to see the f(x) girls! :-)

Guest parkhyerin

JP Mobile Site Update,Minho's selca today!!! cr: sinette0718
utf-8BNzkxNzk3OTg4LmpwZw_zpsd3926918.jpg

And its remind me of sulli's selca when she was filming Running Man..

utf-8BSU1HMTM3NDIxNDU3ODY3OS5qcGc_zps56a

Waaah both wore a white shirt with a same pose !!!

stekatta said: fashion615 said: stekatta said: @alder282 @citychick @eliraven @fashion615 @mariamocha21 @minsul4ever @ravissant @sabeluv @yukino78 @cmshrty @nana4ever@minsulcouple @suunyup @emmastrgzr

Guest kyeoptaminsul

http://www.kshownow.net/2013/07/running-man-episode-154-english-subs.html

kshownow wrote minho and sulli as the guest of running man ep 154 :P hahahaha

Guest andswr

Hello eveyone :) Im newbie here , let me introduce my self. My name is Andira , 97line and im from Indonesia. I became Minsul addict since i saw Minho and Sulli play in the drama and i began look at this thread from a few months TTBY ended. I joined soompi around a few weeks ago and be a silent reader for a while. I was very impressed with Minsullians in this thread, you guys are so great to look at interactions and the moment of uri Minsul. So i am absolutely sure to be one of you guys :D . Chingudeul treat me well juseyo ^^ I hope i can be a nice Minsullian for uri Minsul and a nice friend for you all. Although my english is not very well , i hope you can understand wht im saying :):)

Btw , by looking at the last pic of minsul in bts video . Im pretty sure they are very comfortable with eachother and there was possibility that they will be together soon. Just believe in Minsul. Minsul jjang!! Minsullian fighting!! :x

Guest nilmemories

Hey guys, I've just got an update from SHINee fanpage that SHINee and Sulli will attend an event: ETUDE Pink Play in Singapore Marina Bay on 27 Aug 13, 7:00 pm.Yayyyy, another Minsul moment. Pray hard, kekeke  [-O< :))

SHINee & Sulli will be coming to Singapore on 27 August for PINK PLAY PARTY SEASON 4 in MBS!

cr:KAvenyou

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ONLY SHINee and SULLI >_< SINGAPORE MINSULLIAN I'M ENVY YOU ┭┮﹏┭┮

andswr said: Hello eveyone :) Im newbie here , let me introduce my self. My name is Andira , 97line and im from Indonesia. I became Minsul addict since i saw Minho and Sulli play in the drama and i began look at this thread from a few months TTBY ended. I joined soompi around a few weeks ago and be a silent reader for a while. I was very impressed with Minsullians in this thread, you guys are so great to look at interactions and the moment of uri Minsul. So i am absolutely sure to be one of you guys :D . Chingudeul treat me well juseyo ^^ I hope i can be a nice Minsullian for uri Minsul and a nice friend for you all. Although my english is not very well , i hope you can understand wht im saying :):)

Btw , by looking at the last pic of minsul in bts video . Im pretty sure they are very comfortable with eachother and there was possibility that they will be together soon. Just believe in Minsul. Minsul jjang!! Minsullian fighting!! :x

SHINee & Sulli will be coming to Singapore on 27 August for PINK PLAY PARTY SEASON 4 in MBS!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ONLY SHINee and SULLI >_< SINGAPORE MINSULLIAN I'M ENVY YOU ┭┮﹏┭┮

zee said: SHINee & Sulli will be coming to Singapore on 27 August for PINK PLAY PARTY SEASON 4 in MBS!

Etude House Pink Play Party
That will be a couple of days after f(X) KCON in the US, right?  Together with the preparatory time, f(X) may need to fly to the US earlier.  Poor Minho, you gonna miss your girl badly!  
I can't wait to see Sulli flying to Sg with Shinee.  I am also happy that only Sulli is the female guest^^, so that all the attention will be on her.

Archived