♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest kyeoptaminsul

I'M WAITING FOR THE VIDEO . I'M SO GOING TO GET TO THE BEAUTIFUL DVD , LIKE SERIOUSLY , ONE OF MY FAV DRAMA , I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH ! 

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azra1430292364

OMMMFFFGGGGG!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! IM GOIINNGGGG CRAAZZYYY RIGHTTTT NOOWW!!!! @-) 8-} :)) =P~

Guest rahma_bio

tumblr_m4139aAxM31rpw91l.gif
Im dyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...........call 911...call 911..... :-c
=P~ :-SS :-SS 8-> 8->

Guest bubbliemeh09

was this already posted?????

Where is Minho's arm int he first photo...is it around Sulli?????? Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

cr. cmh_189  from twitter and zeemino

very telling pics... in these pics actions definitely speak louder than words

:x

this Japanese shawol said she bought 2 box of TTBY DVD for 30.000 yen.. I ask her if there's any and how much BTS kiss scene on this video.. she said she will try to looking for it.. ahh seems so hard to talk with her, she's not good in English.. ugh i hope i can speak Japanese too XDD

DID SHE'S JUST FED HIM?? LIKE FREAKING FED HIM???
SHARING THE SAME CHOPSTICKS?????!!!
WHERE WAS HIS HAND?? DID HE PUT HIS HANDS BEHIND HER BACK???!!!
OMG OMG OMG
I JUST CANT!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!
LETS SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PEOPLE!!
tumblr_lvf9cfJFBa1qkz1ro.gif

Guest nislatif

Waaaaaaaaaaa photossssssssssss i m dyingggggggggggggg his hand his chest her shoulder his neck her face waaaaaaaa i cantttttttt

@zee I hope there are BTS of the kiss scenes that weren't shown before!!! waahhhhhh! I am excited!

I hope so dear :') I'm happy to see you all girls, not only bc minsul, its because I see all my bestfriends so happy here, happiness feeling on your post bc minsul really make my heart warmly.. hehe, I know we deserve it^^

what a beautiful gifts for To The Beautiful You 1st anniversary..

Guest suelli4ever

mahogany4

said: was this already posted?????

Where is Minho's arm int he first photo...is it around Sulli?????? Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

cr.

cmh_18

[color=#ffffff]

9  from twitter and zeemino

Guest parkhyerin

Guys,from now I want you all to pray for Minsul everytime you are praying. Every of you,mooslem,Christian,Catholicism,Buddhist,or whatever your religion is, let's pray together for minsul relationship,pray for them to be an everlasting couple, pray for their love, pray for minho to be marrying Sulli one day,minho is Sulli's destiny, they would be a happy family with a cute childrens,okay enough-_-

whatever , we'll see the power of prayers,God will hear us. So please take a minutes to praying for our OTP. O:-)

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 
BPczl0BCIAAigdO.jpg:large

Minho where is your other hand hiding huh?? Underneath the sheets??!! Holding what?? Kyaaaa!!! and Minho your face tooo close to Sulli KYAAAAAA!!! again hehehhe Of all the BTS pics so far that I have seen this makes my jaws ...

tumblr_m1dev5PnKo1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

And Sulli feeding Minho???!!!  
BPc-cpbCYAEmQKC.jpg

Same chopsticks.... Sulli hand under Minho's mouth ??!!! no spill??!!All these BTS ....
tumblr_inline_mp3upuTmFU1qz4rgp.gif

Guest parkhyerin

SHINee won the 2013 Mnet 20's Performance Choice Awards!!! Chukkae uri namja(s) ^^

what a beautiful day!!!aahh thanks God.

Guest nilmemories

What a sweet day today: bedscene BTS revealed - Minsul super close; SHINee won the 20's Performance Award - Mnet 20's Choice and Taemin's 20th birthday. Wow! I couldn't ask for more. DAEBAKKKKK! =D> =D> =D>

Archived